The World News Media

4Jah2me <> Cesar Chavez

How is it, you can say...

"Matter of fact, knowing such dates and understanding them can make one more accountable to Jehovah. Serving Jehovah with a Full Heart no matter what date comes and goes should be our Priority."

But anyone who calls you on your use of dates and calculations, gets this...

48 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

Wtiness....  you have been collected also.  🥵

• Views 662
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your first language ? Probably not English unless you were drunk when you wrote the above. None of it makes any sense. A. I don't have 20 years of any letters. B. I am not keeping a forni

@César Chávez My morals are not perfect, but then, I'm not trying to run an organisation and I'm not trying to mislead millions of people either. I also don't expect to be in that New World.  I am a h

@TrueTomHarley You must watch a lot of television or films or something as you seem to reference so many things I've never heard of. Both you and Arauna make references to things that have no meaning

On 4/18/2021 at 9:02 AM, Brother Rando said:

Sinning against Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin 4Jah2me. That is why you're weeping and gnashing your teeth. Enjoy the hot bath... 🥵

The only ones that can 'sin against the Holy Spirit' are the True Anointed ones. Because they are the only ones anointed with such Holy Spirit.  

As I am not anointed I am also not able to sin against the Holy Spirit. 

If you really understood scripture you would know it is for the True Anointed ones, not for us earthly ' little dogs' 

Matthew 15 v 27

Berean Literal Bible
And she said, "Yes Lord, but even the dogs eat the crumbs falling from their masters' table."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.