The World News Media

LIST OF PUBLICATIONS TO BE DISCARDED

Witness

Donated money to publish these books?  Out the window.

Is this is a sign of poverty?  Not for the leadership, but possibly for those who work endlessly to donate funds toward the earthly dreams of false teachers.  (Luke 4:5-7; Phil 3:19)

Spiritual food once stored in a stuffy, moldy toolbox?  Sifted and tossed out.

Is this a sign of spiritual famine?

Amos 8:11 - Look, the days are coming -- this is the declaration of the Lord GOD -- when I will send a famine through the land: not a famine of bread or a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.

"You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed and placed and purposefully planted you, so that you would go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit will remain and be lasting, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. 

I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing."  John 15:16,5

“But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith].

Avoid such people and keep far away from them. For among them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate morally weak and spiritually-dwarfed women weighed down by [the burden of their] sins, easily swayed by various impulses, always learning and listening to anybody who will teach them, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”  2 Tim 3:1-7 AMP Bible

Therefore, the Lord God says this,

“Listen carefully, My servants will eat, but you will be hungry;
Indeed, My servants will drink, but you will be thirsty;
Indeed, My servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame.”  Isa 65:13

Famine and Thirst

discarded publications.jpg

• Views 968
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely you know how to find it?  Just type in Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in the ebay search bar.  I came up with 87 results.

Gotta burn the evidence of what was truth is now a lie.

Discarding books/data shouldn’t even be a topic of discussion for anyone teaching who is connected to Jesus Christ. You shouldn’t have to throw any teachings away if the branch teaching them was conne

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

There is a turn against christianity all over.  They are preparing us for the persecution.  Old books can give one away.

There will be 'persecution' of the GB, the Watchtower, the CCJW and JW Org, but it will not be because they serve God properly. And they have destroyed the evidence of witnesses of CSA, evidence given to Elders behind closed doors. THAT is what would give the GB et al away. 

But can you not understand one reason for the 'turn against Christianity' (and all other religions), when ALL so called religions are trying to hide pedophiles in their organisations and all religions are telling lies. 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

There is a turn against christianity all over.  They are preparing us for the persecution.  Old books can give one away.

So…the bible published by the Wt, and in the hands of all JWs doesn't reveal who they are? Their ipad cannot be hacked?  The international message sent to various individuals in governments, doesn’t reveal who JWs are? 

Is it because the older publications’ messages were one of total destruction of all in the world accept JWs?  Is that message now being softened?  

What about the fondly called “basement video”, where JWs stand strong before the army coming after them? They could only hide for so long!

On the other hand, you have the May broadcast, where your leader and helper reveal today’s “king of the north”, as Russia, with a strong message about persecution happening at their hands, complete with vivid imagery.   I'm sure Russian leaders have access to the internet.  But, these speakers are rather safe in their gated haven; while JWs in Russia, are sitting ducks no matter if their books are discarded, or not. 

If we are persecuted for the sake of Jesus Christ, should we worry about our ourselves and our faith being exposed?  Matt 5:10-12

8 hours ago, WyattEarp said:

Can you simply throw away sensitive data for dumpster pirates to harvest?

Discarding books/data shouldn’t even be a topic of discussion for anyone teaching who is connected to Jesus Christ. You shouldn’t have to throw any teachings away if the branch teaching them was connected to the vine of Jesus Christ (John 15:5), they should have lasted forever as Jesus says those that teach who are in connection with him will have teachings that will last and never need to be changed/thrown away (John 15:16). The problem isn’t discarding the data, it’s way bigger in that, this proves the watchtower leadership hasn’t been connected to Jesus Christ in the first place. Their teachings are going rotten within a matter of a couple years and proves their publications are nothing more than farce.

“Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’” - Matthew 15:9

8 hours ago, WyattEarp said:

How would you properly dispose information, a government has demanded, destroyed? Shredding, Burning, What? 

Each legal entity creates a different, various type of documentation during the business. Often times a legal body needs to adopt its own Regulations that regulate certain activities within the institution. Regulations must be harmonized with the laws on Archives. Such laws on archives are enacted by the state and its public bodies.

So, the people who run WTJWorg should know how to destroy the documentation that is scheduled for destruction after certain retention periods have passed. But there is documentation that must not be destroyed, but must exist permanently, as long as there is a legal entity. After the legal entity ceases to exist, there are rules that say that certain documentation must be submitted to a state archive for storage and safekeeping. Or the documentation is handed over to a new legal successor.

The doctrines and teachings and traditions that are part of WTJWorg publications are likely to be among the documents that have no lasting value before legislation. Therefore, the publisher can independently decide to destroy everything that should no longer have any (spiritual, theological, moral, religious, doctrinal ... etc) significance for the average (or all) members of the organization.

Certainly, that such kind of decision by WTJWorg, to destroy “spiritual food” that has “ceased to be true,” is dubious for a simple reason. For, then, every JW can rightly ask Pilate's question, "What is The Truth?" .."Why should I believe in a New Truth?" .... etc.

Also, should any JW be required to separate (for destruction) from its private library any such publication, which no longer meets the WTJWorg criteria on the reliability of what is written and proclaimed to be “True”?

P.S.
There is a legal obligation, I do not know if it is an obligation for both WTJWorg in the USA and for WTJWorg printers around the world, that several copies, mandatory copies, of each edition that goes to print should be handed over to the state public library. Here in Croatia, 9 copies have to be handed to National University Library.

4 hours ago, Alex Jade said:

Can you please reference where you received this information from? Watchtower form S-60-E-2018

This form is circulating on facebook.  I can dig deeper if you like, to find the source.  What I am understanding, is that during the October 2017 Annual Meeting, it was stated that the yearbook and other publications, would cease.  The Yearbook is listed on this form.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.