The World News Media

ELDER'S REFLECTIONS ON A MEETING WITH THE C.O.

Witness

Recently, the expressions of a circuit overseer prompted a “PIMO” elder (meaning physically still “in” the organization, but mentally “out”) to share his thoughts on the overseer’s sixty-minute talk.  He jotted down the frequency of these words he heard during the talk - governing body, Jehovah, Jesus, God, love.

He created the pie chart below exposing the shocking narcissism of false prophets in a governing position, overtly setting their unauthorized rulership above that of Jesus Christ.  (Matt 24:24,25; Luke 22:24-27; 2 Tim 3:1-8; Rev 13:11-14)

What is the chance of a co-rulership of unfaithful anointed “kings of the earth” (“ten horns”) and the Beast/body of elders, casting out - disfellowshipping - these spiritual Harlots/wicked steward? (Isa 57:3,4; Hos 9:1; Luke 16:2; Matt 24:48-51) (Rev 1:5; 17:12)

There is a 100 percent chance.  (Hab 2:2-16)

The power of the elder body in high positions, has gradually been growing in recent years.  As the “man of lawlessness”, this body has successfully usurped the position of God’s priesthood and “living stones” of His Temple dwelling. The anointed role of God’s choice of teachers and messengers sent by Christ, has been ignored, demeaned and “trampled” by the elder body/counterfeit priesthood. (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:4; Eccl 10:5-7; Dan 8:11,24; 12:7; Rev 11:2; 13:1,5-7; Matt 24:15,16) (Mal 2:7; John 13:20; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rom 15:16; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)

A jockeying for power of the Harlot’s prominence and lordship, will most likely fester resentment in the high-ranking elders, resulting in “her” sins being exposed.  The creator of the pie chart made the statement, “I knew the push for near God-like worship of the Governing Body is at an all time high, however even these numbers surprised me. It was way worse than I ever imagined.

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.”  Rev 17:12,13,15-17

“And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”  Rev 18:4

Once the Org./Beast turns on "her", the punishment of her plagues is already released.

It is no longer possible to escape sharing in her punishment. 
So, it is not that it is too late to repent, 

but it is too late to repent as a means to avoid the harlot's punishment.

What is "part of her plagues"? 

The Beast turning on her is one. The very Gentiles she used on her brothers…

(Rev 13:15; 11:7; 6:9; 18:24; Jer 51:49; Matt 23:35,37; Rev 11:7,8)

…come around to her (Rev 17:16; Ezek 16:37,39; 23:9,17,22,28,35; Hos 2:3,10; Nahum 3:5,6)

This is the plague of the locust-scorpions (constituents of the Gentile Wild Beast).

For a time, that plague is only on the unsealed (anointed) who are dominated by the Org. (Rev 9:3,4,5,10;13:7)

Only "a third" who are disciplined, repent (Rev 9:18,20;8:7-12;Zech 13:8,9) 

(Jer 3:3; Amos 4:4,5,9,11,12; Rev 6:1,2,8,16,17).

Once the Org. becomes the eighth king (Rev 17:11,12);

all still inside are no longer worshiping the image of the Wild Beast because of the false prophet/wicked steward's priestly directive to do so (Rev 13:14,15,8;19:20).

They are then simply worshiping directly, a Gentile god 

(Exod 23:24; Deut 29:25-27; Jer 44:3; Dan 11:37-31)

The Eighth King/Punishment of the Great Harlot

pie chart.png

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Jesus portrays them that way. (Luke 5) Come come, tell the truth and shame the Devil. The WT explanation of the wild beast is instantly recognizable. You don’t have to agree with tha

Recently, the expressions of a circuit overseer prompted a “PIMO” elder (meaning physically still “in” the organization, but mentally “out”) to share his thoughts on the overseer’s sixty-minute talk. 

I have known students to speak more of their teacher than the principal. I have known soldiers to speak more of their sergeants than their general. It is not the conspiracy she thinks it is. And since

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Witness said:

“kings of the earth” (“ten horns”) and the Beast/body of elders,

Your incoherence amazes me.   I say no more!  But people here should realize you have no clue about the contents of the bible.  You make your own up as you go along.....   I have to sound rude on this one.

2 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

there is a reason the elder is mentally out as is mentioned in the opening rant ,out for the count ,

I have known students to speak more of their teacher than the principal. I have known soldiers to speak more of their sergeants than their general. It is not the conspiracy she thinks it is. And since Jehovah’s earthly organization probably was the subject of that particular talk, it’s hardly a shocker, assuming the story is accurate.

Not one comment directed to the evidence the chart makes.  Who then, are the blind ones?  Who are suffering from cognitive dissonance?  It isn't the elder who made it.  Obviously, the GB "are more concerned about what people thought of them than about what God thought of them."  John 12:43

Jesus responded to them, “What I teach doesn’t come from me but from the one who sent me. 17 Those who want to follow the will of God will know if what I teach is from God or if I teach my own thoughts. 18 Those who speak their own thoughts are looking for their own glory. But the man who wants to bring glory to the one who sent him is a true teacher and doesn’t have dishonest motives."  John 7:16-18

These latter day "Pharisees" will not be overlooked from the judgment that comes against them.  Whether one, four, or all eight are removed, the Harlot will go down.  

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your incoherence amazes me.   I say no more!  But people here should realize you have no clue about the contents of the bible.  You make your own up as you go along..... 

"Put on all the armor that God supplies. In this way you can take a stand against the devil’s strategies. 12 This is not a wrestling match against a human opponent. We are wrestling with rulers, authorities, the powers who govern this world of darkness, and spiritual forces that control evil in the heavenly world. 

13 For this reason, take up all the armor that God supplies. Then you will be able to take a stand during these evil days. Once you have overcome all obstacles, you will be able to stand your ground.

14 So then, take your stand! Fasten truth around your waist like a belt. Put on God’s approval as your breastplate. 15 Put on your shoes so that you are ready to spread the Good News that gives peace. 16 In addition to all these, take the Christian faith as your shield. With it you can put out all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Also take salvation as your helmet and God’s word as the sword that the Spirit supplies."  Eph 6

God's word is truth, never a lie.  Someone here excused the "massive" mistakes made by the organization over the years.  Massive - telling people that Armageddon would arrive and to prepare for it, then blame them for believing their lie, when it didn't come.  That is certainly massive.  And how many times did this occur?  How many people were effected by a LIE?  WHO IS THE FATHER OF THE LIE?  It is blasphemy to think God and Jesus Christ who is truth, would excuse these "massive" errors.  

Your focus is totally opposite than what scripture tells us.  While your eyes are locked in to the actions taking place on this earth, you have blinded yourself to the true spiritual war at hand - truth against lies. The GB, who cannot accurately provide the meaning of "this generation" since it relies on a false date, 1914, cannot provide truth to fight against the evil one.  They are holding on to their lie and convince the blind to remain under their control and to readily accept their falsehoods.  Those who commented here, are "drunk" on the Harlot's "wine"/teachings; so drunk, they cannot see what the chart reveals.  Rev 2:20; 17:1,2,17,18; Isa 29:7-14

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

“kings of the earth” (“ten horns”) and the Beast/body of elders,

I made a comment on the above.  You OCD - style criticize the elders when you yourself cannot make heads or tails out of prophecy which you quote from the bible!

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

He is up in heaven - so he sends his Holy Spirit.  Surely you understand this?

And how does that Spirit reach uninspired men?  Did Jesus' spirit create the generation doctrine that has repeatedly failed?  Did Jesus send his Holy Spirit to tell men to set aside a date for Armageddon?  Did Jesus' spirit tell the GB they MUST build Ramapo?  Did Jesus' spirit tell the GB to fight for their money and "rights" in a court of law?  Did he tell them to refuse helping victims of child abuse, to disfellowship them instead of hearing them out?  Did Jesus encourage the hiding of child abuse in the organization....for years?  Would he tell the GB that his priests, the members of his body, MUST NOT BOND TOGETHER?  

No.  Jesus was not interested in developing land, or hoarding money, or devising a doctrine contrary to the word set down in the Bible, so his ministers would not focus on such a thing either.  (Matt 6:19,20)

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

I made a comment on the above.  You OCD - style criticize the elders when you yourself cannot make heads or tails out of prophecy which you quote from the bible!

What's the problem?  What am I making up?  

Rev 17:12 - “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast."

Rev 17:13 - The beast and the ten horns/"kings"  you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire."

Rev 13:1 - The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 

Horns represent kings.  The kings Jesus is referring to are his kings - "and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."  Rev 1:5,6

We know they are the anointed, also because of this scripture: 

And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchased for God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.”

The "beast" is the "man of lawlessness".  Rev 13:18.  It has "set itself up" in the Temple of God.  2 Thess 2:3,4.  It is comprised of "Gentiles".  Rev 11:1,2  

The Temple of God are the kings of the earth - the anointed priesthood.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  

Who rules over, and "represents the royal priesthood"?  Who can disfellowship them?  What entity in the organization  "stands where it does not belong" - above the Temple "living stones"?  Mark 13:14

WHO have rebelled against God's chosen priestly arrangement, just as Korah did?  

pie chart.png

“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),” - Matt 24:15 

The whole chapter is complex and sometimes contradictory in expression.
But one could observe the transferred meaning of two literal things. One literal thing is this graphic representation and the next literal thing is a biblical quote.

It occurred to me to conclude like this:

The holiest place in the universe is in a person’s heart. If 80% of the space in the heart of JW members is occupied by GB (man and his religious system) then this inevitably leads to disaster.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The holiest place in the universe is in a person’s heart

You sound like a protestant....... I would say jehovah is the Holiest and his Presence;  and here on earth it is the realm of His worship - as jehovah does not need buildings. 

This is why our other "prophet" on this forum is a tainted prophet. Her prophecies come from a severe case of OCD- hate of GB. ...... no need to ask why everything is painted with the same brush and color.... that is all she can prophecy about.

11 hours ago, Witness said:

beast" is the "man of lawlessness

Good example of wrong interpretation.  Daniel 8: 20 & 21 clearly shows that two of the beasts are the Persian and Greek empire....... so if it depicts a political entity in Daniel....... how can the beast in Revelation suddenly become the GB?  ..... as she is trying to imply.  If you can fall for her reasoning then you will fall for anything! 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

You sound like a protestant.......

:))) This could be interpreted as the Bible being a Protestant book, too.

God supposedly wants man to love him with all his heart. Love is the most sacred quality, because God is love. And love is exclusively a matter of the heart and only then of the soul and mind. The temple of God is in the human heart. Therefore, the heart is the holiest place because the Temple is the holiest place. Man himself is the temple of God according to the Bible. If in the past the Temple of God was the holiest place on earth (in Jerusalem), then the only place where God can dwell today is, nowhere else, but in the heart of a person.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.