The World News Media

ELDER'S REFLECTIONS ON A MEETING WITH THE C.O.

Witness

5 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Can you explain this, since anyone can react and be compulsive to send out literature or letters? How does God's spirit play a role in such a simple task? I personally receive pamphlets from a local church on my doorsteps regularly. I receive postcards from religious organizations regularly. Are you suggesting God's Holy Spirit is at play, even though some of those institutions don't have a clear understanding of scripture? What is the message that should play a role and how God's Spirit inspires the writer on that message.

This message being mailed world-wide, isn't a "simple task".  It makes me wonder if you dismiss the letter writing assignment by JWs as a "simple task".  It doesn't sound like you pursued the QR code, so I'll provide the website here.  

God's Holy Spirit is "at play", and this person is an anointed one; she is not from a church or institution.  

"When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. For truly I tell you, you will not have gone through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. "  Matt 10:23

In case you're confused, "Israel" refers to the anointed Body of Christ.  The message includes every JW who reside with them in the organization.  Gal 6:15,16; Rom 2:28,29;9:6-8; Rev 18:4-8

https://inthenightaflyingscroll.blogspot.com/2021/11/get-out-of-her-my-people-rev184.html?m=0

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Jesus portrays them that way. (Luke 5) Come come, tell the truth and shame the Devil. The WT explanation of the wild beast is instantly recognizable. You don’t have to agree with tha

Recently, the expressions of a circuit overseer prompted a “PIMO” elder (meaning physically still “in” the organization, but mentally “out”) to share his thoughts on the overseer’s sixty-minute talk. 

I have known students to speak more of their teacher than the principal. I have known soldiers to speak more of their sergeants than their general. It is not the conspiracy she thinks it is. And since

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Witness said:

This message being mailed world-wide, isn't a "simple task".  It makes me wonder if you dismiss the letter writing assignment by JWs as a "simple task".  It doesn't sound like you pursued the QR code, so I'll provide the website here.  

It can be. However, I believe you misunderstand between a simple task of letter writing, to the "message" that simple task reveals. A Satanist can send literature. That's a simple task. What is the message, if that individual wants you to worship Satan? The same thing can be said of any religious group, even if that group doesn't carry God's Holy Spirit.

so I'll provide the website here.  

Thank you. Can you explain how you believe this individual is full of God's Holy Spirit? God himself reveals this marvel to those that are aligned with Christ message and teachings. They are a rare commodity in today's world. An individual that follows in Jesus footsteps without a blemish of forethought to harm, is blessed by God's spirit. 

I have not seen any Jehovah's Witnesses comport themselves to that message here.

I ask, since you appear to be a student of your anointed, and you seem to have difficulty subscribing to that message as well, with others here.

In case you're confused, "Israel" refers to the anointed Body of Christ.  The message includes every JW who reside with them in the organization.

Are you claiming spiritual Israel has no part of Christ Body, which is the Church? I would never be confused enough to alter scripture for my sake. I see you have convinced a few to accept this theology. Likewise, I would not lead people astray with my heavenly father's words. I respect and love YHWH (Jehovah) too much to betray him like that. Besides, it's forbidden under canonical law.

26 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

re you claiming spiritual Israel has no part of Christ Body, which is the Church?

They ARE the Body of Christ, which is the spiritual "church".  

Allen, we've gone down many conversational roads before.  Your demeanor is much different now, much more controlled which I appreciate.  But whatever topic we take on, we will most likely not agree.  

I'll leave it at that.  

They ARE the Body of Christ, which is the spiritual "church".  

I believe we can agree, spiritual Israel has a part in the Body of Christ which is the spiritual church and the present church in command by Christ as the head in today's world. The Natural Jew forfeited their standing before God to be seen as playing a pivotal role within Christianity, Christ ongoing church. When did the apostles not pass down the message of Christ, where no spiritual leader could not be used to carry that message?

Isn't that anointed you promote, not carry that message? If so, then, that individual must be seen as a spiritual leader. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.