The World News Media

I doubt that Disturbed was thinking what I was thinking

xero

You see Dimmy, I was right. All you do is ask question after question after question, just to be annoying.

What do you post here that is spiritually helpful ?

What do you post here that gives any idea of what you believe ?

And now to add to your cooking pot, you are bringing in racism. 

Dimmy, you do not have to be here. Do you understand YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMAIN HERE. 

If you are sooooo unhappy with this forum then leave, go elsewhere. 

But no, you just try to be annoying to everyone else. I say TRY to be annoying, because you do not succeed.

You are only good to laugh at. 

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lyrics are quite good.  It seems to depend on what "world" and what light you are speaking about.  There are two sides of spiritual light; one side is fake, crafted by the devil. (2 Cor 11:13-15) 

I never push. If someone is happy w/the slop they're eating then it's not their time. If someone chooses to argue and I discern some value to them in so doing I will, but if it becomes like most usele

I was just sitting here on the floor, with my chin on my dog food bowl contemplating the Universe when I read Dmitar’s tirade, and I thought occurred to me that Dmitar is somewhat like a slinky…… it h

1 hour ago, Matthew9969 said:

And you just happened to have to bring darkness to a good topic. And disturbed aren't racist you idiot.

This would depend on how you view David Draiman politics. White Nationalist, supremacy, Donald Trump. This Jew doesn't need to have people think, that is not what he is promoting. Calling people names is an indicator, you had a poor parental upbringing. Are you a former member, now defending this Jehovah's Witness?

May years ago when I lived in Bristol (England) there was an Elder that would whistle the tune to Bohemien Rhapsody.

I asked him if he knew what he was whistling. He said he just liked the tune. I explained to him that it was a song by a homosexual band about murdering someone. He said he didn't care and he would stil whistle that tune. :) 

When my wife was studying with two sisters they admitted to liking Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell. :) Meatloaf is singing about 'his heart tearing out of his body, whilst still beating, and flying away like a bat out of hell'... I really cannot imagine two JW sisters listening to it but it seems they enjoyed it. 

It's funny what some JWs like. To me it's all 'part of the world' but I suppose we all need to listen to something. 

But it seems Dimmy is keen on talking about racism and politics here. Now that has to be part of this world. 

3 hours ago, xero said:

Th D clown made me think of this.

Can this video, be a projection of yourself? Is it good to be a Jehovah Witness? You seem to have the support of a former Jehovah witness you argue with constantly. Is forming an alliance with the dark side, good for you? 

AMP: Matt 5:22

22 But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice (enmity of heart) against him shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court; and whoever speaks contemptuously and insultingly to his brother shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, You cursed fool! [You empty-headed idiot!] shall be liable to and unable to escape the hell (Gehenna) of fire. 

12 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It's funny what some JWs like. To me it's all 'part of the world' but I suppose we all need to listen to something.

There is a world-famous aria from "Norma".  It was very easy for me but I refused to sing it because it had religious connections. Today, I think, I was too strict.  Most people do not know the context and just listen to the music because it is absolutely beautiful.  On the other hand, I sang "queen of the Night"  and knew the opera was an allegory of the free masons.... but this was ok to me.   Just shows a little knowledge can be dangerous.

I think music is a personal choice. 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

I do not even know why I engage with you - the logic .... well, I had a few choice names for it but decided to leave it - not worth it.

Spoken like a true Jehovah's Witness, not! However, it's good you're being nice to former Witnesses. There is strength in your logic. Be rude and obnoxious, then be pleasant. Sound logic.

7 minutes ago, Matthew9969 said:

I new a jw girl who used call worship music 'stupid Jesus music'.

Well that is an arrogant statement, by thinking that the Wt, which cannot show justice and mercy to victims of child abuse, is acceptable to God. He didn't hesitate to mince words about His people in the past, who did the same thing.

I hate, I despise your feasts,
    and I can’t stand your solemn assemblies.
22 Yes, though you offer me your burnt offerings and meal offerings,
    I will not accept them;
    neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat animals.
23 Take away from me the noise of your songs!
    I will not listen to the music of your harps.
24 But let justice roll on like rivers,
    and righteousness like a mighty stream.  Amos 5

The simple hearts, those who try to live their life by the teachings of Jesus even if they have a few ideas off base, will be judged with righteousness.  It is the Wt, which holds God's anointed priesthood who must "teach the people" but don't,  (Mal 2:7) -  it is they who will face greater judgment and condemnation.  Mal 2:8,9,17; Rev 18:4-8

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.