The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

41 minutes ago, Arauna said:

He has... if you have chatted with parents who are deaf your whole life.... you would also use facial expressions in a way nobody else does.....

I have decided you are positively without a conscience..... 

Again, God’s word in Christ about children should have been Lett’s guidelines; but instead, he leaned on his own understanding.  The law of God is fulfilled in Jesus’ words, fulfilled in love.   

It is Lett who has not conscience.  1 Tim 4:1,2

• Views 14.7k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, xero said:

I'd say that Jehovah is the judge of whose conscience is in order. Anyone who disagrees is an ass.

So, are you saying that three elders sitting in on a judicial meeting who give the verdict upon a JWs that he is disfellowshipped - “dead in Jehovah's eyes" – are all asses?  John 16:2; Rev 13:15 

“For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.”  Matt 7:2

John 12:48 – “He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

Lett ignored the words of Jesus about children.

29 minutes ago, xero said:

What a maroon. No elder is judging a conscience. It's all about behavior. 

Which means, an elder cannot read the heart of a person, yet can still decide that God deems that one as spiritually dead.  Which also indicates that the elders who make such a judgment, have their consciences seared.  God's words tells us that it is called, wearing a "breastplate of iron".  Rev 9:1-4,9

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

Every child born is a potential Hitler, Alexander the Great or Ghinges Khan.  In fact, what is going on in the world right now - the extreme lies, gaslighting, propaganda by the wild beast and false prophet (Rev 16), are all done by people who are 'willingly' cooperating with the propaganda and getting the mark of the beast.

This is why Brother Letts perception is not false, when he stated "babies are enemies of God" the off right has now chosen to twist around on YouTube.-

2 hours ago, C-D67 said:

What does anyone's handicap have to do with teaching the word of Jehovah? 

I've never heard that his facial expressions are the result of a disability.  And, I've never made fun of him because of it.    I do believe that part of his extreme use of facial expressions is because he was raised by parents who were deaf.  I was merely bringing out by posting the video that he can choose to talk without such "elastic" (as Arauna brought) mannerisms.  

31 minutes ago, Witness said:

I've never heard that his facial expressions are the result of a disability.  And, I've never made fun of him because of it.    I do believe that part of his extreme use of facial expressions is because he was raised by parents who were deaf.  I was merely bringing out by posting the video that he can choose to talk without such "elastic" (as Arauna brought) mannerisms. 

Some deaf people enjoy reading lips. Perhaps, that's why this brother likes to enunciate.

e·nun·ci·ate
/ēˈnənsēˌāt/

verb

• 1.say or pronounce clearly:"she enunciated each word slowly"

18 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

A brother in our congregation who works with the deaf, who himself has deaf ones in his family,

I am usually am usually well understood.  As a singer I learnt to use my mouth and expressions in my face - so deaf people understand me quite well.  Watch the people who are really good at speaking with the deaf - their facial expressions and enunciation is slightly exaggerated. 

15 hours ago, Witness said:

He has complete control of his facial movements, when he cares to exercise it. 

Just look at the photo on the video - his face is not equal on both sides - which gives me the thought that he has a small strokes or something to that effect in his past.  But I find him very endearing!

Much more than |I can say for those with hate-OCD.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.