The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

• Views 14.5k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

engaging in conversation/debates

I do not debate with her any longer - but I did make comments about being deaf and speaking with body language so people can understand.  Jesus only answered the Pharisees when someone else could learn by his words..... 

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

Just look at the photo on the video - his face is not equal on both sides - which gives me the thought that he has a small strokes or something to that effect in his past. 

How can a person have an “elastic" face and still show signs of a stroke?

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

These are the words people use to twist another's thoughts.   Example:  you are saying that you are a demon pretending to be an angel of light?

A demon appearing as an angel of light is someone who has the uncanny ability to make false predictions of Armageddon as believable; and when the prediction fails, he has the uncanny ability to lead his listeners into believing another false prediction. 

He has the uncanny ability to play with people’s lives, using false promises and the doctrine of men; he can acquire their money and free labor to build a comfortable place to live for himself, and then tell them that the organization he has built, is the path to salvation.

He also has an amazing, horrific ability to put the blame for false teachings on Jesus Christ.

Of course, Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food. Wt 2026/2/17

John 15:4 - "Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.  “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. "

The evidence is clear that the GB is not part of the vine of Christ; otherwise they would not be leading their "sheep" down the wrong path, over and over again.  

John 15:16 - "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will lastand so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 

“Look here, you rich men, now is the time to cry and groan with anguished grief because of all the terrible troubles ahead of you. Your wealth is even now rotting away, and your fine clothes are becoming mere moth-eaten rags. The value of your gold and silver is dropping fast, yet it will stand as evidence against you and eat your flesh like fire. That is what you have stored up for yourselves to receive on that coming day of judgment. For listen! Hear the cries of the field workers whom you have cheated of their pay. Their cries have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts.

You have spent your years here on earth having fun, satisfying your every whim, and now your fat hearts are ready for the slaughter. You have condemned and killed good men who had no power to defend themselves against you.”   James 5

2 hours ago, Witness said:

How can a person have an “elastic" face and still show signs of a stroke?

image.jpeg

I dunno… the expression on the above photo looks just like the face of a roadside panhandler with a cardboard sign that said “WILL WORK FOR FOOD”, when I stopped and handed him a coconut.

50 minutes ago, BroRando said:

to claim a thousand years doesn't mean a thousand years.  

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast."  Rev 17:12

Using your theory, "one hour" in this scripture is a literal one hour.  This is the "eighth king" in control...for one literal hour?  Even the Wt. doesn't believe that.

Oh I dunno …. when I think about the book of Revelation with the many headed beast with the multiple horns and duck flippers and tangerine eyes it makes me wonder if I knew everything about everything in that regard it would make any difference at all.

I suspect that it would not.

So I think what I shall do is to pay attention to things I can do something about and not worry about invisible things that may happen in the heavens that no rational person can see and worry about such things as keeping my brakes in good repair so that I don’t slip out into an intersection and get T-boned by a concrete truck.

3 hours ago, Witness said:

The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast."  Rev 17:12

Using your theory, "one hour" in this scripture is a literal one hour.  This is the "eighth king" in control...for one literal hour?  Even the Wt. doesn't believe that.

I noticed you are confused by what I said, @Arauna.  Both the "thousand years" at Rev 20:2,7 and the "one hour" in Rev 17:12 are spans of time.  The "one hour" is symbolic, obviously; and so is the "thousand years".  We can't take either one of them literally in a symbolic book of "signs". 

Rev 1:1- The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John

"signify" - "to give a sign".  

21 minutes ago, xero said:

since you claim to have it all figured out.

Some things are pretty obvious; and I don't think I've ever made the claim that I have it all figured out. 🙂 But as time goes on, the understanding of the scrolls that Jesus opened by breaking their seal (Dan 12:4; Rev 22:10,12; 6:1-17; 8:1),  is given to his messengers to understand.  (Rev 1:1; 11:3,4; Col 1:26)  That continual understanding is "shared"  (Isa 29:18)...until the end.  (1 Cor 13:10; Prov 4:18; 2 Pet 1:19)

It's message is delivered by the messengers.  (Rev 14:6-12; 18:4-8)