The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

PwfT:

Your post is based somewhat in truth, but overall on false premises. And you assume that JWs are homogenous in their thinking … similar to thinking all Mexicans sound like the cartoon character Speedy Gonzoles, wear sombreros, and eat tacos for breakfast, or assuming that all Germans are closet Nazis.

Ok, that MIGHT have been a bad example …. But with human beings, there is truly infinite variety …. 

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Leave them alone, or you will with the imprimatur of good conscience, actually be found fighting against God.

Oh Pudgy.   

Do you believe the GB have similar traits as the Pharisees?

If yes, then why would God bless such an arrangement of worship today?

18 hours ago, Witness said:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/bi10/38/8#study=discover

You had better talk to your leaders and ask why they have allowed this version of the Bible to be on their website.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/bi10/19/83#study=discover KJV

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

14 hours ago, Witness said:

Servants of Christ are to work together and obey truth under our Master.

*** w98 3/15 p. 21 par. 14 Living Up to Christian Dedication in Freedom ***
14 The Governing Body is a loving provision and an example of faith worthy of imitation. (Philippians 3:17; Hebrews 13:7) By their adhering to and following Christ as a model, they can echo Paul’s words: “Not that we are the masters over your faith, but we are fellow workers for your joy, for it is by your faith that you are standing.” (2 Corinthians 1:24) By observing trends, the Governing Body draws attention to the benefits of heeding Bible counsel, offers suggestions about applying Bible laws and principles, warns of hidden dangers, and provides “fellow workers” needed encouragement. It thus discharges its Christian stewardship, helps them to maintain their joy, and builds them up in faith so that they can stand firm.—1 Corinthians 4:1, 2; Titus 1:7-9.

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Oh Pudgy.   

Do you believe the GB have similar traits as the Pharisees?

If yes, then why would God bless such an arrangement of worship today?

God certainly used the one available. Your response, like all of them are irrelevant.

21 hours ago, Witness said:

I am defending the spiritual “organization”, that is the Temple of God comprised of “living stones”. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22)  That “organization” was established in the first century.  Its concept in the chosen priesthood has been in practice since Moses’ day. (Heb 8:5) You, are defending a new “living”  "spirit-directed" idol, and something that was not known by God’s people in the past (Dan 11:38; Rev 13:15) . You are defending an abomination against God that rules over God’s choice of “organization”.  Dan 11:31,32; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4

As a testimony...

The ”Gentile times” are not over. We have a resurgence of the trampling of the spiritual Temple that happens in the last days. (Dan 7:7; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)The “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”, (Matt 24:15) is the presence of the elders not anointed, representing the royal priesthood, who are the “holy place”, the temple of God. Exod 35:19;1 Cor 3:16; 2 Cor 6:16

In Matt 24, the signs that Jesus gave us to applying to the last days, are sandwiched between warnings of false teachers, false “christs” deceiving the “elect” – the anointed who ARE the Temple of God. (Matt 24:4,5,24,25) The signs are not to be taken literally as JWs have been taught, but spiritually, because they involve an act of deception against the “elect”!  (Matt 24:23-25) 

Jesus told us that the kingdom does not come with observation but must be perceived spiritually.  Observing wars in the world where Satan has great influence and applying it to the end times, contradicts Jesus’ words.  Should we choose to listen to Jesus or place our attention on what Satan has formulated to “deceive the elect?”  (Luke 17:20-24; Matt 24:24; 1 Tim 4:1)

These signs that signify the coming end before the Kingdom arrives must be interpreted spiritually.  They signify the Great Tribulation at hand which has also ignited Armageddon – the war of truth against lies, where the “kings of the earth” have taken their stand – CHRIST’S KINGS, not those of the world.  Rev 1:5; 5:9,10  They will either fight on the side of Jesus and his words, or the demonic expressions coming from the mouths of false prophet and their organization.  (Rev 16:13-16; 12:7,8)

The leadership of the organization has told whopping lies, and they continue to do so.  Jesus, who is faithful and true, would have no part in leading liars in this spiritual war. (John 14:6; Rev 19:11) 

Why would any of you excuse Wt's lies by laying that sin on Jesus Christ, who is truth?  

The disgusting thing/abomination is defined in Ezek 44:6-9 -

“Now say to the rebellious, to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “O house of Israel, let Us have no more of all your abominations. When you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in My sanctuary to defile it—My houseand when you offered My food, the fat and the blood, then they broke My covenant because of all your abominations. And you have not kept charge of My holy things, but you have set others to keep charge of My sanctuary for you.” Thus says the Lord God: No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart or uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter My sanctuary, including any foreigner who is among the children of Israel.”

Again, the house/sanctuary of God today is the Temple made with "living stones".  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22. The message given in Ezekiel has not changed, those scriptures are still valid! God’s holy people (anointed) have allowed “foreigners”/elders not anointed, to “keep charge” of “daily sacrifices”, and of the anointed priests themselves, by ruling over them.   This, has replaced the priests’ “daily sacrifices” with unfit sacrifices by elders, that are offered in the light of an organizational idol.  (1 Pet 2:5; Heb 8:10; Dan 8:11,12)

NO PERSON, ELDER OR OTHERWISE, can replace God’s appointed priests of His Temple.  It defiles the dwelling of His Spirit – which IS the Temple.

Matt 24:15,16 - “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”

“let him understand” – “to exercise the mind, to comprehend, perceive”

It doesn’t take deep comprehension to see that the nations in the world are warring.  It doesn’t take perception to notice an earthquake or famine. Anyone who picks up a newspaper are using those events to say the end is coming.  They are blatantly laid before us in this world.

If one does “understand” the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place” as existing in the organization, where does anyone go?  The Temple of God is Zion – it is comprised of “living stones”, each one as part of that mountain. They are the “mountains”, the “hills” to flee to. (Isa 52:7; Ezek 36:8) They are also the “body”/“carcass” that was slain by your organization/Beast through disfellowshipping, for speaking truth and standing up against the teachings of false prophets and their idol.  (Dan 3:16-18; Rev 11:1-3,7,11; 13:15; 12:1,2,6; Dan 11:35; Luke 17:37; Zech 8:23)

Not many of the anointed have come together proclaiming this message. (Amos 7:1,2,7-9)  But those who perceive the abomination with eyes of understanding, are the eagles that find the “body” and receive the spiritual food of truth that God has provided, before the Kingdom arrives. (Luke 13:37) They are those leaving the city, while the rest of the anointed and those with them, remain captive, "surrounded" by the elder body, inside your organization. (Luke 21:20; Rev 20:7-9)  Any and all, are invited to the “Marriage Feast of the Lamb”.  (Matt 22:1-2; Luke 21:7,21)

If you fight against God’s word which clearly describes the “abomination standing in the holy place” as the elder body overtaking the anointed priesthood/Temple dwelling of God’s spirit - the "inheritance" of God; and you do this in order to defend the organization’s existence, then you are fighting against truth.  (Jer 16:18) You are participating in the sins of the man of lawlessness.  (2 Thess 2:1-4,9-12)

You are essentially saying, ““Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”  Rev 13:4

That decision, becomes your active part in the war of Armageddon.  Joel 3:14

The Disgusting Thing

6 hours ago, C-D67 said:

*** w98 3/15 p. 21 par. 14 Living Up to Christian Dedication in Freedom ***
14 The Governing Body is a loving provision and an example of faith worthy of imitation. (Philippians 3:17; Hebrews 13:7) By their adhering to and following Christ as a model, they can echo Paul’s words: “Not that we are the masters over your faith, but we are fellow workers for your joy, for it is by your faith that you are standing.” (2 Corinthians 1:24) By observing trends, the Governing Body draws attention to the benefits of heeding Bible counsel, offers suggestions about applying Bible laws and principles, warns of hidden dangers, and provides “fellow workers” needed encouragement. It thus discharges its Christian stewardship, helps them to maintain their joy, and builds them up in faith so that they can stand firm.—1 Corinthians 4:1, 2; Titus 1:7-9.

Did the apostles EVER tell a lie?

Did they EVER teach the doctrine of men?

Did they EVER appoint a date for Armageddon?

Did the EVER add to God's word?

Do you choose to imitate individuals that have misled millions with the promise that Armageddon would arrive in a certain month, and in a certain year?  

No one can say they are adhering to and following Jesus Christ as a model, when they cannot live up to the foundation of truth set by him and the apostles.  Eph 2:20-22

"For if a person comes and preaches another Jesuswhom we did not preach, or you receive a different spirit, which you had not received, or a different gospel, which you had not accepted, you put up with it splendidly!

"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."  Matt 5:20

23 minutes ago, Witness said:

That decision, becomes your active part in the war of Armageddon.  Joel 3:14

Glad to see that you are starting to use the letter "J" again. 

JOEL (Joʹel) [Jehovah Is God].

Christians believe that Jesus died for the sins of humankind. (1 Peter 3:18) However, salvation requires more than believing in Jesus as Savior. The demons know that Jesus is “the Son of God,” but they face destruction, not salvation.—Luke 4:41; Jude 6.