The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Witness said:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/bi10/38/8#study=discover

You had better talk to your leaders and ask why they have allowed this version of the Bible to be on their website.

My leader is Jesus Christ. “Do not . . . be called ‘leaders,’ for your Leader is one, the Christ.”—MATT. 23:9, 10.   Remember, you deny Jesus as your Leader because his name means "Jehovah is Salvation"

Now prove that the English word  Lord is in the Hebrew and Greek Scripture.  You can't!  This proves that you are a fraud and not a very smart one at that...

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Worshiping in sprit and truth does not require a religious organization.  As I've said before, if that's what you're looking for, you know there are plenty out there to choose from who offer at least "15 percent" truth and maybe more.

Jesus told her, “Believe me, woman, an hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem."

Neither here in this organization, or there, in that organization.

"But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”  John 4

A prophet appears in the last days to warn God's people of their sins. (Mal 3:1-4; Matt 17: 11; Rev 11:1-3; 14:6,7)  This person's goal is not to establish a religion, but to give an inspired warning and the understanding of this warning in Revelation.  (Rev 1:1)  We know there are no prophets from the past who established an organized religion.  Only what Jesus began building on his body, through the apostles and all anointed; is acceptable "worship".  (John 13:20)  

Pudgy, you should realize that any religion organized by men leads to corruption, yet  you seem to desire the same thing that you already have, no matter the message.  

You are so incredibly dense. It absolutely requires organization. The scriptures are clear on this. Your problem is that you don't want to subject yourself to Jehovah. You'd be like someone who insisted on burning incense to Jehovah when you weren't a Levite.

1 hour ago, xero said:

You are so incredibly dense. It absolutely requires organization. The scriptures are clear on this.

What are those scriptures?

1 hour ago, xero said:

You'd be like someone who insisted on burning incense to Jehovah when you weren't a Levite.

And the elder are spiritual “Levites”? Since the anointed role as the priesthood is rejected as inactive under Jesus Christ - said by your leaders, all elders, and JWs (inactive unless you are the GB) -  then, is the elder body the “Levites” approved to give God “sacrifices of praise”/”daily sacrifices”, (1 Pet 2:5,9; Heb 13:15; 10:11), the symbolic burning of incense? (Dan 8:12,13)

Read this article which deduces how the Beast of Revelation composed of the elder body, “makes war with the saints (anointed) and overcome them”; which you, if you are still an elder, are taking an active role at accomplishing. (Rev 13:1,2,5-7)

w02 8/1 p. 13-14 - "Loyally Submit to Godly Authority", especially paragraphs 18 and 20.

When it came to worshiping God throughout Israel’s history, it was according to HIS way, and not the ways of men.  The article shows two “ways”; that of God in the event of Korah; and in the end, that of men. In your organization, it is man’s way that is established as doctrine. The priesthood IS the spiritual Temple today.  They, are the teachers, the judges, the messengers of God’s laws written on their heart.  They don’t require a “Shepherding Book” when they work in harmony with their Master, Jesus. ( Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; 6:2; Heb 8:10; 1 John 2:27)  But they are not allowed to do this in your organization; yet, we have full evidence through the apostle's accounts that as priests, they accomplished all they were required to under Jesus Christ.  Rom 15:15,16 -  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+15%3A15%2C16&version=CSB

Why is it that the GB who claim to be anointed priests, are active, yet the rest of God’s holy people are told to shut up and make room for the Gentiles to rule over them?

As the article clearly alludes to, in the last days “Gentiles”/elders not anointed take over the Temple as priests. (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  If you are not anointed, which appears you aren't by your spurious remarks about them, you are a spiritual “Gentile” as an elder “representing the royal priesthood”, who are “Jews”. (paragraph 18)  (Rom 2:28,29; Phil 3:3; Col 2:11)

I am defending the spiritual “organization”, that is the Temple of God comprised of “living stones”. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22)  That “organization” was established in the first century.  Its concept in the chosen priesthood has been in practice since Moses’ day. (Heb 8:5) You, are defending a new “living”  "spirit-directed" idol, and something that was not known by God’s people in the past (Dan 11:38; Rev 13:15) . You are defending an abomination against God that rules over God’s choice of “organization”.  Dan 11:31,32; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4

It is hypocrisy at its worst to call the linked article, “Loyally Submitting to Godly Authority”, because at the end of its presentation of what scriptures tell us concerning Korah, it declares that the exact opposite will be practiced by the organization today.   But, twisting the truth is what Satan does best.

2 Chron 13:9 – “Have you not driven out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron and the Levites, and made for yourselves priests like the peoples of [other] lands? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a bull and seven rams, even he may become a priest of [things that are] not gods.”

Has the organization driven out the priesthood to make room for “Gentiles” from all nations, people and tongues?  Yes, and it is a lethal move on the part of the org’s leadership.

Num 3:10 - "So you shall appoint Aaron and his sons that they may keep their priesthood, but the layman who comes near shall be put to death."

1 Cor 3:16,17 – “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?  If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

2 Thess 2 speaks of a word or letter that appears to come from “apostles” (A. Morris loves to identify himself with the apostles, 2 Cor 11:13), that the “day of the Lord had come”. (2 Thess 2:2) 1914.  It continues by saying that “day” won’t come until the “man of lawlessness” is revealed, “who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”  2 Thess 2:4

That is exactly what the elder body has done and their Harlot leaders have approved, by driving out the priests of God to offer their spiritual sacrifices of praise to the idol/organization.  At Jesus’ return, he will destroy the man of lawlessness, “by the breath of his mouth”.  2 Thess 2:8

As an elder, have you proven yourself to be an opposer of God’s anointed ones?  Yes, by your slander against them. I hope that attitude changes.  By revering your organization, are you exalting yourself over the Temple of God, which always has been the center of worship with God's people?  Yes, and I hope that changes as well.  The rejection of the spiritual “organization” God set in place with Jesus Christ, which is the Temple built with “living stones” of His anointed priesthood, will lead to the entire organization and its leadership facing the wrath of God.  

@Witness @Patiently waiting for Truth

Where in the Bible does it claim that the Cult of Pearl Doxsy is Your Leader?  

According to the Governing Body:

"Jesus is referred to as “Messiah the Leader” and “a leader and commander to the national groups,” at Daniel 9:25 and Isaiah 55:4. He counseled his disciples: “Neither be called leaders,’ for your Leader [from Gr., ka·the·ge·tesʹ, a guide] is one, the Christ.” (Matt. 23:10) As regards the Christian congregation, Jesus Christ is the only one rightly bearing the title “Leader,” because no imperfect human is the leader of true Christians; they follow Christ. While there are those who ‘take the lead’ in God’s service, they are not titled “leader” or addressed as such and their example is to be followed only as they imitate Christ.—1 Cor. 11:1; Heb. 13:7."

Who are those true Christians?  Jehovah Witnesses.  

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true Christians on earth worshiping 'the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.' (1 Peter 1:3) In witnessing to a Samaritan woman, Jesus Christ revealed, 'God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.' (John 4:24) Jesus Christ continues his witness... 'Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him.' (John 4:23) Jehovah's Witnesses follow the teachings of Jesus Christ in worshiping his God and Father.

Jehovah’s Witnesses preach to glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ to make his name known. (Matthew 6:9) We follow Jesus Christ, who commanded: “Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.” (Shem Tov Hebrew Matthew 28:19)

29 minutes ago, BroRando said:

Where in the Bible does it claim that the Cult of Pearl Doxsy is Your Leader?  

‘For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. “ Gal 1:10

Servants of Christ are to work together and obey truth under our Master.  I respect any spiritual knowledge that she has to offer in harmony with truth provide by her gift of Holy Spirit. (1 Cor 12:13-26) It is not the fleshly person that one follows or is one’s “leader”.  It is the person who “leads” one to Christ that we respect. That is how the apostles were “leading” others into truth. (Heb 13:7)  A true ambassador of a king doesn’t expect those who listen to his message to obey him as a person, but is only the messenger of the king. (2 Cor 5:20)

If the GB were not your leaders, then when their doctrine is found to be false by you and you say so, they would not have you disfellowshipped.  But instead, you must obey and be loyal to their arrangement and power over you, even when they tell you a bunch of lies. But you know this already.   

27 minutes ago, Witness said:

‘For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. “ Gal 1:10

Servants of Christ are to work together and obey truth under our Master.  I respect any spiritual knowledge that she has to offer in harmony with truth provide by her gift of Holy Spirit. (1 Cor 12:13-26) It is not the fleshly person that one follows or is one’s “leader”.  It is the person who “leads” one to Christ that we respect. That is how the apostles were “leading” others into truth. (Heb 13:7)  A true ambassador of a king doesn’t expect those who listen to his message to obey him as a person, but is only the messenger of the king. (2 Cor 5:20)

If the GB were not your leaders, then when their doctrine is found to be false by you and you say so, they would not have you disfellowshipped.  But instead, you must obey and be loyal to their arrangement and power over you, even when they tell you a bunch of lies. But you know this already.   

Ahhhh... there ya go... removing Jesus from your postings....

19 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Witness:

The acid test for me is this:

Can you personally direct me to an organization, group, tribe or congregation that does NOT EXHIBIT all the faults you attribute to Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Name: _________________________________
Address: _______________________________
City: ___________________________________
State: __________________________________
Phone No: _____________________________
Email: __________________________________

I am not one of Jehovah’s Witnesses currently, and have been disfellowshipped twice, but objectively it is still my opinion that the 15% of the things they do right is better than anybody else in current operation. They are mankind’s best bet to have righteous lives acceptable to Jehovah God.

Prove me wrong.

Fill out the above “form”, and tell me WHY!

Witness:

You need to take a course somewhere on “reading comprehension”., as it has been well advertised by me over the last 10 years or so that I disagree with 85% of what the Governing Body had taught over the past 50 and more years…. which of course makes me a heretic,  but the magnificent changes in people’s lives cannot be ignored. 

Neither can the fact that the 15% they get right are the most important and relevant part.

I am a firm believer in statistical probability, and the probability of them being the true Congregation of God is very high based on the day to day application of the 15% core beliefs that impart a true understanding, IN SPITE OF a continuous sad comedy of errors and self-aggrandizing vanities common to all ego laden males.

Testosterone is a blessing and a curse.

I do not see how in good conscience you can advocate Jehovah’s Witnesses “jumping ship”, when you will not even indicate WHERE there is a safe harbor, by filling out the stupid form, above.

One does not fight a war …. and it is a war …  . With the army you want …. You fight a war with the ARMY YOU HAVE.  
….. which  makes much of what you say, although true, in the context of practical reality, it is also irrelevant.

Leave them alone, or you will with the imprimatur of good conscience, actually be found fighting against God.

Theology is a seductive gig …. In the history of the world, NOBODY, not a single natural man, has yet gotten it right.

8 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And now I'm accused of being part of a cult of pearl doxey.

@The Librarian Please warn this commenter of thier wrongful behavior 

I claim you are part of a cult because YOU DENY THE NAME OF JESUS.  Use logic and reason for why you believe in the things you do.  Rather than not believing in the things you don't...

9 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

but the magnificent changes in people’s lives cannot be ignored. 

Really ? I don't think so. What I've seen is people hiding behind a fake 'new personality'. 

And, what i've seen in more than one congregation is, adultery, dishonesty, misuse of power, lies and immorality. 

And of course CSA would not be a part of serving Yahweh with love and truth. 

But JWs on here are so frightened of anyone being an individual and serving Yahweh through Yeshua. Just look above at what Mr Rando accuses me of, and he is supposed to be a JW. 

Many of them are rotten right through, especially Elders that love the little bit of power. 

The one thing that stands out about JWs is that they need a material aim in their life. They need a physical thing to worship. Hence they worship the GB and the Org. You have proven this by asking for another organsation to compare it with. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.