The World News Media

Bro Rando is a rogue jw, which jw's here believe in him?

Matthew9969

3 hours ago, xero said:

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit.

Don’t want no ‘1984’ references either. George Orwell wrote 1984 at a time when totalitarianism was sweeping the globe, Nazism, Stalinism, crushing even the sturdy and powerful good guys like Winston Smith. (Churchill—how many ‘Winstons’ do you know?)

These governments would not just lean on people with a certain amount of peer pressure. They would literally take command of ever part of your life, literally assign you a role that you’d better not reject, literally punish you for neglecting propaganda channels, literally torture you for deviation, and then literally kill you after rehabilitation as a lesson to others.

If George Orwell could see how is work has been trivialized today to settle religious scores he would say, ‘Thank God I’m dead.’

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances. With these idiots the answer to the question:

He feels like a bot. But his web site appears to be well made. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

I put it first on my own blog. It’s also in TTvtA. It didn’t carry the day with that Reddit bunch, but then they ARE a hostile crowd. And even I have to admit those mannerisms do take getting use

Posted Images

7 hours ago, xero said:

Man, I wish all this whining about the organization would quit. You'd think these idiots would be able to better able to prioritize their annoyances.

On your website:

3487 hits for “Jehovah’s organization” in the same paragraph

21 results for “spirit-directed organization”

312 results for “Jehovah’s earthly organization”

84 results for “loyalty to Jehovah’s organization

12 results for “mountainlike organization”

I didn’t pursue “dedication to Jehovah’s organization”, “obey Jehovah’s organization”, or all the various combinations of the words.

What are they adding up to?  idolatry

Can any of you tell me where God’s word condones loyalty, worship, dedication, obedience to ANYTHING, whether a philosophy or a physical entity, other than the Father and His word in His Son?  The apostles set a foundation of a “building” being built on truth – Jesus Christ.  Did they tell lies?  Did they make false predictions?  Or, did they warn against making false predictions?  2 Thess 2:1,2   Do God’s words given to Moses, not have any validity anymore?  Deut. 18:20-22

Since we have proof that your organization has told lies, did God who spoke those words in Deut. 18 to Moses, build your organization, or did men?  Why would God bless an organization that contradicts the words of truth, established within the foundation of His spiritual Temple? (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)   ANYONE, who puts down the Harlot’s wine, rejecting your leadership’s teachings, sobers up to the hypocrisy that flourishes in the Wt. (Rev 17:1,2; [Rev 1:5]; Rev 13:17;16:13; 1 Tim 4:1) Some who truly desire to know the Truth presented by Jesus Christ, reject your organization once they realize it is built on falsehoods.  This is why people who have left, will not quit speaking against the Wt, until Jesus returns to destroy it with the breath of his mouth – to condemn it using the Word of God.  (2 Thess 2: 9,10,8; Jer 23:29; Rev 12:7-9)

And…this is why anointed who have been “killed” by the wicked slave, will not quit speaking their testimony of Christ.  (Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:15; 11:1-4,7; 12:11) The only way they can hope to retrieve any of you and their loved ones, or the anointed under your rule @xero  - as you are, or were, part of the man of lawlessness/elder body sitting in the Temple of God - is to sound the trumpet to get out of the “beloved organization”.  (Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 14:6-12; Rev 18:4-8)  The anointed are trampled down in that corrupt haven – a “god of fortresses” or “forces”. Elders are to be viewed as a shelter, and sources of strength and protection in times of need, the definitions of “forces”.   The organization is your stronghold and place of refuge against the world.  If that is not an idol, tell me what is.  Dan 11:38

“Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.” Dan 11:36

You have already done this, by slandering the anointed “gods” (spirit sons of God) in comments made here on this forum. You, as a fake "priest" have exalted the organization over God’s Temple/Zion (Ezek 44:6-9) You do realize that most likely anointed could come through here to read.  I hope by your comments, they see the connection of the man of lawlessness/elder body/organization ruling and blaspheming the sanctuary/Temple of God.  1 Cor 3:16, 17; Rev 13:5-7.

Any rival against God and what He builds, does not last. (Rev 13:4; 8:8; Zech 4:7) Any idol worshiped by God’s people, never brought salvation to them.  Their fall into idolatry only gained them affliction, famine, pestilence and destruction.    (Rev 18:8; 19:20)

Zech 7:3-6 - Then the word of the Lord Almighty came to me: “Ask all the people of the land and the priests (1 Pet 2:5,9),  ‘When you fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh months for the past seventy years, was it really for me that you fastedAnd when you were eating and drinking, were you not just feasting for yourselves

Exod 20: 3-6 – You shall have no other gods before Me.

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. “

The organization mimics other organizations built “in the earth beneath”.  It is served, and bowed down to, by dedication at baptism.   (2 Cor 11:4,20; Rev 13:4,16)

“For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.”

Can any of you truly say you love God, while condoning the trampling down of the members of the body of His Son?  Hypocrisy, which is shown by the exaltation of the elder body over the anointed ones of God's Temple/dwelling in spirit.  Mark 13:14

He's not jealous for the “mountainlike organization” that men have built, but only for Mountain that He built on the anointed body of Christ. (John 2:19-21) The organization has no part in building Mount Zion, as its demonic purpose is to destroy it by seducing God’s anointed “living stones” to worship an idol. (Rev 12:1-4,15)  Only by the spirit of God in His Son, will it reach completion outside of the organization.  (Rev 16:12; Zech 4:7,13,14)

This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.” This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”  Zech 8:2

Rev 21:10

People will make their choice, as you have, to either love the organization, or choose to love and give total devotion to God and Christ and his Truth.  You can’t love both, and expect to please God.  Matt 6:24; Joel 3:14

On 1/19/2022 at 5:50 PM, Witness said:

Well, like the JW mentioned on reddit that an elder told him, 'forget about the Bible, how do you feel about Jehovah's organization?' 

11 hours ago, Arauna said:
On 1/19/2022 at 5:50 PM, Witness said:

, like the JW mentioned on reddit t

Look how you fall for propaganda! lol

I once did fall for propaganda, that the organization belonged to God.  As can be seen by xero's comment, forgetting about God's Word is easy to do, when putting the organization and men's doctrine on a pedestal.   Who is the "idiot" (said by xero), the one who chooses to serve the Father and the Son in "spirit and truth", (John 4:23,24) or the one who serves an organization, the work of man's hands, and  an idol of "men's devising"?  Acts 17:24,25,29

Witness:

The acid test for me is this:

Can you personally direct me to an organization, group, tribe or congregation that does NOT EXHIBIT all the faults you attribute to Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Name: _________________________________
Address: _______________________________
City: ___________________________________
State: __________________________________
Phone No: _____________________________
Email: __________________________________

I am not one of Jehovah’s Witnesses currently, and have been disfellowshipped twice, but objectively it is still my opinion that the 15% of the things they do right is better than anybody else in current operation. They are mankind’s best bet to have righteous lives acceptable to Jehovah God.

Prove me wrong.

Fill out the above “form”, and tell me WHY!

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Can you personally direct me to an organization, group, tribe or congregation that does NOT EXHIBIT all the faults you attribute to Jehovah’s Witnesses?

I do believe we've had this conversation not long ago, Pudgy; in fact I sent you a pm with my personal contact info.  I let it sit for quite a long time, before eventually deleting it.  Did you ever see it?

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Don’t want no ‘1984’ references either. George Orwell wrote 1984 at a time when totalitarianism was sweeping the globe,

In the West there was a technocratic movement of which the authors wrote down most of the things we see happening now. This group involved writers like Huxley, Orwell, H.G Wells and others. This new totalitarian system coming our way is technocratic. Huxley and Orwell moved in the same circles.  Huxley's brother was a eugenicist (as many of these people were) and was instrumental in the origin of the United Nations.

12 hours ago, Witness said:

This is what the Lord Almighty says: I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.” This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”  Zech 8:2

Lord is not in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures.  Therefore, it is made up. 😀

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Yes, I saw it…. So YOU  are the Big Kahuna?

I think not. You avoided then, the same questions I asked on this page.

Worshiping in sprit and truth does not require a religious organization.  As I've said before, if that's what you're looking for, you know there are plenty out there to choose from who offer at least "15 percent" truth and maybe more.

Jesus told her, “Believe me, woman, an hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem."

Neither here in this organization, or there, in that organization.

"But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”  John 4

A prophet appears in the last days to warn God's people of their sins. (Mal 3:1-4; Matt 17: 11; Rev 11:1-3; 14:6,7)  This person's goal is not to establish a religion, but to give an inspired warning and the understanding of this warning in Revelation.  (Rev 1:1)  We know there are no prophets from the past who established an organized religion.  Only what Jesus began building on his body, through the apostles and all anointed; is acceptable "worship".  (John 13:20)  

Pudgy, you should realize that any religion organized by men leads to corruption, yet  you seem to desire the same thing that you already have, no matter the message.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.