The World News Media

Does the governing body wish for artificial intelligence?

Matthew9969

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am from Africa (born, lived and worked there for 45 years) but now live in Albania..... which is not part of EU. I worked in many countries - Africa, England, America and lived in several other

The subject was not "imperfection" but the manner at looking at a subject - that it can be interpreted in 16 different ways = which is not possible when one assumes that there is a best way of doing s

Well, I have heard it said that these days the difference between conspiracy theories and reality is 6 months.

Posted Images

Depends on whether the person understands the full impact of AI - which most people do not. 

It is the dream of the world leaders (those running the world right now) to have all humans gradually turned into hybrids which can carry digital information and become part of the " Internet of Bodies". There is much more to this that meets the eye.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3200/RR3226/RAND_RR3226.pdf

Read under transhumanism, body hacking etc.

Isn't this situation the same as before the flood?  When angels came down and mixed foreign DNA with human DNA and Jehovah had to step in and bring the flood? Did you know that the Nephilim hybrid offspring would not have been able to spawn children because there is a natural barrier created by Jehovah when different kinds mix?

Jehovah removed all foreign DNA from earth during the flood.  There are now new groups on internet that are worshipping these hybrids that existed long ago. It has different names but I will not go into that.

Did you know that hybrid babies that survive these new synthetic DNA technologies will not be able to reproduce. It seems that Satan wants to destroy Jehovah's plans for the earth once again.  But we are sure that Jehovah is going to step in at the right time. And it is getting closer with each new step these hubris science leaders are taking.

The only intelligence humanity needs, comes from God, not man made. Therefore, the poster's assertion about the governing body is implying, God is not wise to use men as he has done throughout human history for God's purpose on earth, and rather have artificial intelligence take its place. An intelligence driven by men, thus serving men.

If people agree to that here, then there is definitely something faulty about that logic.

2 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

If people agree to that here,

Obviously the person opening the topic does have an opinion about AI, even if he is not fully informed.

I agree - Jehovah is the only one that can tell us what to do.  NO AI  or any other intelligence or artificial intelligence should have any control over our faculties - just like drugs or any other substance should not interfere with our free will to worship Jehovah.  We must be sober and in control of our faculties so we can give Satan an answer by showing integrity by our free will.

Unfortunately, the sad poster decided to specifically use the phrase "governing body" as if. There is no substitution nor moral argument about who services God and who God chooses as his responsible body of ministers. Therefore, the AL effect is just a rouse!

Once again, if people here are agreeable to that projection, then its faulty logic that should best be kept in the JW closed forum.

There are more pressing matters than sci-fi horror, which is as predictable as a 40s monster flick. The answer would be No. Although some of them, as do most in all faiths speak of A.I. advancements, they do not seek it as an absolute, or wish for it to overtake to a degree that makes man inferior in the same sense as a specific group in question, i.e. like having an A.I. teach a child instead of the parents themselves, perhaps the A.I. lowkey teach ideas of a Machine God or a Mecha Messiah. This brings forth a specific faith group in question that do wish for it. That group is in regards to those in Transhumanism. These people are primarily tied to some in the conservatives/liberal space residing in places like Silicon Valley, in addition to that, such folks are affiliated with churches of a specific kind such as The Church of Perpetual Life and The First Transhumanist Church, to name a few.

image.png

Not only they dabble in such ideas, but also ideas to seek immortality, man-made eternal life by ill means by the sweat and blood of the young. Outside of faith groups, some ultimately wish for an easier life with use of machines and A.I. such as DARPA dogs. The sad reality is some people will be caught up in all this, some events in the world today is already linking them to governments, where some of it's branches are also dwelling in this, why else they want you in an electric car and to get rid of your stove?

That being said, if you seek a mate that is mechanical and or believes they thrive on Ambrosia level of blood injections, then be my guess, Durbinite, or in this case, Mr. Roboto, go ahead.

It should be noted that, if I remember correctly, this was talked about in the past.

That was one thing I did like in the 60s when AI first became a big thing and it seemed like they had at least four magazines on the new stands talking about it, as when I was going to the “First  Lady Of Perpetual  Motion” Church, They had a hole in the wall to the business next-door which sold hamburgers and gyros, otherwise known as submarine sandwiches, and without thinking you could place an order and they would pass it through to you to your pew.

The future for the world now (the UN has negotiated with all nations secretly and are to vote in May - to get world dominion - one vote for Africa for example will include all African nations. It may be postponed again until (next year) or they have the entire ruling structure in place but they are building it.  They just appointed their head scientist or head transhumanist to lead the science team for the UN. The negotiations have NOTHING in it about keeping people healthy and happy - it is all about control and money to build the new Babylon.

They have removed the clause about human rights - there are no human rights in our future. It will be a world where science is worshipped and if one does not worship the new science regime you will be sent for psychological re-education or liquidation.

The bible is clear - they will persecute those who do not worship this new world power.  They have started to degrade humans to animals = the food supply is deliberately broken down so we will have to eat bugs, blood products made also with human stem cells. We will drink recycled urine.  One will not be able to buy food if you do not worship/blindly obey the UN. (The prodigal son ate with the pigs but it was real food). Our food will have artificial chemicals with the metals which our new genetic make-up will be able to absorb and build in to antennas to communicate with the internet of things/bodies.

To them we are equal to animals = with no recourse when they use experimental science on our genes..... in our food, in all our medicine and "pricked" into you at regular intervals to turn one into a cyborg. We are the experiment to be used until they have perfected their methods to get everlasting life in their own "singularity".... they do not think that one EMP bast from Jehovah can destroy their whole system.  Their hubris is equal to Satan's - if not more.

This to me is worse than those highly entertaining sci-fi movies we saw in the 60s and 70s.  These technocratic transhumanists do not believe in god and grew up with these ideologies as their only spiritual food while pursuing these highly lucrative careers with each new hidden patent.  They are psychopathic in their quest to reach their goals and they have no respect for human life.

They are also communicating with "aliens" though quantum computers - or so they say.  These computers reach a point where one can communicate with other realms - so they say.  Where does reality stop and the other realms begin! So they have crossed these barriers and I would give you a good guess who they are communicating with - just like the Third Reich had their castles where their leaders had seances to discover the darker sciences.  It is not strange that scientists who do not believe in God always become spiritists!

No wonder they are destroying the earth and destroying Jehovah's creation to bring their own plans to fruition.  They are degrading the planet with their geoengineering.... yes it has been going on since 1957 and their chemicals in the air are now destroying forests and drying out root systems - everything!  They are desperate to fix it now and are keeping us in the dark about the severe state of the environment - caused by their stealth application of their "sciences." Now they want to dim the sun in a kind of fake volcanic eruption to darken the earth from the suns rays.

Humans are being degraded as they now are property of those who have already started the gene editing.  Soon they want to use us for their new system as energy sources.  Does this sound like a horror sci-fi movie?   This is what they are planning and working towards.... and humankind will suffer more than ever before, before Jehovah brings Armageddon.  They have been emboldened in the past two years. Do not be fooled by the beautiful reasons they will give to us to worship only them and their new system they are building.

Sounds like a "death star" they are building. Large and magnificent in scope, run by power driven people. We know the outcome of star wars.  Thank goodness the good ones win - after all we have the most powerful "good" power on our side!

The “System” as it is now has enough momentum and inertia that all the things you foresee cannot happen for at least 80 years.

You have your opinion, and I have my opinion, and all people have at least five bodily orifices.

Either way, Arauna, before any of this happens, both you and I will be safely ….. dead.

3C7DE743-E4F4-476D-B83C-2774861A0190.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.