The World News Media

Our sister Helfrid Eriksson the oldest person in Finland birt date 23 June 1908 she is 109 years old

Guest Kurt

image.php?uuid=72f2e26b-853d-4355-9fb6-2

The daughter Laila Johansson greets her at least twice a week. Then she often read a piece from the Bible

Biography
Helfrid Eriksson was born on 23 June 1908 in Pernå, Southern Finland, Finland. Her father was a bricklayer and her mother a housewife. Helfrid and her sister studied at a girls' school in Helsinki. She married taxi driver Paul Eriksson and they had a daughter and two sons. Her mother and father lived to be 95 years old.

source

Oldest living by country

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you've seen any of the lengthy topics lately that deal with the "generation" and related issues, you'll notice that I'm probably not the right person to ask. Also, I don't want to turn this particu

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

What do you think @JW Insider?

If you've seen any of the lengthy topics lately that deal with the "generation" and related issues, you'll notice that I'm probably not the right person to ask. Also, I don't want to turn this particular type of post into a doctrinal discussion that no one bargained for, based on the topic name. However, I do think it's a good question, so I'll attach some notes to one of those other recent discussions.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.