Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
Witness -

Top Posters

The picture below was posted by a JW on pinterest.  Frequently, the organization warns against idolatry; yet the most diabolical form of idolatry goes unnoticed - reverence given an earthly organization.

Quote from the Watchtower 05/8/15 p. 31:

“Jehovah God’s GLORY directly lights up this ORGANIZATION, just as the Shechinah cloud illuminated the Most Holy.” 

Isa 42:8

I am YHWH, that is My name;

I will NOT give my GLORY to ANOTHER

Or My praise to IDOLS. 

KR Book chapter 20, pp. 209-219:

“Their work brings PRAISE to Jehovah and his ORGANIZATION.”

Isa 42:8, again:

I am YHWH, that is My name;

I will NOT give my GLORY to ANOTHER

Or My PRAISE to IDOLS. 

“Little children, keep yourselves from IDOLS. Amen.”  1 John 5:21

idolatry.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      The magazine cover below was posted here on the same day I had come across one of its articles. March 1,1979
      "The desire to share with Jesus Christ in the vindication of Jehovah’s universal sovereignty became a most powerful motivating force in the lives of Jehovah’s Witnesses. It strengthened them to endure the worst persecution that ever befell Jehovah’s Witnesses—during World War II. So Jehovah’s visible organization came off victorious once again to his vindication. For dedicated, baptized persons to share in that victory, what did it take? Faith in Jehovah’s theocratic organization. Did the remnant of spiritual Israelites and their theocratic companions, the “great crowd” of Christ’s “other sheep,” have such victorious faith? Yes!"
      Those were the days, apparently.  I see no further “victories” of such on the horizon for the Watchtower at this time. Unless,  they twist the Russian situation into one of victory, proclaiming their faith in “Jehovah’s organization” helped them endure the persecution that has come upon them. However, many JWs have attempted to flee the country, which doesn’t reflect well on the power of their “haven of refuge”.  (WT 82 9/15 pp. 17-22)  
      How does persecution and horrific deaths of JWs equate to an earthly organization gaining victory, and justifying God?  This “mountainlike” organization was not able to protect them from the terrible Nazi onslaught, nor has it been able to do so today in Russia.  Instead of God justifying himself, the organization justified or vindicated its existence as worthy of praise, as the recipient of one’s unrelenting faith, even in the face of persecution and death.    At the willing sacrifice of many on its behalf, it appears powerful, mighty and victorious. This is how I see the disgusting truth behind the underlying message in the opening Watchtower quote.   
      The organization has a few descriptive terms:
      Jehovah’s “earthly organization” professes to be “no part of the world”:
      As in the first century, so in this twentieth century, Jehovah has an earthly organization. It can be identified by its fruits. Unlike the many religious organizations that are part of the world that is alienated from God and that profess to be his organization, IT HAS NOT ALLIED ITSELF WITH THE POLITICAL GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD.   It, therefore, shares none of the responsibility for the unchristian things done by those governments. w65 7/15 p. 427-428 
      A “visible theocratic organization” that has established a “worldly” identity:
      Being adapted to modern conditions and requirements and being obliged to render to Caesar Caesar’s things, the visible theocratic organization today HAS A LEGALLY ESTABLISHED SERVICE AGENCY, the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, incorporated in 1884 under the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, United States of America. w54 9/1 p. 533 
      Now notice what the 1884 “official magazine Watch Tower” has to say about organization:
      “We belong to NO EARTHLY ORGANIZATION; hence, if you should name the entire list of sects, we should answer, No, to each and to all. We adhere only to that heavenly organization—‘whose names are written in heaven.’ (Heb. 12:23; Luke 10:20.) All the saints now living, or that have lived during this age, belonged to OUR CHURCH ORGANIZATION: such are all ONE Church, and there is NO OTHER recognized by the Lord.  Hence any EARTHLY ORGANIZATION which in the least INTERFERES with this UNION OF SAINTS is CONTRARY to the teachings of Scripture and OPPOSED TO THE LORD’S WILL—‘that they may be ONE.’ ( Joh 17:11.)” 
      What a beautiful, captivating truth, which led God’s anointed people into eventual idolatry.  We now see that the Watchtower no longer follows this mission statement, but highlights the organization as absolutely necessary to acknowledge as one’s salvation.   Amos 3:5; Luke 21:34-36; Rev 20:7-9  
      w72 6/1 pp. 328-333 – “As we approach the universal war of Armageddon it is vital to stay close to Jehovah’s mighty organization.”
      We have a mighty, mountainlike, theocratic, even “spirit-directed” organization, still unable to protect its people. Judges 10:14; Rev 13:1,7,11,15 
      We also see that the “union of saints” is not possible, since a false priesthood/elder body has INTEREFERED with their ability to be one body under their Head, Jesus Christ.  The Watchtower now states “such efforts (to bond) would cause DIVISIONS within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity”. ( w16 January p. 24)  This is so strictly enforced that the elders have been given authority to spiritually “kill” any who reject their ruling position and the organization’s pseudo stance as “theocratic”.  Col 1:18; Eph 5:23,26,27,30-32; 1 Pet 4:10; 1 Cor 12:24-26; Rev 13:15,16; Matt 24:48-51 
      A lot has happened since 1884 when Russel wrote his words in the Watchtower, hasn’t it, JWs.    He would be disfellowshipped today if he were to voice this belief to the present governing body. 
      Only when all the parts of the body submit to Christ as head, will they find harmony, affection, agreement, and unity,
      according to the arrangement of God, who supplies order and peace. 1 Cor 14:33; 1:10; 7:17; 14:32,40; Rom 9:16
      Those who have humbly submitted to the Body's arrangement by God  (1 Cor 12:18; 11:29,31,32), have found that order and peace, and relief from the confusion which is the condition of those still under "Babylon the Great",
      whose very name, means "confusion" ("Babylon"). (2 Cor 12:20; 1 Cor 1:11,12; 3:3; 4:6,18; James 4:1; 1 Cor 11:19)
      There is little time left for the anointed to recognize what is required of them and to conform,
      leaving behind their rebellion, idolatry, and spiritual fornication, to make peace with God (Isa 1:18-20). If they do, their sins will be washed away (Isa 48:20; Jer 31:11; Matt 24:12).
      and they will be given a white robe....sealed as a vessel of Truth (Zech 3:1-10; Isa 4:2; Ezek 17:22; Zech 4:10).   Pearl Doxsey - "Unity of Christ's Body/Armageddon"
      According to the 1884 WT, INTERFERENCE against the union of the saints is the SIGN OF OPPOSITION to the Lord’s will; and aptly describes the “Man of Lawlessness” who OPPOSES and EXALTS HIMSELF above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the TEMPLE of God, showing himself that he IS God.”  2 Thess 2:4  It is a “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”/Temple of God, an “abomination” representing the spirit-directed “image” of divine authority, which IS the organization. Ezek 44:6-9; Dan 9:27; Exod 20:3-6; Rev 13:11,15,4  
      “They have placed their abominations in the house that bears My name and have defiled it. 35 They have built the high places of Baal in Ben Hinnom Valley to sacrifice their sons and daughters in the fire, (or “pass through the fire”) to Molech—something I had not commanded them. I had never entertained the thought that they do this detestable act causing Judah to sin!  Jer 32:34,35
      Today, to “pass through the fire” indicates to me a dedication and sacrifice of oneself to submit to evil; a fiery proof, contrary to refinement leading to personal victory in Christ.  It is the condemnation based on the Word of God.  Spiritual harlotry and idolatry results when one puts faith in a present day “Molech”, above our required faith in God. 2 Kings 17:17; Lev 18:21; Ezek 20:31; Jer 3:6,7;2 Pet 2:3; 1 Cor 3:13-15; Jer 23:29  
      Baal means “Master”; Molech has the meaning of “master” “king”, but also "the most common word for chief magistrate" (“commander of an army”)    
      Revelation tells us of two Beasts, two Masters, a dual spiritual power over God’s saints and many peoples during the last days. Dan 2:31,33,40-43; 7:7; Rev 13:1,2,11-13  
      They revere or “worship” the first Beast, putting faith in its magnificent “spirit-directed” abilities, to lead them into a promised peaceful paradise. Rev 13:4,14,15; Ezek 13:10; Hos 4:12   For this offer, they are willing to face persecution and the loss of physical life if necessary, on behalf of ”Jehovah’s visible theocratic organization”. 
      The army which the “Beast with two horns” gives authority to, is the “abomination” spoken of in Dan 11:31.  Rev 9:1-6;13:12  With eyes that are open, this transgression against God’s Temple is well observed as ‘sitting in’ and ruling over the anointed Temple of God, as directed to do so by the Beast/false prophet/Harlot.  2 Thess 2:3,4;1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 19:20 
      It is the Man of Lawlessness – an army of elders or “magistrates” which has received authority to oppress and “conquer” the anointed ones.  Dan 8:24; Rev 13:7  
      Is the Watchtower Beast/Master truly “conquering” the saints?  Yes.  Conquering is the language of war,  which we are presently in; the war of Armageddon. Luke 21:20; Matt 24:3,24,25; 9-11,13,21; Dan 12:1,4
      They are overcome by demonic expressions issued from the “dragon”, the Beast, and the second Beast/false prophet/Harlot.  Rev 16:13,14; Eph 6:12  For those who stand up to both Beasts, the “kings” and their “magistrates”, and who are persecuted for defending their faith in God and truth in Jesus Christ, they are symbolically “killed”; yet, they come alive in Christ. Mal 3:5; Eph 2:3-8; Rev 11:3,7,11; Matt 19:29    
      It is known among all JWs, that those who take their stand against the GB’s decrees carried out by the elders, are disfellowshipped, which the organization considered a spiritual “death”.  This is the irony in teachings by this Beast.  Those who sacrifice their life on behalf of “Jehovah’s organization” are viewed as the victorious ones. Those who sacrifice their symbolic life for their testimony to Christ are considered worthy of eternal destruction. Jer 23:14; Matt 26:65; Heb 13:13; 12:2; 1 Pet 4:14,16; Rom 6:5; Matt 5:11; John 15:21; Acts 5:41; Rev 3,5,6  
      A movie was made a while back about the prophet Jeremiah.  It is a movie of drama and scriptures combined, but there is one scene at the temple, that I will never forget.  Jeremiah is speaking to Zedekiah the last king of Judah, before the temple was destroyed and Israel went into exile to Babylon. He had earlier pleaded for the nation to submit to Nebuchadnezzar’s rule, but Judah was ready to battle against him.  (Jer 38:14-23) 
      Jeremiah:   “Obey I beseech thee, the voice of the Lord  which I speak unto thee and your life will be saved, and the city will not be burned.”  
      Zedekiah:  “So, now you’re speaking for the Lord again.  Well, never mind, our armies are prepared.”   
      Jeremiah:  “How can you continue to LIE to yourself as well as your people?” 
      Zedekiah:  “TRUTH is in the eyes of the beholder.” 
       Jeremiah:  “The word of the Lord which I speak to thee, IS the truth.” 
      Zedekiah:  “The Lord which you ask me to seek…is SILENCE.  If God has something to say to me, why does he send you to tell me?”   
      Jeremiah:  “Why would the Lord speak to you, unless you’ve committed your life to HIM.” 
      Zedekiah:  “I HAVE.” 
       Jeremiah shakes his head, turns swiftly toward a set of large wooden double-doors, and flings them  open to reveal statues of idols.    
      He says, “Instead of making monuments to false gods, make your LIFE a living monument to the word of God.”   
      Zedekiah:  “It is as my people desire.” 
      Jeremiah:  “You are KING!  They look to YOU for leadership!  Your pursuit of your own pleasure, wealth and power HAVE TAUGHT THE PEOPLE TO TRUST IN FALSE GODS!” 
      He raises his voice even further,
      “YOU HAVE LED THEM TO BELIEVE THAT THE ONE TRUE GOD…IS NOT ENOUGH!” 
      JWs, is God alone NOT ENOUGH for you to put faith in?  Can you see that the faith you give to a most unique idol, a “spirit-directed” visible organization, can lead to your downfall?  Your leaders have convinced you to trust in a false god! The people in Jeremiah’s time believed that the presence of the “temple of the Lord” would save them, even though they harbored their idols.  Jer 7:3-5, 9,10  
      What is your temple today?  Is it the organization?  It appears so, yet if the anointed were not in the Watchtower from the beginning, there would be no difference in your religion than any other in Christendom.  You may have forgotten who they are, these anointed “living stones” whom God expects their sacrifices to be heard and in harmony with pure truth in Christ. However, an “abomination”, a false priesthood of elders, has muscled its way in to rule over God’s Temple priesthood.  Ultimately, JWs DO practice the same hypocritical worship as Judah in Jeremiah’s time, by proclaiming their trust and faith in God, while also having full trust and faith in the organization, and the “kings” who brought them into a falsehood called “truth”.  Your leaders have sought out pleasure and wealth in material possessions, that they admire and praise (Warwick). Luke 4:5-7 They have slowly developed an unquestionable power over God’s anointed and YOU, TEACHING you to revere a monumental idol.  This idol has made the brazen promise of eternal life to those who “worship” it.  As Zedekiah said in the movie, “truth is in the eye of the beholder”.  2 Thess 2:9-12
      When Joshua went up against Ai, they were defeated because one member “committed a trespass” regarding the “things set apart for destruction”, the “accursed”, the “doomed” that he brought into the camp.   Deut 13:17  
      Josh 7:110-12 –“Israel has sinned. They have violated My covenant that I appointed for them. They have taken some of what was set apart. They have stolen, deceived, and put those things with their own belongings.12  THIS IS WHY THE ISRAELITES CANNOT STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES. They will turn their backs and run from their enemies, because they have been set apart for destruction. I will no longer be with you unless you remove from among you what is set apart.” 
      The ”accursed thing” happened to be an eye-catching Babylonian garment. Luke 16:15 A garment from   Babylon -  the destroyer, an accursed city doomed to destruction. Ps 137:8  Garments in God’s word carry a symbolic meaning. It can clarify who or what we identify with; wickedness or righteousness.  Ezek 18:20; Isa 61:10; Ps 109:29  By choosing one or the other, it signifies who we are willing to “sacrifice” our life for.
       Even the rank and file "JW" is eager to surrender their "garment"/individuality/identity, to the Beast they admire...
      as it says in the baptism vow...
      "Do you understand that your dedication and baptism IDENTIFY YOU ("enrobes/dresses you"), as one of "Jehovah's Witnesses" in association with his "spirit-directed" organization?" (John 20:22) (Rev 13:15; 16:13-16; 19:20)
      Yes... they desire an identity that belongs to and is associated with, the powerful...
      and so they too, surrender their robes of individuality/personal reputation of integrity before God, to "don" their new garment/identity, as one of "Jehovah's Witnesses", under blind obedience to it's hierarchy under the wicked steward/harlot.  Pearl Doxsey -  "Our Outer Garment"
      God pointed out to Joshua that His covenant had been violated.  His decrees that he had specifically said should be followed to guarantee their safety, were transgressed.  Josh 1:7,8;6:18,19  Today, God’s covenant with the anointed priesthood has been violated by allowing uncircumcised priests to present the “daily sacrifices” . Deut 21:5; Ezek 44:7; Mal 2:5-9 This is an “accursed thing”, doomed to destruction, that is present among the anointed and YOU.  2 Thess 2:7,8
       “Babylon’s” Harlot daughters direct the Watchtower Beast to lead YOU in supporting the “abomination” that defiles the House that bears God’s name. 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 17:3-6 
      YOU wear the garment that indicates who you serve, which is the Beast/Man of Lawlessness.  Surely JWs, you must see that putting “faith in Jehovah’s theocratic organization” is bolstering lawlessness and idolatry!  Should we suffer persecution on behalf of an idol, an idolatrous “MOUNTAIN” that is the SOURCE of persecution for those anointed ones who DESIRE TO BE ONE UNDER CHRIST?   
      Jesus replied to them, “HAVE FAITH IN GOD. 23 Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this MOUNTAIN, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, IT WILL BE DONE FOR HIM. Mark 11:22,23
      The Lord reigns! Let the earth rejoice;
      let the many coasts and islands be glad.
      2 Clouds and thick darkness surround Him;
      righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
      3 Fire goes before Him
      and burns up His foes on every side.
      4 His lightning lights up the world;
      the earth sees and trembles.
      5 The mountains melt like wax
      at the presence of the Lord—
      at the presence of the Lord of all the earth.
      6 The heavens proclaim His righteousness;
      all the peoples see His glory.
      7 All who serve carved images,
      those who boast in idols, will be put to shame.
      All the gods must worship Him. (“gods” – “angels”, Heb 1:6,14; Mal 2:7)
      8 Zion hears and is glad,
      and the towns of Judah rejoice
      because of Your judgments, Lord.
      9 For You, Lord,
      are the Most High over all the earth;
      You are exalted above all the gods.
      10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
      He protects the lives of His godly ones;
      He rescues them from the power of the wicked.
      11 Light dawns for the righteous,
      gladness for the upright in heart.
      12 Be glad in YHVH, you righteous ones,
      and praise His holy name.  Psalm 97

• By Witness
      Can God be “served” through the Watchtower organization?   Is it His purpose that men and women devote their lives to a mission that began as a simple gathering of believers and grew to a mega-corporation of earthly investments, under the auspices of a “preaching work”? 
      From the Watchtower 1998/9/1: 
        “The November 1, 1922, issue of The Watchtower said about the word “organization”: “An organization is an association of persons for the purpose of carrying out a formed design.” The Watchtower went on to explain that to call Jehovah’s Witnesses an organization did not make them “a sect in the sense that that term is used, but it means merely that the Bible Students [Jehovah’s Witnesses] are endeavoring to carry out God’s purposes and doing it as the Lord does everything, in an orderly manner.” (1 Corinthians 14:33) 
      Please notice what they admit to:
      “The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION!  Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.”  
      The body that Paul is speaking of, is the Body of Christ, who is the chief cornerstone and Head of this Temple of God. Eph 2:19-22  “Living stones” of his priesthood have been sealed into it as the centuries have passed. 1 Pet 2:5,9 They sacrifice their lives in imitation of their Head, Christ, following a similar path of persecution and suffering that Jesus experienced Matt 5:11; John 12:25; Phil 3:10 Each stone sealed into this Body has been cleansed and refined of all defilement, offering themselves as acceptable priests under their High Priest, Jesus.   Rom 12:1,4-8; Heb 2:17;1 Pet 1:6,7; Rev 12:11   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph+2%3A19-22%3B+Matt+5%3A11%3B+John+12%3A25%3B+Phil+3%3A10%3B+Rom+12%3A1%2C4-8%3B+Heb+2%3A17%3B1+Pet+1%3A6%2C7%3B+Rev+12%3A11++&version=CSB
      Paul didn’t just give us “an excellent ILLUSTRATION of an organization”, he taught that this Body is the ONLY organization that God approves of! The early arrangement was focused around the temple as the center of worship. The feasts and sacrifices were performed by a priesthood arrangement that God had specified in Moses’ time.  From the initial layout beginning with the tabernacle, to the rituals performed within it, God designated its operation.  Jesus’ arrival brought this earthly form of worship to an end, as a new eternal High Priest began gathering and training his priesthood to serve the heavenly Temple under God’s direction.  John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Matt 9:17    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+2%3A19-21%3B+4%3A21-24%3B+Matt+9%3A17&version=NIV
      Unfortunately, the information Paul gave us about how the anointed Body can thrive by working as one under Christ, has provided FALLEN anointed ones under deception from Satan, the ability to effectively twist its original purpose in serving God. Rev 8:10,11  They have built a counterfeit organization, announcing as its head, Jesus Christ. This has resulted in not only the breakdown of the body of Christ but a replacement of the priesthood with a counterfeit – your elders, JWs!  Ezek 44:6-9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+8%3A10%2C11%3B+Ezek+44%3A6-9&version=CSB
      By merging both Hebrew and Greek interpretations, The Watchtower has developed its own traditional “feasts” and sacrifices.  JWs have just participated in one of their feasts this summer, traveling distances to gather for a cornucopia of perceived “nourishing spiritual food”.  Amos 5:20-24   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos+5%3A20-24&version=CSB
      Watchtower 2016/11 - Jehovah leads and feeds those in the earthly part of his organization by means of “the faithful and discreet slave” under the direction of Christ, the “head of the congregation.”
      A “head” is part of a body, and Jesus Christ is Head of only ONE organization/body, the anointed body of 1 Cor 12:12-26  When your leaders mention the entire organization as a “body” with Christ as Head, this could be confusing once you learn about the anointed Body under Christ.  Personally, I was in the dark about this when in the Watchtower, until Pearl Doxsey helped me identify the true spirit-directed organization and Temple of God. 
      In 1 Cor 3:16,17 Paul tells these anointed members:
      “Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”
      In the Watchtower, God’s “Temple” is held out as a threat to the organization’s existence.  Anointed ones are held captive under a heavy hand. Rev 13:10,16,17;9:1-6  JWs are taught to question the validity of their anointing.  God’s priesthood is admonished to remain silent and not to gather together as a BODY.  This flies in the face of the apostle Paul’s teachings – the same teachings the Watchtower was enamored by in the above quote!   Do you remember the question it asked?   “Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.” 
      What IS God’s will for these anointed ones?  Well, the early priesthood was to teach God’s decrees and instructions to the people in matters that would benefit them in their daily life.  They were to offer sacrifices of praise to their God.  Mal 2:7; Isa 43:21  They were the spiritual connection bringing God’s blessings and love to all of His children.  Numbers 6:22-26  The chosen ones under Christ are the dwelling place of God’s Spirit; they ARE Zion, and by their service to the Father and Son, as “New Jerusalem”, they will bring God's blessings to earth, for the benefit of His children.  John 14:23; 2 Cor 1:22; Eph 2:10; Rev 21:2,3.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A10%2C16%2C17%3B9%3A1-6%3B+Mal+2%3A7%3B+Isa+43%3A21%3B+Num+6%3A22-26%3B+John+14%3A23%3B+2+Cor+1%3A22%3B+Eph+2%3A10%3B+Rev+21%3A2%2C3&version=CSB
      Do you believe this could be accomplished by an earthly corporation in Satan’s world, JWs?  Job 14:4  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+14%3A4&version=CSB
      The hands of your leaders hold out to you, deceitful teachings.  In one hand is the attempt to divert your attention away from the true Body and to crush its existence; in their other hand, is their enacted plan to uphold their “temple” and idol, for you to “worship” – a temple that takes on many physical forms; as well as a “spirit-directed” one, crafted of ‘hewn stones’, false priests who have replaced the anointed ones. Exod 20:25  It is the Body of Elders, with ITS head being the governing body, instead of Christ.  Matt 24:15; Dan 11:31   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exod+20%3A25%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+Dan+11%3A31&version=CSB
      The apostle Paul, chosen to teach the early Christians of the “new wine” from Jesus Christ, said:
      “The God who made the world and everything in it—He is Lord of heaven and earth—DOES NOT LIVE IN SHRINES MADE WITH HANDS. NEITHER IS HE SERVED BY HUMAN HANDS, AS THOUGH HE NEEDED ANYTHING, since He himself gives everyone life and breath and all things.  From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live.  He did this so that they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find Him, though he is not far from each one of us.  For in Him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’  
      Since we are God’s offspring then, WE SHOULDN’T THINK THAT THE DIVINE NATURE IS LIKE GOLD OR SILVER OR STONE, AN IMAGE FASHIONED BY HUMAN ART AND IMAGINATION.
       “Therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, GOD NOW COMMANDS ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO REPENT,  because he has set a day when he is going to judge the world in righteousness by the man He has appointed. He has provided proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:24-31
      It is almost an impossibility for JWs to disconnect God from the organization.  But, Paul is telling us to do so, although the organization is relied upon to direct every move made by JWs. 
      From Watchtower 16/11:  “We will also consider how we should respond to the direction we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION.” (1 Cor. 14:33, 40) 
      Again, 1 Cor 14:33 is used in both Watchtower quotes; first, in regard to what Paul taught, that of the “holy ones” who are the anointed TEMPLE OF GOD and God’s servants, “Jacob”.  But this time, it is used to bolster the imagination of men, and their “spirit-directed” image.  Rev 13:11,15   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Cor+14%3A33%3B+Rev+13%3A11%2C15&version=CSB

FROM PEARL DOXSEY’S ARTICLE, “THE COST OF LIFE”:
      “The WT teaches...
      LOOKING TO AN ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION IS... Idolatry
      Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
      "As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization." 

...and yet the Watchtower Organization hypocritically says this:

ONE MUST COME TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION
      Kingdom Ministry 11/1990 p. 1  Directing Bible Students to Jehovah’s Organization 
      "Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at John 10:16. They must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation. (Rev. 7:9, 10, 15) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established." 
      (These two contradictory statements above are in the same month...not even years apart !) 
      (Matt 12:37) (John 9:41) (Luke 12:1) 
      This is just one example that shows the Watchtower's hypocrisy. 
      This sort of idolatry by God's people has happened in the past. GOD was the salvation of Israel (Ex.20:2; Isa.43:11). Yet HIS PEOPLE EXCHANGED THAT TRUTH, FOR A LIE 
      (Ex.32:8,4; Rom.1:20-22,25; 2Thess.2:9; Rev.13:11,14-15,8) 
      Although God DOES have A SPIRIT-DIRECTED ORGANIZATION… 
      (John 20:22;  Rom.5:5; 1Cor.3:16-17; Eph.2:19-22),
      ..it is NOT THE “GENTILE” WT ORGANIZATION, WHICH IS “THE LIE” that the WT leaders are promoting (Rev.13:15;19:20). 
      It is time for waking up to the truth (Rev.14:7; 7:10)! God and His truths are our salvation... not the Organization and their doctrines.” 

“This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Armies, says:
      I am the first and I am the last.
      There is no God but me.
       WHO, LIKE ME, CAN ANNOUNCE THE FUTURE?”
            How many times has “Jehovah’s  organization” failed at announcing Armageddon?  Would God allow such consistent failure to be attached in any way, to Him?  Deut 18:20-22; Ezek 13:3  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut+18%3A20-22%3B+Ezek+13%3A3&version=CSB
      “Let him say so and make a case before me,
      since I have established an ancient people.
      Let these gods declare the coming things,
      and what will take place.
       Do not be startled or afraid.
      Have I not told you and declared it long ago?
      You are my witnesses! (the anointed of His Temple  1 Pet 2:5,9,10    
      Is there any God but me?
      THERE IS NO OTHER ROCK; I DO NOT KNOW ANY. “
        The Watchtower calls God a liar by stating:  “We should also cling tightly to ‘our rock,’ Jehovah, AS WELL AS TO HIS ORGANIZATION.” – known as, the “MOUNTAIN-like organization”.  W 06/2/1
      9 All who make idols are nothing,
      and what they treasure BENEFITS NO ONE.
      Their witnesses do not see or know anything,
      so they will be put to shame.
         Are not all JWs “witnesses” for “Jehovah’s organization”?

10 Who makes a god or casts a metal image
      that benefits no one?
      11 Look, all its worshipers will be put to shame,
      and the craftsmen are humans.
      They all will assemble and stand;
      they all will be startled and put to shame.  
        Rev 13:3b,4 – “The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?” 
      12 The ironworker labors over the coals,
      shapes the idol with hammers,
      and works it with his strong arm.
      Also he grows hungry and his strength fails;
      he doesn’t drink water and is faint.
      13 The woodworker stretches out a measuring line,
      he outlines it with a stylus;
      he shapes it with chisels
      and outlines it with a compass.
      HE MAKES IT ACCORDING TO A HUMAN FORM,
      LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON,
      TO DWELL IN A TEMPLE.
            The following articles will help you understand what is the "man of lawlessness", and are found at 4womaninthewilderness, Pearl Doxsey - an anointed one.
      "The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"
      "Two Beasts"
      "Trample - How Does it Happen?"

14 He cuts down cedars for his use,
      or he takes a cypress or an oak.
      He lets it grow strong among the trees of the forest.
      He plants a laurel, and the rain makes it grow.
      15 A person can use it for fuel.
      He takes some of it and warms himself;
      also he kindles a fire and bakes bread;
      he even makes it into a god and worships it;
      he makes an idol from it and bows down to it.
      16 He burns half of it in a fire,
      and he roasts meat on that half.
      He eats the roast and is satisfied.
      He warms himself and says, “Ah!
      I am warm, I see the blaze.”
      17 He makes a god or his idol with the rest of it.
      He bows down to it and worships;
      he prays to it, “SAVE ME, FOR YOU ARE MY GOD.”
      WT 93/9/15 – “But if we were to draw away from Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION, there would be no place else to go for salvation and true joy. “

18 Such people do not comprehend
      and cannot understand,
      for He has shut their eyesso they cannot see,
      and their minds so they cannot understand.    
      19 No one comes to his senses;
      no one has the perception or insight to say,
      “I burned half of it in the fire,
      I also baked bread on its coals,
      I roasted meat and ate.
      Should I make something detestable with the rest of it?
      Should I bow down to a block of wood?”
      20 He feeds on ashes.
      HIS DECEIVED MIND HAS LED HIM ASTRAY,
      AND HE CANNOT RESCUE HIMSELF,
      OR SAY, “ISN’T THERE A LIE IN MY RIGHT HAND?” 
      Can you see how the Watchtower organization, “an image fashioned by human art and imagination”, is none other than an exercise in futility?
       JWs, will you continue to obey men and their lies who demand your dedication and service to an idol, and who have stolen the Paul’s words meant for ALL anointed ones, to fill their selfish lusts for power and authority OVER YOU?   Do you understand what “exclusive devotion” to God means?
      Exod 20:4-6 –  “Do not make an idol for yourself, whether IN THE SHAPE OF ANYTHING  IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. Do not bow in worship to them, and do not serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the fathers’ iniquity, to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, 6 but showing faithful love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commands.”
      In the shape of anything in the heavens above. 
      “Now if he (Jesus) were on earth, he wouldn’t be a priest, since there are those offering the gifts prescribed by the law.  These serve as a copy and shadow of the HEAVENLY THINGS, as Moses was warned when he was about to complete the tabernacle. For God said, Be careful that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown to you on the mountain.  But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree he is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been established on better promises.    For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second one.”  Heb 8:4-7
      To believe that the heavenly pattern of Zion manifests itself in the Watchtower organization is an absolute lie. A covenant is a promise.  Within WT’s walls, a covenant has been established by men, that through its existence and your devotion and obedience to its “organized” set of guidelines, salvation can be obtained.  JWs, do you really believe our High Priest would readily accept such a bogus promise when Acts 4:12 says,
      “There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”
      God specifically set up the Temple/Body of Christ as the source of salvation, which leads us back to the initial quote from the Watchtower:
      “The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION! 
      And the ONLY organization approved by God and Jesus Christ.
      Please, leave the idolatrous nation and its temples!  “Come out of her, my people!”  Jer 51:6; Rev 18:4-8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jer+51%3A6%3B+Rev+18%3A4-8&version=CSB
      21 Remember these things, Jacob,
      and Israel, for you are my servant;
      I formed you, you are my servant;
      Israel, you will never be forgotten by Me.
      22 I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud,
      and your sins like a mist.
      RETURN TO ME,
      for I have redeemed you.
      23 Rejoice, heavens, for the Lord has acted;
      shout, depths of the earth.
      Break out into singing, mountains,
      forest, and every tree in it.
      For the Lord has redeemed Jacob,
      and glorifies himself through Israel.  Isa 44:6-23

• By Witness
      As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”  Mark 13:1 
      I never realized just how massive and magnificent these stones were, until doing a bit of research.  From their quarrying to their installation, the construction feat of Herod the Great’s temple in Jerusalem still marvels the world.  Cut from a limestone quarry above the ancient Temple Mount, some stones of the temple wall and retaining wall weighed up to 160,000 pounds while many a mere, but still impressive, two tons. Each of these stones is the reversed image of a typical framed piece of art, with a raised flat center and embossed edges, a masonry technique called “ashlar”. The larger of the ashlars are cornerstones weighing up to 80 tons, 40 feet long, 8 feet wide and 3 ½ feet tall.  The temple building, fifteen stories tall, was made out of white marble, and embellished with gold.  A hundred sixty-two pillars of grandeur formed from single blocks of white marble, lined the colonnade in the location of the “Royal Porch”.  The historian Josephus remarked that the temple appeared as a shimmering “snowy mountain” in the sunlight.   
      Within the inner court at the location of the altar of sacrifice, the stonework changed to unhewn stones following God’s decrees in Deut 27:4-8 and Exod 20:25 (Dan 2:34; 1 Pet 2:4,5).  At its entrance to the inner court, a stone now housed in the museum in Istanbul has the following inscription concerning foreigners: 
      "Let no foreigner enter within the parapet and the partition which surrounds the Temple precincts. Anyone caught [violating] will be held accountable for his ensuing death."     (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9)        
      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut+27%3A4-8%3B+Exod+20%3A25%3BDan+2%3A34%3B+1+Pet+2%3A4%2C5%3B+Ezek+44%3A6-9%3B+2+Chron+13%3A9+&version=NIV
      Herod enlarged the footprint of Solomon and Zerubbabel’s earlier accomplishments to around 35 acres. What was his motivating factor for taking on such a tremendous project?  He had established a reputation for enhancing many cities and building pagan temples, but Jerusalem was his capital and thus far, fell behind in works of achievements. Also, his reputation among the majority of the Jews was less than appealing; being known as a brutal tyrant appointed by, and upholding the Roman emperor, although he being a Jew. He heavily taxed the citizens to support his ambitious effort. Building the temple was an act of appeasement as “king of the Jews”, but more so, it appears to be the result of his insatiable desire to build upon his fame and legacy to follow.   
      As Edomites of the lineage of Esau, Jacob’s brother, his family line converted to Judaism in the second century b.c.; yet, Herod’s luxurious life-style and appointment by Rome was unacceptable by the majority of Jews.   On ,the one hand he insisted on Jewish priests to build the temple, but for political advantage he eventually appointed high priests from outside of the traditional Levitical priesthood to serve in the temple – a contradiction of the stone’s writings near the inner court.   
      This man spearheaded what historians call the “Massacre of the Innocents” in his attempt to find and kill, the young Jesus – the “chief cornerstone” of the spiritual Temple of God and a perceived threat to his kingship. Herod, the rebellious hunter acting in the same manner as his Edomite descendants, was obsessed with keeping power at all costs; and it brought about his mental and physical ruin.  Jesus was still a child when he died an excruciating death from chronic kidney disease and its complications.  Matt 2:3,4,7,8,19,20      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+2%3A3%2C4%2C7%2C8%2C19%2C20&version=NIV
      “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”  Mark 13:2 
      Herod’s massive stone legacy was attacked by the Romans and their siege engines, beginning in 66 c.e. and ending with complete destruction of the temple in 70 c.e.  
      Today, we have an intriguing correlation to Herod, his tyranny and his desire to build a legacy in stone, manifested in the leadership of the Watchtower organization.   We see again a spiritual progeny of Esau (Edom) building “Jehovah’s Mountain”, which is taught as the avenue for “God’s people” to stream in from the desolate places of Christendom.  Mal 1:4;Obad 1:2-4; Jer 49:4; Heb 12:15-17; Rev 8:10,11     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mal+1%3A4%3BObad+1%3A2-4%3B+Jer+49%3A4%3B+Heb+12%3A15-17%3B+Rev+8%3A10%2C11+++&version=NIV
      Wt 55/12/15  In great numbers the inhabitants of the isles are hearing the call of the Right Shepherd, Jesus Christ, as they hasten to flee to Jehovah’s mountainlike ORGANIZATION. 
      Would the chief cornerstone of God’s SPIRITUAL Temple call individuals to a deceiving stone imagery, under the pretense of offering “peace and security”? John 18:36; Rev 13:1,4-8,15;1 Thess 5:1-3   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+18%3A36%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C4-8%2C15%3B1+Thess+5%3A1-3&version=NIV
      The woman at the well in John 4 commented: 
      “Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”  “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father NEITHER ON THIS MOUNTAIN NOR IN JERUSALEM 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers MUST worship in the Spirit and in truth.”  John 4:20-24
      JWs, please consider the Watchtower 2016 No. 2 pp. 8-10 comment on these scriptures:
       “The Jewish temple was a tangible structure at a specific geographic location. But spirit and truth are not material, nor are they limited to any physical place. Thus, Jesus was explaining that true Christian worship WOULD NOT BE CENTERED IN OR DEPENDENT ON ANY MATERIAL STRUCTURE OR PHYSICAL LOCATION, whether Mount Gerizim, the temple in Jerusalem, or any other sacred place.”
      Now, notice the brief quip from this video about assembly halls entitled, “Caring for Centers of Pure Worship”:
      “The assembly hall is an educational center.  This is A CENTER OF PURE WORSHIP for all the congregations that come. Taking care of JEHOVAH’S HOUSE is part of sacred service, even going back to the temple everyone had an assignment.  They had someone open the doors, of course they also had someone maintaining things.”
      (Please read 1 Chron 23:28 to see who “everyone” refers to) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Chron+23%3A28+&version=NIV
      In an off-handed way, Watchtower’s gathering places are compared to the early temple, as places of “sacred service” in “Jehovah’s House”.  The only “house” sanctioned by God since the destruction of Jerusalem’s temple, is the anointed Body of Christ where spiritual sacred service is to be carried out by his priesthood. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:9; Heb 3:6; 1 Pet 4:17; Rom 12:1; 2 Cor 9:12,13  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+Eph+2%3A20-22%3B+1+Cor+3%3A9%3B+Heb+3%3A6%3B+1+Pet+4%3A17%3B+Rom+12%3A1%3B+2+Cor+9%3A12%2C13++&version=NIV
      In this video, Wt. is basically telling JWs to forego their previous remark, and maintain “Herod’s” impressive buildings and pagan “shrines”.  The organization has a large portfolio of them, as did Herod the Great.
      We can see a grim future for the anointed “living stones”/priesthood of the Temple of God residing under the spiritual progeny of Esau. Gen 25:30-33; Rev 17:7,12,13,18   Using their labor force, including all JWs, Watchtower’s “Herods” have built their TEMPLE IDOL, leaving God’s priesthood/stones misplaced and scattered unidentifiably, throughout the organization.  Masked tyranny is one of the trademarks of deceit.  It is employed effectively by false ‘kings of the Jews’ to construct not only their idol, but its wall of lies; all the while robbing God of His living stones who fail to join the chief cornerstone and Head of the true Temple, Jesus Christ. Obadiah 1:8-10; Matt 21:42; Acts 4:11,12; 1 Pet 2:7,8  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen.25%3A30-33%3B+Rev.17%3A7%2C12%2C13%2C18%3B+Obadiah+1%3A8-10%3B+Matt+21%3A42%3B+Acts+4%3A11%2C12%3B+1+Pet+2%3A7%2C8++&version=NIV
      Herod the Great never blinked an eye when it came to killing his family members if his authority seemed at risk; similarly, the governing body think nothing of it when authorizing their false “Gentile” priesthood, the elder body who “sits” in God’s Temple, to disfellowship - spiritually “kill” - their “fellow slaves”, the chosen anointed priesthood who may challenge both their authority and their teachings.  2 Thess 2:3,4; John 16:2; Matt 24:48-51; Obadiah 1:11; Rev 13:15; Rev 11:3,7   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%3B+John+16%3A2%3B+Matt+24%3A48-51%3B+Obadiah+1%3A11%3B+Rev+13%3A15%3B+Rev+11%3A3%2C7&version=NIV
      Jesus said, “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. 7 Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house. Luke 10:5-7
      Herod hunted down Jesus going house to house wanting to destroy him; similarly today, this sly hunting technique has effectively captured the anointed “firstfruits” into the Beast /organization using basic truth. Once caught, he liberally feeds them lies from the Harlot’s mouth. We know God allows this period of testing by Satan, just as He did with Job. Job 1:12; Luke 22:31; Mal 3:1-4   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+1%3A12%3B+Luke+22%3A31%3B+Mal+3%3A1-4 + &version=NIV
      Watchtower’s counterfeit Zion is doomed to fall.  “Jehovah’s mountainlike organization” and its wall of lies is crumbling quickly and will soon become dust.   Ezek 13:1-16; Zech 4:7;Rev 8:8   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+13%3A1-16%3B+Zech+4%3A7%3BRev+8%3A8+++&version=NIV
      “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”
      “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where itdoes not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”  Mark 13:4,14
      As for “Jerusalem”, the city gone apostate, its Temple wall or protective defense of Truth has already been breached by a “Gentile” army, which upholds the Harlot/governing body’s lies. Job 1:10; Ezek 38:10,11,14-16;Rev 9:1,3,4,7 This “Herod” uses his delegated “Gentiles” to trample down the Temple – a Beast that is the very fabric holding the wall of demonic expressions in place. Dan 7:23; Matt 24:15; Rev 16:13,14  When Jesus told his disciples that the stones of the early temple would be thrown down by the Romans, I can imagine how difficult it was to comprehend his words, since its striking beauty and mass appeared invincible; yet it happened.  Over the last 100 or so years, a new “temple” of “hewn stones” and a “wall” of lies with its detestable sacrifices, has grown and surrounded the already scattered and unused “living stones”.  Mal 1:6-8;  Dan 11:31; Isa 28:7,8; Rev 20:7-9     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+1%3A10%3B+Ezek+38%3A10%2C11%2C14-16%3BRev+9%3A1%2C3%2C4%2C7%3BDan+7%3A23%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+Rev+16%3A13%2C14%3B+Mal+1%3A6-8%3B++Dan+11%3A31%3B+Isa+28%3A7%2C8+%3B+Rev+20%3A7-9++&version=NIV
      I hope, JWs, that you can perceive this. 
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “In the first Century, the Temple was already under the dominion of the Romans, before either attack on Jerusalem. So too today (Dan.7:25; Rev.13:7; 9:3,5,10; Matt.5:13).
      The point at which the first assault by the Gentiles occurs today, is when the faithful anointed, are "killed", or, disfellowshipped/expelled (John16:2; Isa.66:5; 2Chron.13:9). This is comparable to the first century, and it's temple's "wall" being breached at the first siege (Isa.5:5; Ps.80:12; 89:40; Prov.24:31). Today, not all of the anointed Temple, are made powerless with this first breach.  That complete collapse of "Jerusalem" is yet to come (Dan.12:7). 
      This "wall" today, (Matt.21:33; Neh.1:3; 2:17) was a defensive boundary (Job1:10) for the "Temple" (1Cor.3:16; 1Pet.2:5; Eph.2:21,22) and all the unsealed priests (both invited leaders and invited followers/Steward and domestics) within it.
      Once the “wall” is initially breached (Rev.8:10,11; 13:1; 9:1,3; Job 30:14) by the spiritual "weapons" the false prophet gives to the Gentiles (deceptive doctrines, lying arrangements, illicit power and false authority Rev.9:1,2,3,7; 13:2,11,12,14,15; 16:13,14; 2Thess.2:9,10; Hosea4:6; Dan.8:24 (Rev.13:12); Luke21:24; Rev.11:1,2),  
      (1st Century-- Matt.27:1,2; John18:30,31; 19:12,15; Luke23:2)

The previous defensive “wall” no longer protects the invited priests within it (Ec.10:5,6,7; 2Thess.2:4; Ps.82:6). Once the breach expels those who take a stand for truth, the stage is then set for the demise of the ENTIRE temple, ...INCLUDING THE “HARLOT” (Ec.10:8; Isa.47:10; Dan.8:13; 11:13). 

The second siege is the point after which all have had the opportunity to "flee" apostate Jerusalem. Once you see the faithful trampled upon, you know that "Jerusalem" is "surrounded by encamped armies" of Gentiles, and it is time to FLEE (Luke21:20,21,22).” 
      That time is now, JWs!  Seek the true Mountain of God, the true Zion where Christ is the cornerstone and worship is in “spirit and truth”.  God’ true Temple is His handiwork,(Eph 2:10,20-22; 1 Cor 3:16,17) not the work of men who are obsessed with obtaining your money and slavery to build their temple.  Someone on a forum pointed out the covert meaning behind the chosen address of Warwick’s “Bethel” – 1 Kings Drive. The book of 1 Kings concerns the building of Solomon’s temple; yet the conglomerate temple the GB has built is an IDOL, diverting your attention from the true Temple in God’s anointed priesthood.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph+2%3A10%2C20-22%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17&version=NIV
      Watchtower 2017/10 “Today, millions of people worship Jehovah. They are happy to give him their “valuable things,” such as their time, energy, and material resources. In this way, they support Jehovah’s great spiritual temple.”
      Since when does a “spiritual temple” that “WOULD NOT BE CENTERED IN OR DEPENDENT ON ANY MATERIAL STRUCTURE OR PHYSICAL LOCATION,”  need another's "time, energy and material resources”?  (Wt 2016 No. 2)  God’s “valuable things” are his “special possession” (1 Pet 2:5,9) and His faithful sheep who listen strictly to the words of Truth from the cornerstone of His True Temple.    1 Pet 2:7,8; John 13:20    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Pet+2%3A7%2C8%3B+John+13%3A20 + &version=NIV
      “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else."  Acts 17:24-25
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “First the ‘wall’…Then the Entire ‘Temple’”
      “Wall/Christ’s Side”
      4womaninthewilderness
      “The day of the Lord is near
          for all nations.
      As you have done, it will be done to you;
          your deeds will return upon your own head.
      16 Just as you drank on my holy hill,
          so all the nations will drink continually;
      they will drink and drink
          and be as if they had never been.
      17 But on Mount Zion will be deliverance;
          it will be holy,
          and Jacob will possess his inheritance.
      18 Jacob will be a fire
          and Joseph a flame;
      Esau will be stubble,
          and they will set him on fire and destroy him. (Jer 23:29; 5:14; Rev 11:5; Hos 6:5;1 Cor 3:13)
      There will be no survivors
          from Esau.”
      The Lord has spoken.  Obadiah 1:15-18   
      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jer+23%3A29%3B+5%3A14%3B+Rev+11%3A5%3B+Hos+6%3A5%3B1+Cor+3%3A13&version=NIV

• By Bible Speaks
      Should God Be Worshipped Through Images? ~ ???
      God’s View of Religious Images
      Religious icons and idols are representations, or symbols, of anything that serves as an object of devotion or veneration. They include crosses, statues, pictures, or any other likeness of things in heaven or on the earth.* Flags can also be objects of veneration.
      The use of such objects in worship goes back thousands of years. Hence, in 1513 B.C.E., when giving the fledgling nation of Israel the Ten Commandments, God clearly stated his view of religious images. He said: “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or that is on the earth underneath or that is in the waters under the earth. You must not bow down to them nor be induced to serve them, because I Jehovah your God am a God exacting exclusive devotion.”—Exodus 20:4, 5.
      Note God’s twofold prohibition: First, his people were not to make images for worship, and second, they were not to “bow down to them” or serve them. Why does our Creator forbid the making of images? One reason for not making images of God is that “no man has seen God at any time.” Jehovah is not made of physical matter but is a spirit and lives in the spirit realm. (John 1:18; 4:24) A reason for not making images of anything is that God insists on “exclusive devotion.” “To no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images,” he says. (Isaiah 42:8) For this reason, it is also wrong to make an image as an aid to worship. When an Israelite leader named Aaron did so, Jehovah was deeply offended.—Exodus 32:4-10.
      Why Not Bow Down to Them?
      Regarding idols, the Bible says: “A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; eyes they have, but they cannot see; ears they have, but they cannot hear.” Then it adds this sobering warning: “Those making them will become just like them”—lifeless!—Psalm 115:4-8.
      Idol worship is also an act of injustice. Ask yourself, ‘How would I feel if I gave my child an expensive gift and he walked away and thanked a total stranger or even a lifeless object?’ That may help you to appreciate how our Creator and Life-Giver feels when others—including lifeless idols—receive the credit and worship that are due him.—Revelation 4:11.
      Think, too, how degrading it is for a human—made in God’s own image—to venerate an inanimate object! (Genesis 1:27) Concerning some who did just that, the prophet Isaiah wrote: “To the work of one’s hands they bow down, to that which one’s fingers have made. And earthling man bows down and man becomes low, and you [Jehovah God] cannot possibly pardon them.”—Isaiah 2:8, 9.
      ???
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102008287?q=ps+115%3A4&p=par

• By Witness
      Genesis 2:10-14 "A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates" 
       Note that there are four main rivers/"headwaters" coming from the original water source/river, that water the garden of God. Remember that there are four living creatures which Ezekiel describes as supporting the throne of Christ... covered with eyes (4 watchmen), denoting insight and spirit that moves them whichever way, the spirit directs (Christ as head).  (Ezek 1:5,10,15-19)

While the testing existence of the original, corrupt creation, offers one choice of fruitfulness out of four, all four living creatures of the New creation, (Isa 65:17; 2 Pet 3:13; Rev 21:5) will be those who proved to be fruitful. They will successfully water/feed, the garden of God so that all its trees produce and render their fruit, when due (twelve crops each month). Those four of heaven, are appointed stewards over God's household (garden), to offer the proper food at the proper time (living water), sourced in the Master...Eden's main water source.  (Rev 22:1-5)
      Watchtower 2000/3/1 pp. 8-13  “Because of its strength, the bull is used in the Bible to symbolize Jehovah’s power.  The apostle John’s vision of Jehovah’s throne depicts four living creatures, one of which had a face like a bull. (Revelation 4:6, 7) Evidently, one of the four principal attributes of Jehovah portrayed by these cherubs is power.”
      We can now see how blasphemous that is, when we compare that concept to God's own words, at Ex.20:4-5a, and Isa.46:5.

"“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God"

Is not the man, eagle, ox, and lion (4 living creatures), a "form" of creatures of the earth? If we deem those forms to be a manifestation of God... do we not "bow down" to those so-called "attributes"? When Israel bowed down to the golden calf, they also declared, "Let us have a festival to Jehovah" (Ex.32:5)

By their (Wt) teaching that these creatures of the earth are manifestations which represent God, they break God's command at Ex.20:4.

Isa.46:5 reads;
      "“With whom will you compare me or count me equal?
      To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?"

The Watchtower doctrine "likens" God, to a lion, ox, man, and eagle.
      Can the Creator really be compared to these lowly forms which He Himself, created? The next verse answers.
       Isa.40:25-26 reads;
      "25 “To whom will you compare me?
      Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
      26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:
      Who created all these?
      He who brings out the starry host one by one
      and calls forth each of them by name.
      Because of his great power and mighty strength,
      not one of them is missing."

Are not the anointed stars of whom Jesus said, "I have not lost a single one of those you have given me" (John18:9; 17:12; Dan.12:1) ["not one of them is missing" Isa.40:26)]
      ...greater than literal animals and mankind? They are as angels in heaven, and always behold the face of the Father.

Yes... the faces of the four living creatures DO represent symbolic attributes... NOT of God, but of those who serve Him in that position. Let us have our mind washed clean of idolatrous and blasphemous concepts, so that we can recognize and obey the meaning of God's name....
      Peerless... "I am that I am"
      and
      "He causes to become"
      The first meaning of His name, crystalizes the fact that God alone is like Himself. The second meaning, is that -. Neither truth can be held within that WT lie.
      (Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness)

Exodus 32:4 Holman Christian Standard Bible
      “He took the gold from their hands, fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it into an image of a calf. Then they said, "Israel -  this is your God -  who brought you up from the land of Egypt!" 

“This is your God”.  The Watchtower attributes your salvation to the Organization.....ONE MUST COME TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION.

Kingdom Ministry 11/1990 p. 1 Directing Bible Students to Jehovah’s Organization 
      Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at John 10:16. They must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization... is essential... to their salvation. (Rev. 7:9, 10, 15) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established.
      And yet, in the same month, the WT magazine says that it would be Idolatry to "attribute salvation" to an organization
      ‘LOOKING TO AN ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION IS IDOLATRY’

Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
      “As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol, or the imputing of salvation, to a person or an organization.”
      (Obadiah’s Blog)

• By Witness
      What follows is my partial response to a letter, which accurately expressed and represented the tribulation now being experienced, by many.
      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
      My response:

I am so very glad that you contacted me. Please read the scriptures as you come to them. The central body of learning which I offer you, is found within them.
      Regarding the links, I hope you will return to them in a second reading, to go into more depth about my statements and cited scriptures.

I will go right to one comment you made, because if I don't address it first, all that follows may not have value to you.
      You said;
      "I wanted to ask is this; since you are  
      in contact with other anointed Christians, are all of your anointed  
      associates a product of the Watch Tower Society? That is, are there not  others, outside of the Society, that have been called? 
      Since I view many of  the new and current views of the Society to be an apostatizing, I would  tend to question the provenance of all anointed issuing forth from that  source."

The best way to address your concerns about anointed former members of the "WT", is to give you some facts for your own consideration...
      Satan has demanded to "sift" each Chosen one 
      (Luke 22:31; 1Pet.4:12; James 5:10-11; Job 1:8,12; John15:20; Rev.12:10; 1John2:14) 
      by using his "world" (1John5:19; John15:18) of the Jewish system (John8:22-23), against them...
           [to see the identity of that "world"/"system" of the scriptures that 
            does the persecuting , (See: Greek- system/arrangement/adornment):
      The Chosen must be subjected to the same tests and trials which Jesus endured. They accomplish this by following closely, the exact pattern of his example, symbolized by his "path"...
      (John16:28; 14:28, 6, 4; Luke 9:23; Rev.14:4 B; Heb.13:13;
       2Cor.1:5; Phil.3:10; Rom.6:5; 1Pet.2:21), 
      ...up to the capacity which each one is able to endure them (1Cor.10:13). 
      If they take the same full course of Christ, they can reach the Father (John14:6; Matt.11:27; 18:10; Eph.2:6; Rom.8:9; Matt.5:8).
         Traversing the full course of Christs example, means that like Christ, the Kingdom candidates must start out in subjection to the influential power of the leaders of God's genuine people/the "world"
      (Gal.4:4; John1:11; Matt.15:24; 1John4:9; John1:12,10; 8:23), 
      and faithfully conquer their hatred and opposition, as Christ did 
      (John16:33; 14:30; 1John2:14-15; John8:40; Mark 9:31; John19:6-7; 15:18; Matt.24:9; John16:2; Mark 13:13).
      A glaring contrast appears, between the genuine path presented by Christ, when compared to the counterfeit "Peace and security" and "spiritual paradise" that is offered to anointed, by the "WT" (1Cor.4:2,8-13; Rev.3:17-18). Accepting that false safe harbor, brings them under the "operation of error" -2Thess.2:9-12; Col.2:8; Rev.13:10; Luke 21:24 . The flimsy and vain protection they offer (Rev.6:15-16) is a lie... a snare, sourced with Satan (Matt.16:21-23; Luke12:19-20; 2Thess.2:9-11; 1Thess.5:3-4, 6; 1Pet.5:8) 
      (Rev.16:13-15; 1Tim.4:1). This demonic delusion is designed to lull Gods Chosen into spiritual sleep, and prevent them from ever completing their gamut of faithfulness against that "safe harbor"/lie/apostate nation of God 
      (Eze.13:10-14; Jer.23:16-17; 8:11; 6:13-15; Rev.16:21; Ps.18:13; 147:17; 1Thess.5:3) 
      (Eph.5:6,11; 2Pet.3:10; Jer.13:26; Rev.17:16-17; Nahum 3:5; Jer.51:25; Rev.8:8; Zech.4:7) 
      (Rev.11:3,5; Jer.5:14; Hosea 6:5; Rev.16:8; Jer.23:29; Matt.10:20)
      Satan's snare is camouflaged by a counterfeit Mount Zion (Rev.14:1). They claim that their "mountain-like organization" (Zech.4:7;Jer.51:25; Rev.8:8), is the fulfillment of Isa.2:1-2 ... even though the next verse reads (Isa.2:3); "The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.". Although they claim that the "governing body" are representatives of Zion; they also claim that those men are fallible. To ascribe fallibility and a lack of spirit-inspiration to Mount Zion (and, "the word of the Lord"), is blasphemy.
      Additionally, the Organization's  heirarchy of "overseers" made up of spiritual Gentiles (Rom.2:28-29)), is an impersonation of the spirit-directed Body of Christ (Rev.13:15) (John20:22,21)... both due to be revealed and exposed in the time of the end (Isa.28:17;Nahum 3:5; 2Thess.2:8).
      Naturally, one could not complete the course of Christ, unless they were surrounded by the same circumstances and challenges, and offered the same "path". 
        I submit to you on the basis of the collective experiences of all present and sober anointed ones, that the "WT" is the only place they can come under the dominion of apostate religious leaders, who authentically lead, represent, and are, "God's chosen people" (Isa.43:21; 1Pet.2:9-10) (Luke12:42,45-48), such as those who persecuted Christ (Matt.15:24; 20:18-19; John19:11; 1:11). 
       The various erroneous doctrines sourced in "Christendom" cannot successfully subvert and take captive (Col.2:8), those who have been anointed by God's spirit (1John2:20,27). Only the "WT" has succeeded in misleading (Matt.24:24-25; Luke 21:24; Rev.13:10,7) and "killing" them (Rev.6:11; 11:7), and prophecy tells us why, and how.

Therefore, those anointed who are waking up from the "WT",
      (Mark 13:34; John10:2-4; Isa.42:16; 49:9) (2Cor.6:17; Rev.18:4; Matt.24:15-16)
      should not so much be viewed as tainted, but rather, as being tested (1Cor.3:12-15) and refined (Zech.13:9; Mal.3:1-3).
          Yet I will tell you, that when I was anointed by God through Christ, it was just previous to my first contact by the "WT". I was not a "JW" at the time of my anointing. It has been made clear to me by Christ, that the immediate contact by, and joining the Organization which ensued after my anointing, was my initiation into my gamut of testing in the pattern of Christ.
          We are clearly told that God's genuine priesthood in the time of the end, require refining from defilement/wormwood. 
      (Mal.3:1-3, Eze.22:30; Zech.3:1,3-4,8; Rev.3:17-18; 13:7; Dan.8:11-13; 11:36; 2Thess.2:4; Mark 13:14)  
      (Rev.10:10; 8:10-11; Jer.23:15) 
      That would not be necessary, if they were not coming from a place of spiritual and doctrinal defilement (Rev.2:20).

Having addressed your question about the authenticity of anointed who are now regarded as "apostates" from the "WT", 
      (Mark 13:13; John16:2; Matt.25:6; Heb.13:13; Rev.11:3,7-10; Luke 17:33,37)
      and their reliability as trustworthy priests (Mal.2:7)... 
       ...It cannot be taken for granted (1John4:1; 1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:13-16), that all ex-"JW" chosen ones are sources of "the proper food at the proper time" (Luke12:42). Scripture exhorts and equips us, to discern this on an individual basis, determined through what is offered (Matt.7:20; Luke 6:43,45) (LINK).
      Of the number of anointed who have obeyed Christ (Matt.24:16; Rev.18:4), not all are being fully refined, nor offering "the proper food at the proper time". Yet a few, are.
      I hope you have at least determined that a period of unfaithful ignorance, is not equivalent to permanent uselessness 
      (Zech.13:9; Rom.9:27-28; Isa.65:8; Jer.3:21-22; Isa.22:12; Rev.11:3).
      With this in mind, I will respond as best as I am able to various points you raise in your letter, and if there is one that I neglect, please let me know. 

Because of my responding before to others who have written to me, there will be some points for which I have and will, provide a *link*. The link will contain deeper and further scriptural information on the subject at hand. 
      I hope you will not view such references as an impersonal response, because I will tailor such references as close as possible to my best appraisal of your need, and great care has gone into making the scriptural information contained at each *link*, thorough, relevant, and substantial. Parts of an article may seem irrelevant to you, but if the *link* is cited, there is something of import in the article, that does relate. I hope you can extend the needed patience in this regard.

I can see from your comments, that you are relatively new to the writings at my Blog. For this reason, what follows is a Bible course of study, tailored to the individual needs expressed in your letter. Those needs are actually becoming more common among those who write to me, so my response to you will be helpful to many. 
      I'm sure you will need to divide the material into segments. I hope you will take your time, and attend each section with as careful attention as was given to it's composition.

Again, if any coverage of a topic is found lacking for you personally, I am eager to address the need. In addition to tending to you, it will also help supplement the overall resources offered at the Blog.

- ONE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

First I will say that I relate to much of your expressed experiences, while within the "Watchtower". I was in from 1975, until my disfellowshipping in 2011 for "causing divisions" 
      (Luke 12:51; John7:43; 10:19-20). 
      According to prophecy, the distressing "cognitive dissonance" with "WT" doctrine which you mention, initially plagues the anointed who are capable of repentance, to be followed by it breaking out upon the "rest" [symbolized in Revelation, as "earth, sea, trees" (Rev.7:3; 8:7;Zech.13:9)]. This is a new thought to those coming out from the "WT"... specifically... that the Great Tribulation is spiritual, not physical. 
      (Luke21:25; Isa.17:12; Joel 2:1-2; Rev.9:2-3; 13:1) (LINK). 
      The Greek word for "tribulation" is 
      G2347 thlípsis – properly, pressure (what constricts or rubs together), used of a narrow place that "hems someone in"; tribulation, especially internal pressure that causes someone to feel confined (restricted, "without options") and carries the challenge of coping with the internal pressure of a tribulation, especially when feeling there is "no way of escape" (mentally "hemmed in").

Luke19:43; Hosea 2:6; Mark 15:17; Eze.28:23-24
      You speak of the evident "confusion" (meaning of "Babylon") which is manifested by these vacillating doctrines of the "WT". 
      Yes, this is also what the Bible refers to as "shifting sands", "churning sea casting up mire and mud" ("waters" that lack clarity -Eze.34:19), and "shifting shadows" (darkness that keeps changing), 
      which the Bible indicates would identify the false prophet/wicked steward, who was due to arrive with dominion over the Chosen, in the time of the end.
      (Matt.24:24-25; 1Tim.4:1; Rev.13:13-16; 13:11,14-15; 19:20; 14:8; Jer.51:7)
          In contrast, those priests who faithfully represent Christ by teaching his truth (Matt.7:24; Rev.22:1; James 1:17), would have immovable consistency (John15:16; Rom.3:4 B).

-  TWO -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

You then speak of a job that took you away from "WT" indoctrination for a time, and upon your return, you perceived a discrepancy between past and present teachings. You cite the futility of learning tenets and teaching them, only to later be told that they are outdated and obsolete.
      What you are observing, is just what the Bible foretold about the teachings of this particular religious empire which holds captive, the anointed. I think you will recognize the connection with prophecy, if you understand the interpretation of the symbolic "three" "froglike expressions" of Rev.16:13.
      A frog goes through many changes as it develops from an egg to an adult. If we were to constantly observe it's development, we would not clearly notice it's transformation. 
      If we were to remove ourselves from observing its development, only to return at a much later time, we may not even believe that it was the same creature. Gradual transformation from accepted truths, to accepted lies, is a tactic of Satan.
      -  THREE -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

I am extremely sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can only imagine the heartache. Yet please know that you are not alone in experiencing loss of children. I understand that it is not the same as physical death... but it is now common for many to lose their children in other ways, due to the organization. I have lost two daughters. One is still captive and zealous in the organization, and I have not had contact with her, in years. The other was so damaged by the "elders", that she went off the deep end, into sin, drugs, and mental illness. She blames all of her problems, on my raising her in the Organization. She despises me for it. Our pain might cause us to lash out at God (Rev.16:11) (Job 1:22). But if we stop to consider that loss of children, cooling of love, family conflict, and many other distresses, were all a part of Christ's confiding to his disciples, what we must expect of these times in which we are. 
          He gave such warnings, in the hope that we would not be overcome, but rather, would recognize the reality of our spiritual circumstances and our place in the time-line of prophecy. The "Great Tribulation", is just that. It is the greatest spiritual oppression, to ever arise upon Christians. If it's Satanic deceptive powers were not limited by God, even the Chosen could not be saved from it (Luke 18:26-27;Matt.24:22,13).

Although it may seem like stale bread... the observing of such fulfillment **among the authentic Chosen, IS an indication of the approaching End 
      (Luke 21:28-31; Mark 13:19-20,28-36; 1Cor.15:24-25; Ps.110:1-2; Rev.17:14).

-  FOUR -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Ec.7:7 reads;
      "Surely oppression destroys a wise man’s reason,
      And a bribe debases the heart."
      I deeply regret how all your oppression has impacted your wife.
      Even the wise can lose their sanity when tribulation becomes severe. I myself, was driven to an attempt of suicide. But I hope that you will not give up in your trying to understand the bigger picture of our present reality; Because with that understanding, comes a way out. Once your hold on truth is firm, you may be able to comfort and assist your wife to that same freedom. I am not saying that full healing from the loss of a child can come in this life. But I assure you that hope and peace are within reach, 
      for those who do not give up (Matt.7:7; 24:13; John14:27).

Regarding your comment about Christ's "return" and "invisible presence", please consider these scriptures... 
      (Acts1:11; Rev.1:7; Heb.12:1; Matt.24:30; 16:4; Luke 17:20-21; 
       Rev.3:3; 1Thess.5:2; 3:13; Jude 1:14; Rev.19:11,14; 17:14;
       2Cor.10:3-5; 5:20; Matt.24:45; Rev.1:7; 6:9-11; 11:7)

-  FIVE -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Lastly,
      you state; "I guess I lack an assured expectation of things hoped for. ".
      Please clarify for us, in your mind, what hopes we had, as well as the hopes to which "JW's" still cling. Were they not false hopes? These too, Bible prophecy, identified and foretold 
      (2Thess.2:1-3; Luke 17:20-24) (Deut.18:20-22).
      What I am saying, is that it is not wrong for you to let go of the false hopes which we were previously given (Heb.13:14; Rom.8:25; 12:12)...
      as long as we replace them with authentic reason for hope.
      Regarding a premature expectation of Christ 
        [and the reason why he seems to "delay" (Luke 12:45-46; Hosea 6:5; Hab.2:2-3)],
      these *links* may help.
      I hope I have covered all the points you raised, and have given you an ample start to learning and perceiving what God's Word has to say on those issues and subjects.
      As always, I am here for questions.
      I know my responses tend to be copious, but I must offer as much of what I have been given, as is possible, in my desire to be found faithful and diligent in feeding Christ's sheep... especially those who are in distress.

In my own experience of regaining my spiritual sight, I remember the steps I had to go through, as I peeled away "WT" deception by means of spirit and truth, by the grace of God. 
      I know that each puzzle piece is hard to fit into one's previous faith (Mark 2:22), unless the related concepts are also addressed. This is why I try to anticipate the same objections and questions which I myself went through during my process of being "set free". 
      (John8:32) (Isa.49:9; Eze.34:14; Matt.24:16).
      Rather than leave such a problem to arise, I hope to smooth the path, by anticipating how a "WT" doctrine might cause one to stumble at a particular point. This is why I provide *links* to common objections or questions to the subject at hand. Yet each person is an individual, so if there is something not covered, just let me know. Thank you for your good questions. If you conclude that what is written here, is true; please heed it's guidance, and share it. If so, I hope you will also associate with our group, to afford yourself some comfort and support. Though we are few, we treasure our precious harmony of faith.
      (*links* can be found in this article on Pearl Doxsey’s blog)

May God's spirit be with you, as you examine the wisdom of His guidance, found in His Word.
      Love in Christ,
      Pearl
      (Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness)
    • By Witness
      Rev.13:14-18 reads:
      "14 And it (two horned beast-Rev.13:11) misleads those who dwell on the earth,because of the signs that were granted it to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. 15 And there was granted it to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who would not in any way worship the image of the wild beast. (Daniel 3:6; Rev.9:2)
      16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number issix hundred and sixty-six.

Leading up to the mystery of 666, are details about the beast that bears this symbol. Bible names themselves, are indicators of the attributes of a name's bearer (Gen.17:5; 35:18; Luke 6:14). (Ben-Oni means "son of my sorrow") Therefore, it is reasonable that the attributes of the beast that we are given in Rev. ch.13, are expressed in this number. It will therefore be helpful to take a closer look at these attributes.

As indicated by my word emphasis above, I will list those attributes
      of the Wild Beast:

* Receives backing from one who is misleading (Rev.13:14; 19:20; Dan.8:24)

* Stands as an idolatrous image (Rev.13:14,8; 2Thess.2:4) (this god is false)

* "Image" is falsely given life/breath/spirit, so seems a true, 
             spirit-inspired Image / god (Rev.13:15) 
                      (to "give breath" is to imbue with "spirit-direction" -John 20:22)
               (false idols are obviously dead: Psalm 135:15,16,17) The "image of the wild 
               beast" does have "spirit/breath in it's mouth", and "speaks" Rev.13:15). 
               From where did it get this life/"breath"/spirit as a "living" image/god? 
               From the "two-horned" beast! Just as YHWH took from Himself some of 
               the life/spirit within him, and gave it to Adam (Gen.2:7) so too this 
               "two-horned" beast has taken authority ("key" to deception/abyss) 
               to appear to give divine authority and power, from itself,
               to unleash the Wild Beast/"locust-scorpion" collective) as also having
               "divine" authority to speak and kill / power (Rev.9:1-3). 
               The Image of the Beast is not one of wood or stone, 
               but one consisting of living men (Joel 1:6; 2:2,4; Rev.9:8-9; Matt.24:21).

Since the "earth" accepts the Image of the Wild Beast as spirit-inspired,
               (due to the "two-horned" beast symbolically breathing upon it),
               then the "earth" has also assumed, that the "two-horned" false prophet
               possesses the power and authority to bestow spirit. It is therefore also   
               assumed as possessing spirit itself, and is therefore viewed as god-like. 
               Such "gods"/"objects of reverence/worship", are the Chosen Ones 
               (2Thess.2:4; John 10:35; 1Cor.3:16). 

The two-horned beast, is an anointed false prophet/witness 
               ("two" horns)**. He is one of the unfaithful, fallen anointed, 
               (Matt.24:48,51; Zech.11:15,16,17) (2Tim.2:20-21; Jer.51:7)
               wicked stewards, who became one of Satan's weeds. 
               (2Pet.3:17; Rev.8:10,11; 9:1; Matt.13:24,36,37,38,39,40,42; 24:48,51). 

Therefore, this "image" progeny of the "two-horned" beast, is a 
               misleading deceptive tool used by this false prophet (Rev.13:14-15; 19:20).
          -After this image is given life/"breath"/spirit/authority (Rev.9:3), it can "kill" 
               those who do not worship it (Rev.13:15). The collective beast is made up of 
               living representatives of this "image" (Rev.9:3; 13:15), just as the 
               faithful anointed make up (and represent) the body of Christ. 

As we represent our Lord...the locust-scorpions represent the beast. 
               If anointed ones unwittingly subject themselves to this image, 
               they will not be "killed" (Rev.9:5,6,4), but they also will not get sealed. 
               If they refuse to worship the wild beast, then they will be 
               "killed" (Rev.11:7; 13:15; John 16:2; Zech.11:4-5) 
               and sealed (Rev.15:2; 6:9,11; Mark 8:35; Rom.6:5; Heb.13:13; Matt.25:6).
         -The image enslaves people's minds (2Cor.10:5; Deut.11:18 antithesis) 
               and power 
                (Prov.3:27 "hand"), and makes these obedient to the false prophet's lies. 
                (Rev.13:16; Isa.44:20) (see " MARK  on the Forehead")
         -Unless you are a worshiper of the image of the wild beast, you cannot "buy" 
               or "sell" (Rev.3:18; Matt.25:9,10; Rev.18:11; Isa.24:1,2,3,4;  
                Eze.7:10,11,12,13; Zech.11:4,5)
                (Matt.21:12; Luke 17:28,30; Matt.13:44) This is the spiritual currency of 
               power, devotion, provisions, counterfeit divine approval, authority, and 
               obedience. The wild beast oversees all such "buying" and "selling" 
                (Rev.13:17)

Based upon these attributes of the image of the wild beast, we can now be helped to "calculate" the "number" of the wild beast, which is the tangible reality of the idolatrous "image". We are given two additional clues. It is a "man's number", and it is "666" (Rev.13:18).

The interpretation of Revelation's symbols must be by God in order to be true (Gen.40:8). The only way to access God's interpretation, is through scripture alone (John 17:17; 2Pet.1:20,21; 2Tim.3:15,16,17; Rev.22:18) Only if we let this simple rule guide us, will our understanding (and our "lamp") be bright (Matt.6:22; Matt.25:8).

So then, when we read that the "number" of the wild beast is a "man's number", we must turn to the Bible to find that "man". Since this number represents the traits of the wild beast, it would also represent the traits of this "man" (They both have the same "number" Rev.13:18 and measure up the same to Jehovah.)
      What "man" in the Bible, measures up like the wild beast? In order to know this, we have to review the traits of the wild beast's image.....
          -misleading
          -an idol/"image" that is worshiped
          -seems true
          -receives authority/power/life from fallen anointed.
          -oppresses/"kills"/opposes faithful anointed
          -enslaves people's minds and deeds
          -controls spiritual commerce

Is there a "man" in the Bible who bears all these traits?
      Is he associated with the "Lord's Day", as the wild beast is? (Rev.1:10)

Let's review the traits of the beast, to find this "man".

-misleading: 2Thess.2:3,9,10,11,12
          -an idol that is worshiped: 2Thess.2:4
          -seems true: 2Thess.2:2,9
          -receives authority from fallen anointed: 2Thess.2:2,15; Eze.44:7
          -opposes faithful anointed: 2Thess.2:4,6,15,17 (1Cor.3:16,17; 2Cor.6:16; 
           Eph.2:20,21,22)
          -enslaves people's minds and deeds: 2Thess.2:3,9,10,11,12
          -controls spiritual commerce: 2Thess.2:4,6,7,9
      And finally, is he associated with the "Lord's Day"?  2Thess.2:1,8
      Who is this "Man"?  2Thess.2:3
      This is, the "Man of Lawlessness" (Matt.7:22,23)

Now that we know who the "Man" is, we are half way through our "calculations" (Rev.13:18).
      Our other clue, is that both the wild beast and this man of lawlessness, measure up the same (Amos7:7-8; Isa.28:17; Zech.2:1-2,7; Rev.11:1); and that both their number,is 666.

Can this number be "calculated"/measured/estimated, based upon scripture? Will that number indicate the traits of both the "Man of Lawlessness", and the image of the "wild beast"?

Yes, it can be calculated through scripture. But as indicated, it will require "wisdom" and "intelligence" (Rev.13:18) to do this mathematical calculation. Such wisdom must be given by God (James 1:5).
      We receive our answer in an unexpected place.
      Let's turn to Rev.14:1 and Rev.4:4; 5:8,9,10

The "crowns" upon the 24 elders, are "stephanos" crowns...the sort rewarding those who   "conquer" (Rev.3:11,21).
      The anointed temple (not made with hands) is akin to the pattern given Moses, for the physical temple and priesthood that was made with hands. (Ex.25:9; Heb.8:5;Eph.2:10)
      There were a total of twenty-four heads of families from the tribe of Levi during the days of King David's reign. The regulation of twenty-four courses of priests rotating to minister in the Tabernacle was established in the days when Solomon had the Temple constructed and continued to be observed until the Second Temple was destroyed by Rome in AD 70.
      This appointed order of ministering by rotating among twenty-four priests was commanded by Jehovah. When Aaron received the regulations concerning the duties of the Levites, he wrote them down. Generations later, during the time of King David, the tribe of Levi had grown to twenty-four clans. The heads of these tribes served as priests in the Temple according to God's commandment. (1Chron.24:1,2,3,4,19).

Therefore, these 24 elders in heaven, are representative heads of the 144,000 priests and "12 tribes" of spiritual "Israel" (Rev.7:4; Rom.2:28,29; Gal.3:29;Matt.21:43; John15:5,8; Matt.7:20).

Now it's time to do some "calculating".
      How many of the 144,000 does each "elder" represent?
      The calculation is.....
      144,000 divided by 24, = 6,000.
      So, each elder represents 6,000. 
      Each "witness/head of truth" (Rev.14:5; Isa.43:10,21; 1Pet.2:9) represents and stands for 6,000.
      Why would this be...since each tribe consists of 12,000? (Rev.7:4-8)
      Apparently, this is because there are two representatives (witnesses/heads/elders) over each tribe.
      12tribes X 2witnesses(elders) = 24 elders
      Why would that be?
      Well, the Bible makes this reason clear...
      (2Cor.13:1; Deut.19:15; 17:6; Matt.18:16; 26:60,61,62; Heb.10:28,29; Numbers35:30;1Kings21:10,13; John8:17,18; Rev.11:3)
      Two witnesses are always needed to establish truth. Truth is the entire essence of
      this holy temple priesthood.
      The 144,000 become sharers in the human personification of truth perfected (Rev.14:4,5).
      Every duty these priests perform is based upon this pattern of truth...two witnesses. 
      How does this figure into our "calculation"?
      As we have seen...these conquering priests pattern their dispensing of truth in perfection, and always by means of two witnesses. 
                            (This will be studied in more depth in a future addition to the article
                              about the "Trees of Life", and their monthly "crops" of "fruit".)
      Therefore, these two elders (two witnesses per each tribe), represent 12,000 priests, or one tribe. Yes...the number ascribed two faithful witnesses (or the number for truth), is twelve; or multiples of 12. It is derived from two witnesses. Each witness is represented by six (6+6=12) (144,000 = 12X12)
      (Mark 3:14,15; Luke 22:30; Acts 26:7; James 1:1; John 8:18; 11:9; Acts 1:15;7:8; Rev.7:5-8; 12:1; Rev.21:12,14,16,21; 22:2)
      The entire Kingdom arrangement is based upon truth, two witnesses, and it's symbolic number "12" (6+6).
      I find interesting confirmation, in the fact that God's Word contains 66 books.

**The fact that the "two-horned" beast has TWO horns like a lamb (Rev.13:11), yet "speaks like a dragon", indicates that it appears to be true witnesses/prophet, who is imitating Christ; 
      but it is really an agent of Satan's lies.

If Truth (two witnesses) is represented by twelve (6+6), then can you see that each single witness is represented by six?
      What if we only had one witness? Would that establish truth?
      (Deut.17:6b; 19:15; John 7:18; 5:31; 8:13,14,18; Num.35:30)    No...one witness is as good as a lie. The number "6", would represent a single, false, witness.
      This is brought out for us when we compare Ezra 2:13 and Neh.7:18. 
      Do you perceive the lesson in those two scriptures? 
      When there is only one witness for a fact, which do we believe? 
      We should not really put faith, in either. Two witnesses with the same story, are needed.

Now that we have calculated the meaning of the number "6", let's return toRev.13:18.
      The number of the wild beast, and the man of lawlessness, is 666.
      Does this interpretation follow through?
      Remember the traits of both the "man", the false prophet, and the "wild beast"?
      (see Rev.13:6,14; 2Thess.2:9,10,11,12)
      All who receive the mark of the beast on their forehead, believe and become slaves to lies.
      (pearl-forehead.blogspot.com)
      All who receive the mark on their right hand, have their willpower enslaved to lies (Isa.44:20; Psalm 144:8,11; Rev.13:16; 2Thess.2:9; 2Tim.3:13; Rev.16:13) 
      They also become false witnesses of false witnesses, as seen in the scripture below.

We do receive confirmation of the meaning of 666, as representing slaves of deception....

Rev.16:13 "And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty."

"Three...inspired expressions...expressions inspired by demons". 666
      The only unclean expressions of demons, are lies.
      (2Chron.18:20,21; Rev.16:13; John 8:44)
      Three...a full amount of false witnesses to establish a lie, (2Cor.13:1)
      causing it to prevail (2Chron.18:21; Rev.12:9; Rev.13:8; 2Thess.2:11,12)
      Those three lying witnesses are mentioned here....the "dragon, the wild beast, and the false prophet". Here we see who is behind the lies of the wild beast and man of lawlessness (2Thess.2:9; Rev.13:2). Lies are their wisdom, power, and riches ("gold") (1Kings 10:14; Isa.28:15).
      We must only accept "gold" refined by fire (Rev.3:18) from Christ himself (Matt23:10;John 7:18).

"FROG-LIKE"

Why are the lies (6's) described as "frog-like"?
      In all creation, the life cycle of frogs is the most evolutionary. The change it's life undergoes from invisible egg to land reptile, is drastic. Without fully knowing about this life cycle, we might think that one stage of it's life is an entirely different species. Yes...the frog starts out barely noticeable. If one gave it's development constant attention, the gradual change would be imperceptible.
      If the tiny "egg" (lie...6) were called "Truth", those enslaved through it's progression would still call the full-grown Frog, Truth.          (6+60+600=666)
      Yes, Satan and these demons know human nature. They have brought about these lies so gradually, that it has gone undetected by those mislead by them. Those who are perishing and enslaved to the wild beast, still feel that these obvious lies, are truth. (Rev.16:13) Their foreheads have been branded like slaves, to lies (1Tim.4:1,2; Rev.13:16).
      No one can "buy or sell" spiritual provisions (Isa.55:2,1; (Rev.21:6;22:17); John 6:27,51; 14:6; Rev.3:18; Deut.11:18,1; 6:8), unless their mind ("forehead") and work/power ("right hand") is branded into slavery by the demonic lies of the Beast (Rev.13:16,17; Isa.44:20), rather than to God's free truths (Deut.6:6,8; John 8:32). It is robbery to enslave others as the cost for spiritual bread (Amos 8:4,5,6; Matt.24:20; Micah 6:10,11;Eze.45:9,10; Prov.11:1; Hosea 12:7,8,14; Zech.5:10,11; Rev.6:5,6;13:17)  (Isa.52:3,5; Rev.13:5,6; 2Thess.2:4). All others who attempt to offer spiritual provisions without cost: (subjection, obedience and worship of the Beast and it's lies), outside the spiritual "commerce" and monopoly of the Beast (Matt.10:8), will be "killed" (Rev.13:15,17; 11:7; 6:9).

These enslaving, demonic lies will cover the land....just as the plague of frogs did, in Egypt (Exo.8:1,2,3,4,5,6; Rev.16:13,14; Prov.12:17;2Chron.18:20,21,22; Eze.14:9,10; 2Thess.2:9,10,11,12).
      (Rev.18:3,6; Isa.51:21,22,23; Rev.11:2; Jer.25:15; Rev.14:10)
      For those of us who know the Bible's meaning of 666...
      we are not mislead. We can see these full grown lies, for what they really are.
      1Thess.5:4,5,6
      Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Do you think that her father Abraham Quintanilla risks promoting idolatry by observing “remembrances” and other shows? Isn’t he profiting from her sin by releasing her songs she made while having left “the truth” to make songs turning her into a “star” that other idolize?   Or would it be ok if he donated the money to the Watchtower society?
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    didiervaissiere
    Newest Member
    didiervaissiere

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.