Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Srecko Sostar -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Kid you said and i quote "Let’s look at things in a rational realm of realism ..." 

Well I left the JW Org because of all the Child Abuse within it. Now you either believe that it has happened and is still happening, or you don't.  But I think it has been proven to be in the 'rational realm of realism' that you are looking for..  If you think it is all lies of course then I suppose we have no basis for conversation. But i think many cases have been well proven to be true.

Let’s take a look at your argument and finally put it to rest. I believe you wrote somewhere you were going to submit an anonymous letter to your local police and will wait for a response on an allegation within the JWorg congregation you professed to attend.

At the same time, I believe you noted in essence, that’s the way it was related to you.

1.       The United Kingdom parliament made a senseless and unethical assumption in 2003 and again in 2005 to the degree of the “hearsay” provision of its laws. In the U.S. hearsay evidence is not admissible unless it meets the F.R.E. 801 standard. Now in the UK, it has some provisions to the same effect, however, they are looser than in the US. Under your assumption, if someone told you of alleged child abuse, I don’t know your local laws, but the magistrate would have to hear from the originator of that information in order to accept it as oral evidence. Once again in the US, it’s much stricter.

2.       In the UK the “Ecclesiastical Law” is not clear or absent in clarity to the crown courts. In the USA, it’s a different matter. Each State makes their provisions to the Ecclesiastical Law. The same problem that arrived in Australia. Some in parliament wanted to make extreme changes to Australian laws that would erase the Ecclesiastical Law. However, many territories blocked that measure and resumed an individual mandate for each territory to exercise the right to Ecclesiastical Law. This provisional law is being challenged across party lines in all civil society. Canada as well.

3.       Here is where the problem lies. Criminal, and Civil laws. People that are not familiar with local laws just demand justice be served. It’s not that simple. The courts are “obligated” to follow certain rules and standards. The lawyers are obligated to do the same. The difference in lawyers is the presentation to the court given by the State and argued by a defendant. Here whatever enforceable local laws are, in conjunction with applicable territorial laws, or state and federal laws, makeup how this evidence and testimony is going to be presented and heard. So, it’s not that simple to yell, “Lock him/her up.”

Now the majority of this self-infliction you have is in the manner on how these laws work. They don’t work to please a single individual but to seek justice and have that justice stick. There are cases of being wrongfully accused that no one here seems to mind. If he is innocent, he shouldn’t be afraid to have the system figure it out. But, in the meantime, it’s OK if the wrongfully accused person loses his/her job, reputation, their self-respect, their personal trust in the law. In some cases their livelihood, (i.e. home, family, friends) Don’t worry, we finally found the allegation to be baseless and has no truth. And in the meantime, you can’t turn time back to get your reputation as a fine citizen back. Sure, call the police first, let them handle it. Forget there are scriptural rules as well as secular law rules that would need to be considered. Sounds like Trump, Lock her up! Lock her up!

Therefore, it’s not up to me to decide if you’re a credible witness for your local law enforcement to consider. The fact that EVERY institution in this world has fallen prey to such a horrid condition doesn’t excuse anyone from singling out one institution over another. Therefore, this type of personal activism is meaningless.

Instead of yelling off the rooftop, try changing the laws in your part of the world that will benefit all, not just you. Then you will realize in the realm of realism and what it really means when someone else doesn’t share your extreme point of view through legislation.

Kid you write a lot of words to actually say nothing of importance. 

All this idea of saying 'lock her / him up' is coming from you not me. As for 'yelling off the rooftops' that is not me either. 

I just gave you the reason i left the JW Org, as you seemed to be telling the world that i am serving some sort of Organisation.

But you've failed again I see. You haven't given any proof of me serving anyone. 

As for me contacting the police, I'm still waiting for a reply from them. 

And those 'authorities' which you seem to dislike, the bible tells us they are there because God wants them there, to do a job, to deal with people that break the law of the land. So are you telling me that Child Abuse in the UK and America is not breaking the law now ?

21 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Kid you write a lot of words to actually say nothing of importance. 

All this idea of saying 'lock her / him up' is coming from you not me. As for 'yelling off the rooftops' that is not me either. 

I just gave you the reason i left the JW Org, as you seemed to be telling the world that i am serving some sort of Organisation.

But you've failed again I see. You haven't given any proof of me serving anyone. 

As for me contacting the police, I'm still waiting for a reply from them. 

Once again, I see your ignorance perceives you. But, I wouldn’t expect you to follow the applicable laws of the land much less scriptural canon.

As for disliking secular law, Will let’s just say, I have personal experience to prove you wrong. Also, no one that I know of within the organization serves the Watchtower. That’s just silly in your part. The faithful serve God, with the aid of God’s helpers. This means no oneness. You might just as well believe in Trinity.

Your service is with “desire” that you have chosen for yourself. James 1:14, Romans 16:18

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Once again, I see your ignorance perceives you. But, I wouldn’t expect you to follow the applicable laws of the land much less scriptural canon.

As for disliking secular law, Will let’s just say, I have personal experience to prove you wrong. Also, no one that I know of within the organization serves the Watchtower. That’s just silly in your part. The faithful serve God, with the aid of God’s helpers. This means no oneness. You might just as well believe in Trinity.

Your service is with “desire” that you have chosen for yourself. James 1:14, Romans 16:18

Oh dear Kid you are like a baby throwing it's toys out of the pram.

You accuse me of this, that and the other, with totally no proof of anything, but it's all in your head Kid. 

I think i followed the law of the land here in England by offering information about a possible sex offence. I made no accusation, just offered information. 

As for not following scripture, give me three examples please ?  I love working in threes. I was always taught by JW Org, repetition for emphasis. 

I have personal reasons for disliking the legal system here in England, but that doesn't mean i will deliberately disobey it.  

I don't think I ever mentioned anyone serving the Watchtower. I said they serve the Governing Body. 

I agree the true faithful serve God, through Jesus Christ, not through your GB or your JW Org.

Neither of your scriptures relate to your accusations toward me. You said I was serving an organisation.  Wrong. 

If you have any position of responsibility in your congregation then i pity anyong that needs help within. 

You would twist anyone's words just to protect your JW Org.

I know that your GB has given you all permission to tell lies, but that comes from your GB, not from God or Jesus Christ. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation