The World News Media

Russia Loses Conscientious Workers as Attacks on Faith Go On

Isabella

According to tabulations April 20, 2020, three years after the liquidation of Jehovah’s Witnesses’ communities, 332 people became victims of criminal prosecution, 166 of these undergoing imprisonment. These are honest, non-drinking workers: teachers, builders, firefighters, accountants, lawyers. Authorities ruin their career, paralyze their life.

13_hu91173aa111e9b605deea109ef14d4624_775254_720x360_resize_lanczos_2.png

From left to right, top to bottom: Galina Dergacheva, Sergey Loginov, Igor Trifonov, Galina Parkova, Vitaliy Popov, Elena Nikulina, Dmitriy Vinogradov, Maksim Amosov

https://www.jw-russia.org/en/

• Views 611
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to tabulations April 20, 2020, three years after the liquidation of Jehovah’s Witnesses’ communities, 332 people became victims of criminal prosecution, 166 of these undergoing imprisonment.

Yes, these one and two-room shacks do not have toilets..... and 3 to 4 people live there. The west complain about small things....... they have no clue how the really poor live. 

So true dear @Arauna

Posted Images

May jehovah keep them in his love.  These authoritarian and unjust governments will soon meet their match from the great sovereign of the universe.. that is a comfort to me and I hope to them too! 

I have an overwhelming weak spot also for the christians who are being murdered in north Africa and Islamic countries. This week I read that only one girl from the 105 girls abducted by boko haram has not been returned..... and my heart went out to her suffering. She is the only one who refused to give up her Christian faith and convert to Islam.  I wondered if she is a witness.  If not, my heart is still with her because she may have little true knowledge and yet remains strong.  Boko haram is continuously abducting girls and it is not reaching the news.

The tide in the world is changing against Christian's. In Nigeria the Muslim president has openly declared war against christians.  This means that they will accuse people falsely of blasphemy, get reasons to take their posessions and daughters and plainly just murder them in brutal ways (this is happening in Pakistan and Indonesia too!).

My comfort lies in the fact that Jehovah will give a resurrection to those who died.

In south Africa and Nigeria the military and police are enforcing draconian laws during this lockdown.  Many unnecessary laws are in effect such as no cigarettes and alcohol are allowed (in SA). In many places the poor had no stores of food or water in their homes.  Many do not have running water in their one or two-room shacks.They cannot leave their homes to buy food or water because the military enforce it.  I suspect that more will die of hunger and lack of water than of the Covid-19.

1 hour ago, Isabella said:

there are people experiencing harder situations

Yes, these one and two-room shacks do not have toilets..... and 3 to 4 people live there. The west complain about small things....... they have no clue how the really poor live. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.