The World News Media

Constitutional petition filed against alternative military service law. Some folks are never happy.

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Apostle Paul was both a physical Jew and a Spiritual Jew. Philippians 3 :  from verse 4.  The Apostle Paul says about being a physical Jew :  If any other man thinks he has grounds for c

Whoa! It’s like hearing that the king of the north is now Bolivia!

I'm guess cleaning toilets was below him?  

On 1/27/2021 at 5:53 PM, César Chávez said:

You need to update yourself. The objection is on the time given and the violation South Korea has now entered into.

It may be the same kind of problem WTJWorg has regarding the redress scheme in Australia. The Jehovah's Witnesses have refused to sign up, arguing the religion did not have the "institutional settings" needed to be covered by the scheme.

Perhaps South Korea, also, do not have "institutional settings" to please, to meet the requirements (scheme) of JW members about this issue. :) 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

How did we get from "we must obey god" rather than men regarding the government authorities to this subject?  

As has been brought out, all the trumpeting that is done by JW leaders and JWs in general, about “obeying God as ruler, rather than men” is very flexible, very hypocritical, when it comes listening and obeying secular authorities.  The “rule” is followed when it is convenient for the organization.  It’s that simple. 

But my point is, all JWs inside Wt. are obeying men, and not God.  This is where the account in Acts 5 applies.  No man has the right to judge another as “dead” for preaching about Christ’s headship over them, and for rejecting teachings that contradict God’s Word. But, it is happening, probably daily in your organization.

Jesus was judged as a seditionist for obeying the Father, rather than men and their traditions and doctrine. (Mark 7:8,9) The same is happening in the organization when we preach the rulership of Christ over the rulership of the GB and elders.   Their rulership is absolutely bogus and deceptive. (Luke 22:24-27; Matt 24:24; Luke 12:45,46; Rev 13:11-17)  No self-imposed “faithful slave” should expect unwavering obedience to them, or to expect whole-hearted servitude toward their earthly ‘projects’,  under the written proof  that their word contradicts the Word of God.  Even so, if they were teach something right, (because many false prophets can spit out some truth in the Bible) it doesn’t give cause to adopt them as our Head. (Matt 7:15-20)  We don’t become slaves of men.  We follow only God and Jesus.  An authentic faithful slave’s words would be in total harmony with Christ’s truth. 

Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?  Rom 6:16

If I offer my devotion to men who have told me lies over the years, am I not a slave to sin?

When Jesus was on earth, he was punished for rejecting the corrupt leadership; yet for those who rejected him he said,

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”.  Matt 5:44  (what did A. Morris say about his “enemies”)

“Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven”  Luke 12:10  (what is one of the first questions asked in a judicial meeting?  It is whether the person accepts the GB as the “faithful and discreet slave”)

“The one who rejects me and doesn’t receive my sayings has this has his judge.  The word I have spoken will judge him on the last day”.  John 12:48

If we choose Christ’s words over the words of men, does the GB have the authority to judge us as spiritually “dead”?  Absolutely not, but all JWs believe they do. 

Do you see?  The worst “enemy” we have, the worst “government” we face that can determine whether we spiritually live or die, is the dual power of the organization. (Dan 2:40-43; Rev 9:1-3,9; Isa 64:8;43:21; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10)   Whether or not a corrupt political worldly element takes our physical life is inconsequential, if we are obedient to the words of Christ.  Because…

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.”  John 6:63

There is no eternal life in the words of the uninspired GB. 

Last World Power Over the Chosen Ones

1 hour ago, Witness said:

When Jesus was on earth, he was punished for rejecting the corrupt leadership; yet for those who rejected him he said,

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”.  Matt 5:44  (what did A. Morris say about his “enemies”)

This is really serious and sobering. You connected that perfectly! Thanks! The "spirit" of A. Morris' is bad spirit.

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This is really serious and sobering. You connected that perfectly! Thanks! The "spirit" of A. Morris' is bad spirit.

His actions, contrary to Jesus' words remind me of Hebrews 4:12:

For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

On 1/31/2021 at 2:23 PM, Witness said:

Now, I watched that video and he was talking about God's enemies. So lets dissect this. 

Firstly, I would agree with anyone that says God's enemies should be destroyed.

After all, the Earth cannot be cleansed whilst God's enemies remain. 

Secondly, that scripture   Berean Study Bible Matthew 5 v 44

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

This was spoken to the Anointed by Jesus, and it is saying to the Anointed to love THEIR enemies, NOT to love God's enemies. 

In this one instance I will agree with A Morris, to hate God's enemies. 

Now here we venture into another topic, that of, who has the job of deciding who God's enemies are ? Well concerning God's enemies, by their works we will know them, so here the True Anointed will know who they are. Even we of the earthly class, that are not JWs, would be able to see some who directly work against God. 

A villain is not a villain 27/7, sometimes they may even do something good. It's the same with the GB of the Watchtower/JW Org. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Now here we venture into another topic, that of, who has the job of deciding who God's enemies are ?

Exactly.  

It is true, God does have enemies – primarily, Satan and his evil influence on hearts, that become filled with evil intentions, sourced in Satan's spirit.  What I noticed in this video is Morris’ delight in the destruction of his enemies.  (Rom 12:19)

God, on the other hand does not delight in seeing wicked people destroyed.

“Now as for you, son of man, say to the house of Israel, ‘You have said this: “Our transgressions and our sins are heavy on us, and we are wasting away because of them! How then can we survive?”’ 11 Tell them, ‘As I live—this is the declaration of the Lord God—I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked person should turn from his way and live. Repent, repent of your evil ways! Why will you die, house of Israel?’  Ezek 33:10,11

God forgave Nineveh, which upset Jonah. (Jonah 3:10; 4:1,10,11)   Morris is going further in his own personal condemnation against his enemies, when he has much to answer for in contributing to the “trampling” of God’s Temple.  (Mal 2:8,9; Matt 24:15,24; 1 Pet 2:8; 2 Thess 2:1-4; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 11:1,2; 13:11-17)  

“You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be children of your Father in heaven. For He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward will you have? Don’t even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers and sisters, what are you doing out of the ordinary? Don’t even the Gentiles do the same? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”  Matt 5:43-48

32 minutes ago, Witness said:

It is true, God does have enemies

One more thought - God's "enemies" are those whom He had entered into covenant with. (2 Chron 15:12)   They rebelled against Him, sought their own way, and their own gods. (Rom 1:24,25)  After He gives warning and plenty of it, He completely abandons them to the Destroyer - Satan the Devil - if they continue to defy His decrees.  (1 Cor 10:6-12; Isa 33:1)

With Nineveh, He made this comment to Jonah:

And the Lord said, “You cared about the plant, which you did not labor over and did not grow. It appeared in a night and perished in a night.  So may I not care about the great city of Nineveh, which has more than a hundred twenty thousand people who cannot distinguish between their right and their left, as well as many animals?”  Jonah 4:10

The people in the world are left to God's righteous judgment, who reads hearts. (1 Cor 5:12,13)   Are they God's enemies? Can they distinguish between their right and their left? These are all questions that we can't answer, but the Wt. seems to know that all will be destroyed who don't reside in their organization.  Yet, the people of the world have not entered a covenant with Him, but "Israel" in the anointed, have. (Heb 8:8)   When these ones turn away from His laws fulfilled in Christ, it is they who become God's enemies.    

26 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

That kinda fits your profile of unchristian conduct and yet, you are applying scripture when you should start with yourself. 😉

You know what, we should ALL start with ourselves. It is a good point.   Who or what do we worship?  To  whom have we dedicated our lives?  To what have we dedicates our lives to?  Who's laws do we follow?  

WHO DO WE OBEY, God as ruler, or men?

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands25 And He is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 

Would this scripture be respected in a judicial committee?  No, because the organization needs human hands to build its "temple".  Men's decrees, trump God's Word in the Wt. 

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from any one of us. 

Does anyone need to join an organization to find God?  Not according to this scripture. 

28 ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

Do new JW converts find God?  Or, do they find an organization that speaks erroneously of God?  And yes, it does speak wrongly of the Father, because it doesn’t respect verse 24 and 25 above.  JWs do not  respect the Temple already being established on Christ, the apostles and the anointed “living stones”. They literally are conditioned to shun the anointed “stones” within your organization.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 

Oh, how the organization boasts of its skills and building techniques.  “Jehovah’s organization” – a powerful god to be worshipped.  Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4

30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”  Acts 17:24-31

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.