The World News Media

Constitutional petition filed against alternative military service law. Some folks are never happy.

Patiently waiting for Truth

On 2/1/2021 at 9:25 AM, César Chávez said:

Hmm! This is funny. I am correct when I continue to state, learn scripture. When did Apostle Paul become a Jew, and yet still held the same position of the original apostles. 

You are a wally.  Apostle Paul was a Spiritual JEW. 

On 2/1/2021 at 9:25 AM, César Chávez said:
On 1/30/2021 at 3:43 PM, Witness said:

The governing leadership is suppose to be all “Jews” (I have some doubts about this latest crop).

Witness is referring to Spiritual Jews of which the Apostle Paul WAS ONE. 

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Apostle Paul was both a physical Jew and a Spiritual Jew. Philippians 3 :  from verse 4.  The Apostle Paul says about being a physical Jew :  If any other man thinks he has grounds for c

Whoa! It’s like hearing that the king of the north is now Bolivia!

I'm guess cleaning toilets was below him?  

10 hours ago, César Chávez said:

What I do have is, condemnation of that humans behavior and actions according to scripture. 

Then you should have condemnation against all the Watchtower Leaders that demanded that CSA be kept hidden in the Organisation. 

10 hours ago, César Chávez said:

They apply scripture to benefit their erred and false views. In other words, they are only satisfying themselves.

Yes the Leaders of the Watchtower have done this for years.  Misusing scripture about 'the time of the end' to pretend that Armageddon was coming in 1941, and in the late 1960's / early 70's. Then again 'before the end of the century' meaning the year 200. 

They deliberately misused the scripture about the Superior Authorities, up until 1962.  Yes only to satisfy themselves. 

16 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

And I should listen to an ex-witness and Watchtower hater,

These guys have forgotten what they used to know about the bible.  They remind me of an opposer who knew the principles of god very well and asked: Did god really say that you must not eat from every tree in the garden?? Like a troll he put a bad idea in her head. 

The same machinations going on here... and sometimes it is open OCD-hostility.

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

The Watchtower GB is focused on how to apply scripture and obey God's commands by applying Christ commands.

Show me one scripture in the Bible that says God allows His holy priesthood to be replaced/represented by "uncircumcised Gentiles".  What are God's commandments concerning His Temple and who should serve there?  

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

If Christ rebuked Peter in the strongest form, then false Christians are applying scripture wrongly. They apply scripture to benefit their erred and false views. In other words, they are only satisfying themselves.

Read this entire article, and then talk to me about following God's commandments.  JWs fall for Wt. hypocrisy, every time.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2002563?q=representing+the+royal+priesthood&p=par

After reading it, will any JW who has done so,  have the courage to "challenge" the rebellious attitude of your leaders who are only satisfying themselves, and the needs to keep their organization up and running?  THAT is why the royal priesthood has been replaced and trampled down by the elder body.  2 Thess 2:1-4  If this organization was directed by God's Spirit, His priesthood would be serving the people.  Mal 2:7

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

These guys have forgotten what they used to know about the bible.  They remind me of an opposer who knew the principles of god

What am I opposing, Arauna?  God?  Jesus?  The Holy Scriptures?  The only thing I am opposing are lies against God, against Christ, and against the Holy Scriptures.  I oppose the Beast/organization of Rev. 13:1,2 that makes war with the anointed ones.    

"And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."    Rev 13:5-8

The anointed have been overcome, conquered in your own organization, and all you can see is the physical glamour and physical works that you believe are blessed by God - the very organization that says, the anointed MUST NOT BOND TOGETHER.  THEY CANNOT STUDY THE BIBLE TOGETHER.  THEY MUST REMAIN QUIET, AND ACCEPT WHAT FOOD THEY RECEIVE FROM PRESUMPTUOUS MEN, WHO SAY CHRIST HAS CHRISTENED THEM AS "FAITHFUL AND DISCREET". And these men are not "inspired"!  How did they receive that message from Jesus then?  Matt 24:48-51

Tell me, who stopped the anointed from gathering together in the first century to study God's word?  NO ONE! (1 Cor 12) What has changed?  Scripture?  Only in your organization has scripture been corrupted concerning the anointed. 

And this doesn't concern any of you.  

It is easy to say "these guys have forgotten what they use to know about the bible"; but "these guys" are using scriptures to defend their belief.  What are you doing?  Are you using God's word, or as Allen Smith falls back on, ad hominem attacks against the individual?  

I so wish JWs would wake up and turn away from false prophets, who have no interest in the lives of those they have effectively deceived.

Matt 7: 15-23; 24:24; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,12,15; 16:13-16

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

So, apostle Paul to you is of no consequence. Even after He was approached by Christ Spirit that God had made him worthy of preaching to the gentiles. When did Paul get circumcised under the Jewish rule? Acts 13:44-14:7

Don't ever presume, you know scripture with me lady, you're just an insult to Christianity!

I really don’t know what you’re talking about.  Paul was a physical Jew.  Phil 3:6,5  At his anointing, Paul became a spiritual “Jew” which @4Jah2me tried to tell you.   Spiritual “Israel” is comprised of a “little flock” of physical Jews and also…”other sheep” of physical Gentiles. (Luke 12:32; John 10:16; Acts 13:45,46; 10:45) They are one anointed flock, now known as spiritual “Jews”…”Israel”… “Jacob”. 

“For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace”   Eph 2:14,15

Our physical heritage no longer matters.  We are either “Jews”, by the anointing, “circumcision of the heart”, or “Gentiles” – “uncircumcised”.  (Rom 2:29; Heb 8:10)

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Your personal opinion here is meaningless since you can't even grasp the context in which the article was framed. Try to understand what the Book of Hebrews is bestowing.

Sure, I can grasp the context of the article, it gave the account of Korah, and then twisted its application to excuse the reason for the existence of a "Gentile" organization - The Beast from the Sea that makes war against the saints.  Rev 13:1,2,5-8

Tell me, are the elders "circumcised Jews"?   Are they God's priests?  Or, do they "sit"/rule over the Temple members of God?  2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2

As I said earlier, give me one scripture where God has allowed anyone to serve or represent his priests in His temple.

Is that so hard to ask?

The Apostle Paul was both a physical Jew and a Spiritual Jew.

Philippians 3 :  from verse 4.  The Apostle Paul says about being a physical Jew 

If any other man thinks he has grounds for confidence in the flesh, I have more:  circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew born from Hebrews; regarding law, a Pharisee;

And he was Anointed by Jesus Christ as a spiritual Jew. 

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

That's what I keep telling that idiot and you, WHEN did a pharisee and a prosecutor of Christians become a spiritual Jew. Before that, he didn't exercise the laws of Moses since his education came from the school of thought by the Pharisees.

I still don’t know what you’re harping at.  He became a spiritual “Jew” when he was anointed – when Christ called him to do God’s will.  Gal 1:1,12

Why is “when” a big issue with you?

Paul was well versed in the law.  ( Acts 22:3; 24:14)  But, what does any of that have to do with spiritual “circumcision”? 

Your scriptures show that physical circumcision no longer marks someone as belonging to God.  Rom 2:28,29

Col 2:11 - You were also circumcised in him with a circumcision not done with hands, by putting off the body of flesh, in the circumcision of Christ

Your argument has no point, unless you are trying to justify that because the law has been fulfilled in Christ, it is perfectly acceptable that “Gentiles” can replace/serve as priests – that the elders have full ability to lord it over the anointed, who ARE the Temple “stones” and dwelling of God.  Only they, are the priesthood God has chosen.   (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  Only they are spiritually circumcised by God.

“For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.”  Matt 5:18

This Temple built on Christ and the apostles, is far superior than any physical temple in the past. (Heb 8:3-6) Of all times to respect the “laws” of God’s priesthood, it is now; since the “man of lawlessness", the Beast of Rev 13:1,2 is present and has defiled God’s Temple.  If we defy God’s laws and choose the flexible, dark decisions made by arrogant men who love what they have built, and reject what God is building, our prospects of eternal life is in jeopardy. 

We are to FLEE, when we see the abomination standing in “the holy place”.  Matt 24:14,15

“So he shall return and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant31 And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation. 32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.”  Dan 11:31-32

What sanctuary fortress?  The dwelling of God in the anointed. (1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 13:5-7)

What covenant?  The New Covenant in Christ that the anointed are under.   (Heb 8:8)

What daily sacrifices?  Those that the holy priesthood must give to God.  (1 Pet 2:5; Heb 13:15)

Rev 11:1-3, written after the destruction of Jerusalem, is the spiritual fulfillment of the spiritual Temple of God being “trampled” by an abomination “standing” over the anointed “living stones” of God’s dwelling in Spirit.

53 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

ou continue in ignorance. Seriously, learn scripture and stop trying to twist the narrative by mixing the literal Jew with the spiritual Jew.

I can only guess that you are trying to make a case against spiritual "circumcision" which the anointed receive. (Col 2:11) No one, is mixing up the literal Jew with the spiritual Jew. Only you are.

27 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

WOW!!! Still don't get it. All I can say, you seriously need medical help!!

Here, let me rephrase the question for you.  Show me one scripture in the Bible that says God allows His Holy priesthood to be replaced/represented by elders who are not "circumcised".  They are not of "Israel".  They are "Gentiles".  

There, does that help you understand?  Or, will you continue to evade the question with stupid answers.

Gal 5:6 and 1 Cor 7:19 are concerning physical circumcision, not the spiritual through anointing.  

12 hours ago, Witness said:

Or, will you continue to evade the question with stupid answers.

I apologize for calling your answers, "stupid".  I don't normally bend to that level; but saying your answers are meaningless and contentious, yes.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.