• 3 weeks later...

• Views 20.7k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2016 Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses This is the REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH! 2016 Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Below you will find the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ 2016 Region

Hello and thank you! I also wander if there is a pdf file to the remain loyal lapel card with Sofia and Caleb on it for the kiddos ?

Thank  you  so  much !  ;-)

Posted Images

10 hours ago, runtifus said:

Why would you allow and use someone's video's who says to "Avoid Jehovah's Witnesses" ? I was excited to view this until I saw it came from someone called Avoid Jehovah's Witnesses? What's up with this?

Thank you

For the same reason all the little JW kids watch Lion King and enjoy Elton John sing "circle of life" despite the fact that he is a flaming homosexual.

At some point I could ask you "Why would you be on the Internet itself when Watchtower for years proclaimed it as a dangerous place to be?"  Shouldn't you heed the advice of the Governing Body of 1999?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone know where the video to the child being told not to pursue violin lessons from this year is?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.