• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Librarian

2017 "Don't Give Up!" Regional Convention Releases

The Librarian    2,138

Hello guest!

DAY ONE Jehovah Delivers His People: The Bible account at Exodus chapters 3 to 15 gives proof that the God who parted the Red Sea will rescue you too if you exercise faith with endurance.

Hello guest!

MP4 (720): 

Hello guest!

DAY TWO Lessons You Can Learn From the Bible: This publication will take you on a journey through time, from the Bible account of creation, to the birth and ministry of Jesus, and on to the Kingdom to come.

Hello guest!

PDF: 

Hello guest!

DAY THREE Remember the Wife of Lot: The warning Jesus gave nearly 2,000 years ago is more important than ever. See how Brian and Gloria learn to protect their family from the dangers Jesus warned about.

Hello guest!

Part 1: The Pressure to Succeed

Hello guest!

MP4 (720): 

Hello guest!

Part 2: The Meaning of Compromise

Hello guest!

MP4 (720): 

Hello guest!

Part 3: Remember Who You Serve

Hello guest!

MP4 (720): 

Hello guest!

• Upvote 1

Joan Kennedy    17

Agree with the librarian. No one has to open or download the files if they don't want to know.  Personal choice. It doesn't ruin the release at the convention, but makes me be sure I am in my seat, listening to the talk. And I have had plenty of experience in attending conventions (baptism in 1942). 

• Like 3

Bible Speaks    2,911

The site JW.ORG asks if you have attended the convention before you see the downloads. If your a true Christian then you might want to answer before you review them? That way you don't bother your conscience or others too. Just a thought? Some can't get to a convention and as last year have tie-ins. Thankful for this provision from Jehovah! Agape to all. I've been in the Truth 62 years now. 

Peace from Jehovah! 👑🕊📖🕊👑

• Like 3

ARchiv@L    854
4 hours ago, The Librarian said:

@Bob Sacamano ask jw.org why them put them up. Not me.

AGREE !! 
Is it not the last years, that the OFFICIAL PAGE posts all new releases ? and why? 
Is it not that EVERYONE shares messages with the new releases on every email possible? YES 
--------------------------------

ANOTHER QUESTION 

=====================

WHY the videos are on the internet BEFORE the convention ? -- IS THIS MY VIDEOS ??? (or your videos OR the Librarians videos that you see )  ?? THIS MEANS THAT THE ONES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THEM, ARE THE ONES who share with everyone !!

• Like 2

ARchiv@L    854

(my comments)
1. I know that EVERYONE on their own personal facebook will refuse it, and NOONE on the “closed” / ‘secret’ facebook groups will post it, but am sure everyone will look for it !!
2. To help you understand what I want to say …. This is what happened before … .remember …. The same way it happened with the new silver bible (NWT), EVERYONE share it with their own e-mails (they had no problem to receive the news) but NOONE would like to comment about it (the NWT) on the facebooks, etc. .. ALSO ONLY  the ones who speak English/American learned these (about the NWT) news FIRST of all. 
Which means that all of us who do not speak English could not know these news about the new release that time.
3. while EVERYONE, when at the same time, (and I mean everyone on this planet) ! likes to receive e-mails with any news or releases, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN they receive such mails with anything NEW !!! – it means that they do not deny it, or they never say “why you send me that”
[greetings]

B|

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARchiv@L    854

Something more I like to add for ALL brothers and sisters with “special needs” or with HEALTH PROBLEMS … these health or body problems do not permit them to do AS MUCH AS THEY WANT TO DO !!!

• Like 3

ARchiv@L    854

Remember the time when special occasions like the “annual meeting” taking place in the US, when the rest of us, did not have any email, did not speak American/English and did not have the chance to attend such special meetings in our life time.

NOW ALL OF THIS PROGRAMM IS FREE to access globally all over the world !

WHAT A GREAT CHANGE THAT IS  !!!

(which means that THERE IS A NEED FOR THAT !!!!)

Now imagine, that I DO NOT SPEAK English, I HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS, my family is not in the truth, I DO MY BEST IN MY LIFE and I would never have the happiness to watch these special events !!

Why did you accuse the Librarian of posting these things in the past, when NOW ALL OF THIS PROGRAM IS FREE ?

IF I AM A person with health problems, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY SUCH SPIRITUAL MEETINGS ???

I want to say that ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS who have health problems, THEY TRY THEIR BEST FOR JEHOVAH ! HOW HAPPY WE ARE THAT ALL OF US NOW CAN HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO ENJOY SUCH WONDERFUL MEETINGS !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nicole    1,315

That is exactly our case, today congregation is having its circuit assembly, some of us couldn't attend due serious health problems but the program is online. As far as I know nobody here or at JW.ORG site is forced to watch the releases if they don't want to.

:D

Cdye1brXIAA0eOn.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

ARchiv@L    854

Hello guest!

From the moment this book is available for download, 
NOBODY ASKED this question: “why this book is on the internet” !!

Hello guest!

... online message reads:
(This is an internal publication, provided solely for use by congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses, and is not intended for public distribution.)    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bible Speaks    2,911

Because of my back surgery I can't walk yet. I'm grateful to listen online! Thank you Jehovah God! Sometimes many don't understand unless they have been there? 

😮🤔😳🙄😘

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      The 2017 convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses, entitled “Don’t Give Up!” shows how to enjoy a happy life now and gain a real hope for the future.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By The Librarian
      Look what we found online.....
      Every video for the English 2017 "Don't Give Up!" Regional Convention downloadable.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Agape!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. More info here:

• By Nicole

• By Jay Witness

Table of contents
      Friday morning
      No. 1 Chairman’s Address: We Must Not Give Up —Especially Now!
      No. 2 Continue Preaching “Without Letup” (Symposium)—Informally
      No. 3 Continue Preaching “Without Letup” (Symposium) —From House to House
      No. 4 Continue Preaching “Without Letup” (Symposium)—Publicly
      No. 5 Continue Preaching “Without Letup” (Symposium) —Making Disciples
      DRAMATIC BIBLE READING: Jehovah Delivers His People
      No. 7 Jehovah—The Greatest Example of Endurance
      Friday afternoon
      No. 8 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Unjust Treatment
      No. 9 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Advancing Age
      No. 10 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Our Own Imperfections
      No. 11 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Humbling Experiences
      No. 12 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Prolonged Illness
      No. 13 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —The Loss of a Loved One
      No. 14 Enduring Despite . . . (Symposium) —Persecution
      DRAMA: Remember the Wife of Lot—Part 1
      No. 16 Cultivate Qualities That Promote Endurance (Symposium)—Faith
      No. 17 Cultivate Qualities That Promote Endurance (Symposium) —Virtue
      No. 18 Cultivate Qualities That Promote Endurance (Symposium) —Knowledge
      No. 19 Cultivate Qualities That Promote Endurance (Symposium) —Self-Control
      No. 20 How You Can “By No Means Ever Fail”
      Saturday morning
      No. 21 How Jehovah “Supplies Endurance and Comfort” to . . . (Symposium)—The Weak and Those Who Are Depressed
      No. 22 How Jehovah “Supplies Endurance and Comfort” to . . . (Symposium)—Those in Material Need
      No. 23 How Jehovah “Supplies Endurance and Comfort” to . . . (Symposium)—“The Fatherless”
      No. 24 How Jehovah “Supplies Endurance and Comfort” to . . . (Symposium)—Older Ones
      No. 25 Build a House That Will Endure (Symposium) —Be “Content With the Present Things”
      No. 26 Build a House That Will Endure (Symposium) —Safeguard Your Children From “What Is Evil”
      No. 27 Build a House That Will Endure (Symposium) —Train Your Children in ‘the Way They Should Go’
      No. 28 BAPTISM: “Do Not Give In to Fear”!
      Saturday afternoon
      No. 29 Imitate “Those Who Have Endured” (Symposium)—Joseph
      No. 30 Imitate “Those Who Have Endured” (Symposium)—Job
      No. 31 Imitate “Those Who Have Endured” (Symposium) —Jephthah’s Daughter
      No. 32 Imitate “Those Who Have Endured” (Symposium)—Jeremiah
      DRAMA: Remember the Wife of Lot—Part 2
      No. 34 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Camels
      No. 35 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Alpine Trees
      No. 36 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Butterflies
      No. 37 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Arctic Terns
      No. 38 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Lapwings
      No. 39 Learn Endurance From Creation (Symposium) —Acacia Trees
      No. 40 Young Ones—Your Endurance Makes Jehovah Rejoice!
      Sunday morning
      No. 41 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Run to Win!
      No. 42 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Train Diligently
      No. 43 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Let Go of Unnecessary Burdens
      No. 44 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Imitate Good Examples
      No. 45 We Must “Run with Endurance” (Symposium) —Eat Nutritious Food
      No. 46 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Drink Plenty of Water
      No. 47 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Obey the Rules of the Contest
      No. 48 We Must “Run With Endurance” (Symposium) —Be Confident of Gaining the Prize
      No. 49 PUBLIC BIBLE DISCOURSE: Never Give Up Hope!
      No. 50 Summary of The Watchtower
      Sunday afternoon
      DRAMA: Remember the Wife of Lot—Part 3
      No. 52 “Keep in Expectation . . . It Will Not Be Late!”
      Downloads:
    • By Jay Witness
      Regional Convention 2017 Rumors
      Theme: The Bible and the Divine Name.
      3 Dramas and 2 Dramatic Bible Readings.

Friday: Drama entitled "Jehovah you alone are God.” It will be about the life of King Asa.
      Friday afternoon’s Dramatic Bible Reading is based on Matthew.
      On Friday, 2 publications: New to 650 countries, the revised 2013 Bible Teach book. Along with the simplified version What Can the Bible Teach Us? in Spanish.
      The English already have the book What Can the Bible Teach Us?, so their new publication on Friday will be the video they saw that morning about King Asa.

Saturday: Morning will see a drama entitled: Jehovah’s Great Name. This drama explains the life of King Josiah and how he made Jehovah's name manifest.
      The second Dramatic Bible Reading will be based on the book of Nehemiah when he has to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
      Saturday for everyone world wide, we’ll be shown a book that will be used during the Congregation Bible Study:Jehovah's organization behind the name

Sunday: A Drama set in modern times entitled Families: Are you walking in the ways of God’s Great Book? Where we are presented with a family that has 2 children. One is a regular pioneer, and the other is a businessman but not a witness. The drama will be based on valuing the Bible.
      Sunday 43 languages (including Spanish) the New Songbook with the Revised Bible will be released. Plus a video, downloadable from the site, with instructions on how to use the Bible in preaching and personal study.
      At the end, the last talk on Sunday will be Video of a Governing Body member and talk is entitled: A precious gift.
      And the grand finale... A new cartoon series will be presented entitled: Become Jehovah’s Friend.
      (Lesson 1) Where we will see Caleb as an adolescent.
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jbl
    Newest Member
    Jbl

Total Topics
    Total Posts