Jack Ryan

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January, 1989 The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." (w89 1/1 12 "The Hand o

If @JW Insider didn't have to keep messing with 607 BCE, they probably wouldn't have to rewrite anything!

...then they must must have spent the last ten years in a coma... [or something to that effect] Of course, this could have slightly more effect if we hadn't been saying almost exactly the same th

Posted Images

@Anna, @TrueTomHarley, and all the rest.... as you can see this is another thread gone WAY out into left field from the 1989 Watchtower original topic.

Let's all try something new...... when we notice that we are forking... and commenting back and forth with another member please start to post on the profile page of the intended member so as to avoid chaos.

This may not work... but I figure it's worth a shot.

Guest J.R. Ewing
51 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Well - you are certainly right about not understanding.

Well, The Watchtower 1989 façade is only real to those that listen to people like James K. Walker (Ex-Mormon) that was selling this conspiracy theory. I think he still does in his fellowship page. That raised this conspiracy, for, a now debunked 20th century or our day conundrum.

Did the Watchtower Society Predict 2000 for Armageddon?

It’s sad that people need to have things placed in their lap in order to understand. I find it, synonymous to suggest blind faith when their own faith is blind. Especially, when the answer has already been given.

42 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It will work for about ten minutes. But I will not be the first transgressor.

The trouble with it is that few will want to bury their comments on the profile page of another, hidden from common view. I, for one, am never carrying on a dialogue with any given person. Probably that is true with most others.

2 minutes ago, J.R. Ewing said:

Well, The Watchtower 1989 façade is only real to those that listen to people like James K. Walker (Ex-Mormon) that was selling this conspiracy theory

I have not heard of him and I do not follow any of the 'names' out there. So probably a lot gets by me.

1 hour ago, The Librarian said:

and all the rest.... as you can see this is another thread gone WAY out into left field from the 1989 Watchtower original topic.

Sorry! Truly. It's just that I think we get a little bored, and this is merely a frivolous light hearted interlude while waiting on others to gather something groundbreaking and worthwhile discussing :D

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:
1 hour ago, Anna said:

Ans that's why sarcastic people like you will never understand!̬

Well - you are certainly right about not understanding.

Hey, you quoted me, but I never said that!

7 hours ago, J.R. Ewing said:

So, praising for an error that is inconclusive

So (probably?) we can agree that was not what I did. What I did was express a recognition of a shared experience.

And on the Y2k issue,while I do not have an understanding of all your scenarios, I can say that we had no problem with any aspect of operations at that particular time. That included all the MS products we used, along with the Unix based system for handling automated alarm calls, smoke and fire detectors, personal alarms, intercom systems, and all the relevant reporting applications. Probably the issue, if there was one, had been fixed long before we even installed the system.

Oops! Just noticed @Librarian commenting!

"See you in the next one.....don't be late!"

7 hours ago, J.R. Ewing said:

In my case, I’m grateful to see Noah’s symbolic ark door closing. Unfortunately, I won’t be around to see God’s Judgment Day. I just hope I am able to show Jah! That even in sleep, I made every possible attempt to “obey” and “submit” myself by faith to God’s ultimate decision for humanity. And this was done willingly as Christ instructed our hearts to be.

I'm sorry to hear about your particular situation, whether you are referring to health or a related issue. It's good to hear that you are confident in the outworking of Jehovah's purpose. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.