The World News Media

Are You Soft Clay or Hard Clay? ~ ??⚱️?⚱️??

Bible Speaks

Are You Soft Clay or Hard Clay? ~

?????????

“With your counsel you will lead me, and afterward you will take me even to glory.”—PS. 73:24.

Isaiah 64:8 states: “O Jehovah, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are our Potter; and all of us are the work of your hand.” A potter has full authority to mold the clay into the type of vessel he wants to make. The clay has no control over the matter. So it is with man and God. The man cannot rightly dispute with God any more than the clay can with the potter whose hands are giving it a form.—Read Jeremiah 18:1-6.

With ancient Israel, Jehovah demonstrated his ability to do what the potter does to clay. But there is a marked difference. A potter can make any sort of vessel he is capable of making from a lump of clay. Does Jehovah arbitrarily mold people or nations, making some good and others bad? The Bible’s answer is no. Jehovah has given mankind a very precious gift—the gift of free will. He does not exercise his sovereign authority in a way that nullifies his gift. Humans must choose to be molded by the Creator, Jehovah.—Read Jeremiah 18:7-10. - Bible Speaks

Isaiah 64:8Expanded Bible (EXB)

8 But Lord, you are our father.
    We are like clay, and you are the potter;
    your hands made us all.

Expanded Bible (EXB)

The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

8032FB49-E2F8-40F6-A0F2-37168EDBBAAD.jpeg

• Views 936
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are times to be soft ... and times to be hard .... times to fight gallantly ... times to die alone unnoticed.

Absolutely  right,  my  Brother  JTR.!   We're  all  imperfect,  thats  the  big  problem    But  Jehovah  is  knowing  us  perfect.  All  JW  are  different,  bec. we're  all 

Are You Soft Clay or Hard Clay? ~ ????????? “With your counsel you will lead me, and afterward you will take me even to glory.”—PS. 73:24. Isaiah 64:8 states: “O Jehovah, you are ou

Posted Images

Absolutely  right,  my  Brother  JTR.!   We're  all  imperfect,  thats  the  big  problem :(   But  Jehovah  is  knowing  us  perfect.  All  JW  are  different,  bec. we're  all  so  special  humans...  haha :)

Jehovah  NOT  wanted  robots,  NO xD   HE  wants  different  people  multifaceted !!

Mostly  we're  all  soft.....  YES !

WHAT  A  WONDERFUL  AND  ALSO  MULTIFACETED  GOD  WE  HAVE,  YES :x:D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

As I see it, We are soft,molded into useful objects for Jehovah's Service, the Hard would be those who are or were in prison or in the concentration camps or stood before the firing squads simply because they worshipped the only True God, only the Satanic would view that as a crime. Those Fighting Gallantly may be those who are pursuing Justice for the friends in Russia and So. Korea and many we hear little about. Often we face lose of life from health or age,at such times we may want to be alone, that we might reflect and be remembered by the zeal we had for the truth and for the Sanctity of Jehovah's name.I'm sure Jehovah views each of us as a Jewel, each with a different Splender and Fire.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.