The Librarian

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha...... COOL??  I like all of them and would taste it, when its still okay   WHAT INTERESTING BRANDS and names !

I keep looking at Amazon to see when these will become available: LOL View the full article

I don't get the dates (or 4 digit numbers) that are written in small letters near the top of each label: 1935, 1331? (probably 1931), 1914, 1886.  

Posted Images

On 6/22/2018 at 7:47 AM, JW Insider said:

I don't get the dates (or 4 digit numbers) that are written in small letters near the top of each label: 1935, 1331? (probably 1931), 1914, 1886.

That's nothing .... when I had a parakeet, I would use a magnifying glass to compare  the serial numbers on the side of each individual  HARTZ MOUNTIAN bird seed.

Omg.  
I don’t think this is what Jehovah meant when he said, ‘my name will become known’.  
I think sometimes we’re forgetting just how holy his name is.  

‘Catch up with Jehovah’ though?   See... A modern day Moses would go off.  “I give you hotdogs and this is what you do!” LoL. ??‍♀️

Oh Jehovah, we’re really a mess.  As a people...we need a rescuer forreal, but you already knew.  You already saw it coming.  ??‍♀️

Now I’ll never look at ‘catch up’ the same.  

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.