Reddit Will Not Have to Hand Over Identity of Former Jehovah's Witness

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TrueTomHarley Actually.... it was rogue lawyers looking to sue people who post other people's photos in this case. In the past they only had to ask .... maybe file a DMCA request to the admin of

Everything we say, write, or do, should be completely transparent ... and further WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF EVERYTHING WE SAY, WRITE OR DO ! If not ... reparations and profound real heart felt apolog

Naturally! WTJWorg using Bible verse how all "spiritual food" (not only Bible text), ALL what this Company published, released in any format) is FREE OF CHARGE for humankind.  WT lawyers purposel

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

What part of Romans 13 don't you understand? Are you suggesting it was an Apostle to make that claim, and not Christ?

Mr Leander,

If GB consider how particular secular law is against Bible principles then they will not obey such secular law.

If GB consider how particular secular law is not opposite to Bible principles then they will obey such secular law.

What part of Romans 13 GB don't understand? Or do they interpret it under own preference? And how issue of obeying secular law depends on individual or group understanding of subject inside particular time frame and circumstances? 

:))

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If GB consider how particular secular law is against Bible principles then they will not obey such secular law.

That where you are wrong Mr. Srecko. Any true Christian will obey the will of God. The Watchtower does exactly that. It would be irresponsible for our leaders to disobey the word of God just because of public pressure. It would be irresponsible of its spiritual leaders to disobey Gods commands just because of internal strife from its members.

What you are inciting is spiritual disobedience, which is clearly against bible principle.

Even in the military, if one Officer gives another subordinate Officer a legal, but clearly humiliating order .... such as scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush ... he is obligated  to obey that order ... or resign his commission as an Officer in that military.

Robert E. Lee, a Union Army  Military Officer, was ordered to wage war against those States in rebellion, including his native Virginia, during the American Civil war.

He disobeyed that lawful order, stating "I cannot raise my sword against my native Virginia", resigned his commission in the United States Army, and joined the Confederate States of America, and DEFENDED Virginia against invasion, and waged war against the United States of America.

Sometimes a REAL man has to disobey legitimate authority over him, to obey the dictates of his own conscience.

You have to be a man first ... before you can be a theocratic man, and of course that applies also to women.

Insects have males and females.

MEN ARE NOT ANTS.!

As an interesting aside, dovetailing with another discussion I started  of "WHY ... does God not consider Warfare .... Murder ?" (paraphrased?) ...here is how the United States viewed General Lee's waging of war against it.

===========================================================

From the Spring 2005 Issue of " Prologue Magazine"::

" On a spring day 140 years ago, Union Gen. Ulysses S. Grant and Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee met face to face in the parlor of Wilmer McLean's house in Appomattox Court House, Virginia. On that historic occasion, April 9, 1865, the two generals formalized the surrender of Lee's Army of Northern Virginia, thus bringing an end to four years of fighting between North and South.

After agreeing upon terms of the surrender, the generals each selected three officers to oversee the surrender and parole of Lee's army. Later that day, Lee and six of his staff signed a document granting their parole.

On May 29, 1865, President Andrew Johnson issued a Proclamation of Amnesty and Pardon to persons who had participated in the rebellion against the United States. There were fourteen excepted classes, though, and members of those classes had to make special application to the President.

Lee sent an application to Grant and wrote to President Johnson on June 13, 1865:

"Being excluded from the provisions of amnesty & pardon contained in the proclamation of the 29th Ulto; I hereby apply for the benefits, & full restoration of all rights & privileges extended to those included in its terms. I graduated at the Mil. Academy at West Point in June 1829. Resigned from the U.S. Army April '61. Was a General in the Confederate Army, & included in the surrender of the Army of N. Va. 9 April '65."

On October 2, 1865, the same day that Lee was inaugurated as president of Washington College in Lexington, Virginia, he signed his Amnesty Oath, thereby complying fully with the provision of Johnson's proclamation. But Lee was not pardoned, nor was his citizenship restored. And the fact that he had submitted an amnesty oath at all was soon lost to history.

More than a hundred years later, in 1970, an archivist at the National Archives discovered Lee's Amnesty Oath among State Department records (reported in Prologue, Winter 1970). Apparently Secretary of State William H. Seward had given Lee's application to a friend as a souvenir, and the State Department had pigeonholed the oath.

In 1975, Lee's full rights of citizenship were posthumously restored by a joint congressional resolution effective June 13, 1865.

At the August 5, 1975, signing ceremony, President Gerald R. Ford acknowledged the discovery of Lee's Oath of Allegiance in the National Archives and remarked: "General Lee's character has been an example to succeeding generations, making the restoration of his citizenship an event in which every American can take pride." "

===========================================================

Perhaps it is because of conscience, that God does not consider warfare, murder, as all non agenda driven men of conscience fully realize.

10 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

What you are inciting is spiritual disobedience, which is clearly against bible principle.

Haha, it seems how you forget G. Jackson explanation before ARC, when he said how "spiritual disobedience" have to be normal and wished reaction of/for every mature JW member who, after testing GB instructions and doctrine, decide to NOT obey JW shepherds aka leaders.

It would be irresponsible of its spiritual leaders to disobey Gods commands just because of internal strife from its members.

Any true Christian will obey the will of God.

Well, GB member openly and clearly promote "spiritual disobedience" inside JW Church. 

Question is: Whether the "will of God" (in Romans 13 context) is revealed through GB or through secular government ??? 

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Haha, it seems how you forget G. Jackson explanation before ARC, when he said how "spiritual disobedience" have to be normal and wished reaction of/for every mature JW member who, after testing GB instructions and doctrine, decide to NOT obey JW shepherds aka leaders.

Wow! The jokes on you, now that you are lying through your teeth. Just like "witness" lied about the GB living a rich life. You people need to start speaking in a normal tone and stop fabricating things just to post.

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I thought you might be interested in that

Your point being? Or are you suggesting Srecko is too lazy to do his own research. I think we know the answer to that. 🤔

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well, GB member openly and clearly promote "spiritual disobedience" inside JW Church. 

Question is: Whether the "will of God" (in Romans 13 context) is revealed through GB or through secular government ??? 

You are confusing Jesus words in what things should be accepted and not accepted by church leaders. If the Watchtower GB told me to pick up arms to defend them, then I would disobey just like Jesus told those in the spirit of Matthews words about the Pharisees in Matthew 23. Now I understand in your mind you equate the GB to the Pharisees, so does "witness" "John Butler" aka 4jah2me and disgruntled people like JTR. The point is, your opinion doesn't matter how you view the GB. It doesn't matter how conflicted supposed witnesses think about the GB, what matters, is how God thinks and views those spiritual men.

For several years now, you have been talking nonsense and posting anything to make an argument. Try to show something for it. In the words of JTR, so far, you people are batting ZERO!

In other words, mine, yours or anyone else's opinion here doesn't matter, God's does! Think about it, you said the government combines church and state and uses scripture to make up laws. How so, when governments allow for the killing of another in self-defense, in war. Start getting real!🤭

32 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Wow! The jokes on you, now that you are lying through your teeth. Just like "witness" lied about the GB living a rich life. You people need to start speaking in a normal tone and stop fabricating things just to post.

from 3:15 G.Jackson said how WTJWorg is driven BY FAITH (his literal words are: "faith driven organization"). This is interesting, because publication speaking about "spirit guided (driven) organization". Here we see some specific and very new moment in GB Vocabulary, about what power and impetus is behind this Organization. 

Now, about my previous quote about G. Jackson testimony. Just continue to listen, and please, have concentration.

George Lord Jr DC, Practitioner of manual therapies, editor (2004-present)
Answered Feb 12 2018 · Author has 11.3k answers and 1.6m answer views

Being driven has to do with obsession and a compulsion that makes the person feel as if he can't resist doing what he's doing. Being guided also usually involves feeling that what's being done is important, but there isn't the compulsive aspect. What there is is the sense that when the person involved gets to a point where the way forward is unclear, just the right people, information, funding, etc. seems to appear in an inexplicable way.

59 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

from 3:15 G.Jackson said how WTJWorg is driven BY FAITH (his literal words are: "faith driven organization"). This is interesting, because publication speaking about "spirit guided (driven) organization".

Wow! You are now utterly confusing the retrospect of what "faith" one needs to be "spiritually" guided. You are not only distorting Bro Jackson's words but Jesus as well.

Leander ...um... may I call you Larry, or would you prefer Alan Smith?

Your credibility is ZERO.

You assume the screen nickname of Leander H. McNelly, an Officer in the military of the Confederate States of America, and Captain of the Texas Rangers, yet the photo you use as an avatar is of Alexander Hamilton, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, reading the constitution of the Bank of New York..

Whatever pills you are taking, I suspect you are not taking nearly enough of them.

You are truly a Legend in your own mind.

5dfbf65d250000c480d30c6d.jpeg

..... either THAT, or you might be a Watchtower Lawyer or Accountant.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.