Reddit Will Not Have to Hand Over Identity of Former Jehovah's Witness

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TrueTomHarley Actually.... it was rogue lawyers looking to sue people who post other people's photos in this case. In the past they only had to ask .... maybe file a DMCA request to the admin of

Everything we say, write, or do, should be completely transparent ... and further WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF EVERYTHING WE SAY, WRITE OR DO ! If not ... reparations and profound real heart felt apolog

Naturally! WTJWorg using Bible verse how all "spiritual food" (not only Bible text), ALL what this Company published, released in any format) is FREE OF CHARGE for humankind.  WT lawyers purposel

Posted Images

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Considering the fact that all Jehovah's Witnesses materials are "free" to the end user, the correct logic of your statement is inescapable.

EVERYTHING we say ... in print, video, and from the platform ..... we SHOULD want repeated as much as possible, by ANYBODY who will "spread the good news".

Naturally! WTJWorg using Bible verse how all "spiritual food" (not only Bible text), ALL what this Company published, released in any format) is FREE OF CHARGE for humankind. 

WT lawyers purposely and with bad motives working against, exactly the same, Bible Principles that WTJWorg using to PROMOTE own Agenda and defend own standpoint.

And, yes, you accented second thing without fail. WTJWorg expects that members and even those who are not members, Repeating as much frequently is possible this diapason of "spiritual food" around the globe. Free of charge. Well, about what sort of "intellectual property and publishing rights", in fact, we speaking about ???? :)))

Because, GB members assure people how all this "spiritual food in proper time" is "food from above, from Jesus and God and NOT Theirs :))

And we all know, Bible never said how human need permission in using Jesus' and God' "intellectual property and publishing rights" :)))

35 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Once again, the Watchtower is playing by the governing rules of man. Whatever the government deems as copyright material regardless if its freely distributed continues to be copyright material. Educate yourself on the laws of the land instead of trying to explain, you're in agreement with your fellow ex-witnesses.

Jesus also said, obey "those" in authority, Romans 13 which secular government is part of.

Did Jesus said anyone in  WTJWorg Company to use exactly this secular trade right ??? :))

12 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

In this forum that supports ex-witnesses and goes after those that defend the truth, its obvious you can say whatever you want without consequences.

If you read the USA law correctly, as I stated, you can use one or two sentences under "fair use" to give out your opinion regardless on how distorted that opinion is. However, here, you have people "blocking" a rebuttal response.

Thus, nullifying any fair use standard. That is not your fault, but instead directed to the owners. Why? Because they decided to "hate" someone that challenges the morals, integrity and distortion of individuals calling themselves a witness? In the above posting, Reddit does the same thing. Then you have people here posting paragraphs upon paragraphs of copyright material instead of just a line or two, instead of just posting, the information can be found in the Watchtower 2013 article page so forth and so on. That is what people do with books. Citations, look it up! Anything before 1923 can be cited at length. However, there are still some provisions that companies can use to make a case. To be safe, I would stick with anything before 1921 is fair game.

Perhaps, massive text is need for sake of CONTEXT :))))) 

It is not I that has "rejected" scripture, it is you that has done so, and for what, to find an excuse to further your personal cause. A cause riddled in ignorance.

My 'cause' is to get closer to God through Christ and through God's written word, not through men. My search is for truth. The CCJW does not seem to have truth. 

1 hour ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Once again, the Watchtower is playing by the governing rules of man.

Since this case has surfaced, I now understand the "fair use act" and what you say about the act is true.  But, the WT may assertively follow secular laws of men as well as aggressively reject them; depending on whether they are useful to protect their image, or if they threaten to expose their image as "unclean".  They seek to establish their own "righteousness"; which is ultimately, hypocrisy.  Rom 10:3

28 minutes ago, Witness said:

But, the WT may assertively follow secular laws of men as well as aggressively reject them; depending on whether they are useful to protect their image,

Can they? Can anyone aggressively reject secular law? That would be the point of NOT combining church and state. If we do, we all loose. Therefore, the Watchtower cannot defy secular embedded laws no more than you should.

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

My search is for truth.

You won't find it with your current destructive attitude. You had a good knowledge base driven understanding until you decided to look at the imperfections of humanity only to find, when it comes to "sin" no one is above another regardless which religion you're in, or in some cases, they worship God in private which is worse. All driven against God, since leaving a spiritual nation hurts him more than it does the nation. When will you learn?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.