The World News Media

Reddit Will Not Have to Hand Over Identity of Former Jehovah's Witness

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This verses from Isaiah chapter 5 was mine first public talk (reading Bible with a comment) in front congregation in the late 1970s :))

I'm curious how you commented on it. 🙂

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TrueTomHarley Actually.... it was rogue lawyers looking to sue people who post other people's photos in this case. In the past they only had to ask .... maybe file a DMCA request to the admin of

Everything we say, write, or do, should be completely transparent ... and further WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF EVERYTHING WE SAY, WRITE OR DO ! If not ... reparations and profound real heart felt apolog

Naturally! WTJWorg using Bible verse how all "spiritual food" (not only Bible text), ALL what this Company published, released in any format) is FREE OF CHARGE for humankind.  WT lawyers purposel

Posted Images

9 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

So if you are not against the Governing Body of CCJW, I presume you must be for them. 

Or are you 'sitting on the fence' ? Playing both sides. 

No, actually ... figuratively speaking I am sitting on a beer keg in my driveway with a big frosted mug, watching people on BOTH sides of the fence, AND those sitting on the fence, and those running around screaming with their hair on fire.

I have related this before, but one day after the Watchtower Study, I was surrounded by three Elders in the aisle way, and the one in front of me asked, without any preamble whatsoever "Brother Rook ... What do you think of the Governing Body?"

I replied in an instant .. : " I do not think of them at all."

The stopped harassing me for several years after that.

-------------

I have to answer directly to Jehovah God.

THEY have to answer directly to Jehovah God.

I just watch and take notes as they run around with their hair on fire.

6 hours ago, Witness said:

What I have concluded from this comment, is total admittance to your (Allen's) shenanigans.  It's one thing to take on another name, but it is a lie to deny it isn't Allen.  Librarian knows exactly who you are. 

Then you are as confused as John butler! The endgame belongs to the owner that carries hatred in a supposed Christian site.

But like I said, If Allen Smith desires to return to this forum without consequences that you people don't have to deal with,

I'm sure he would return. I just don't think this site is important enough anymore, since he already proved the falsehoods by fake witnesses, here. 😌

5 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Yes, I believe that's what you think of yourself JTR, you are a legend in your own mind. I believe if you stop taking those pills with alcohol, things will truthfully become clear. 😁

..and I believe you are "projecting", and can't tell the difference between a "shaggy dog story" told as a joke, and basic reality.

When I used to drink alcohol, many years ago, I was a light drinker .. perhaps a beer a day, but because it interacts badly with my heart medications, I stopped drinking alcohol several years ago.

What you believe, over and over and over has proved false.

...but it is certainly entertaining to read your bluster.

Did I miss something? Why is this (and many other posts) in the JW Closed Club? When I saw all the non-Witnesses participating, I expected to see that it was in the JW Open Club. I personally have no problem if the clubs were merged, but several people wanted a separate place to discuss certain things without some of the more common diversions.

52 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Did I miss something? Why is this (and many other posts) in the JW Closed Club?

...about this, I have no idea ... it seemed to fall apart when Larry showed up.

UPDATE:

I just checked .. this IS what used to be called the open club.

The name of the Jehovah's Witnesses open club was changed to a closed club ..... and the former Jehovah's Witnesses closed club is still a closed club, but has been re-labeled JWs Only.

whew!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.