The World News Media

Reddit Will Not Have to Hand Over Identity of Former Jehovah's Witness

On 3/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, Leander H. McNelly said:

Can they?  Can anyone aggressively reject secular law?

Yes, of course.  G. Losh did when he received the subpoena to show in court.  As a coward, he had his lawyers devise a "legitimate" excuse not to appear.  With all your lawyerly background, did you have something to do with that?

Can anyone aggressively reject secular law?

Yes, of course.  And they pay the consequences.

That would be the point of NOT combining church and state. If we do, we all loose.

What does that have to do with it?  

Therefore, the Watchtower cannot defy secular embedded laws no more than you should.

They have, by hiding child abuse cases instead of reporting to the police where mandatory.    

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TrueTomHarley Actually.... it was rogue lawyers looking to sue people who post other people's photos in this case. In the past they only had to ask .... maybe file a DMCA request to the admin of

Everything we say, write, or do, should be completely transparent ... and further WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF EVERYTHING WE SAY, WRITE OR DO ! If not ... reparations and profound real heart felt apolog

Naturally! WTJWorg using Bible verse how all "spiritual food" (not only Bible text), ALL what this Company published, released in any format) is FREE OF CHARGE for humankind.  WT lawyers purposel

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Now, about my previous quote about G. Jackson testimony. Just continue to listen, and please, have concentration.

My goodness, what a liar.  

G. Jackson:  

“Mr. Stewart, what you need to understand with regard to our organization…is a faith-driven organization.  Now the governing body realizes that if we were to give some direction that is not in harmony with God’s word all of Jehovah’s Witnesses world wide who have the Bible, would notice that and they would see…as a wrong direction.  If direction is given based on the Bible, we would expect them to follow that…"

When “the Assyrian” attacks, the elders must be absolutely convinced that Jehovah will deliver us. (3) At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.   W 13/11/15 p 20

For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear what they want to hear.  2 Tim 4:3

The driving force/faith is toward the organization, that it will NEVER mislead its adherents.  

If anyone teaches false doctrine and does not agree with the sound teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the teaching that promotes godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing, but has an unhealthy interest in disputes and arguments over words. From these come envy, quarreling, slander, evil suspicions, and constant disagreement among people whose minds are depraved and deprived of the truth, who imagine that godliness is a way to material gain.  1 Tim 6:4,5

False doctrine?  Yes.  The organization has a very long list of it and none of it was "sound teaching/doctrine".  

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-letter-i-received-hi-sister-pearl-i.html

22 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Whatever pills you are taking, I suspect you are not taking nearly enough of them.

Breaking wind again. The ZERO creditability here is yours. However, I don't take medication for a mental problem nor do I drink myself silly in order to only see chickens. If you want to start insulting instead of proving your case why people should believe a witness in poor standing or a fake witness, then we can go that route and insult each other.

However, I understand, at some point your friend and owner will intervene to protect disingenuous people like you and opposers. Why, because you are no different from an ex-witness and a regular blogger here.

Your cartoons have not changed since the apostate site JWN, 😜

21 hours ago, Witness said:

es, of course.  G. Losh did when he received the subpoena to show in court.  As a coward, he had his lawyers devise a "legitimate" excuse not to appear.  With all your lawyerly background, did you have something to do with that?

Wow! You opposers really need to do proper research and stop lying about what the courts are doing.

If you are referring to the San Diego case, Gerrit Lösch was summoned to appear NOT subpoenaed to appear. A summons can be rejected by anyone.

Here you accuse Bro Jackson of lying in the ARC case, while you people lie through your teeth by posting misinformation. Stay off legal matters if you don’t understand the legal process.

20 hours ago, Witness said:

My goodness, what a liar.  

G. Jackson: 

What does that have to do with it?  

I don't know. Why don't you ask Srecko since he is the one distorting everything by combining Church and State as though the same laws are used by the State. I recall (killing) is not part of Christ Church, Do you agree with Srecko?

They have, by hiding child abuse cases instead of reporting to the police where mandatory.   

What secular laws are you applying, the ones back then, when the watchtower was advising their members to safe guard their children as understood by the "leaked" BOE letters, or are you reciting the new laws? In which ex-witnesses love to post as misinformation.

9 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Wow! You opposers really need to do proper research and stop lying about what the courts are doing.

If you are referring to the San Diego case, Gerrit Lösch was summoned to appear NOT subpoenaed to appear. A summons can be rejected by anyone.

If I "lied", (but not through my teeth which sounds extremely sinister), I apologize for erring in my assumption.  But I’m not sure that I really have lied, unlike someone I know who lives a sinister lie about who he is.  Honestly, I have no clue why the charades continue.  

You are the lawyer or somehow connected with law; so, you would know better than me.  But this is what I see:

A subpoena and a summons are similar because they both give notice about a court proceeding. Differences between a subpoena and a summons include:

• who they are given to
  • when they are given
  • what they are used for

What is a summons?

A summons is an official notice of a lawsuit. It is given to the person being sued. If you sue someone, they need to know about it. This way, they can come to court and fight the lawsuit. When you serve the defendant with a summons, you officially tell that you are suing them. You must follow the rules for giving the summons to the defendants to properly file your case. For helpful videos on filing court papers, see the Law Basics Video Series.

What is a subpoena?

A subpoena is a court order. You can use a subpoena to require a person to come to court, go to a deposition, or give documents or evidence to you. You must serve the subpoena on the person. https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/what-difference-between-summons-and-subpoena

From what I am understanding, he received a “notice of deposition/subpoena because he was assumed to be a “managing agent” for the WT, and which he denied...in a cowardly way. 

https://law.justia.com/cases/california/court-of-appeal/2016/d066388.html

After contentious discovery disputes, the court issued two discovery orders against Watchtower: (1) compelling the deposition of an individual (Gerrit Losch) whom the court found was a "managing agent" of Watchtower; and (2) ordering the production of documents in Watchtower's files pertaining to other perpetrators of child sexual abuse. When Watchtower failed to comply with these orders, the court granted Lopez's motion for monetary and terminating sanctions, struck Watchtower's answer, and entered Watchtower's default. 

Notice of Taking Deposition of Gerrit Losch, With Production of Documents REQUIRED Video Recorded for Use At Trial”

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Lopez-4NOL-Exhibits-21-38.pdf

All that aside, Losch was in my opinion a craven coward for NOT appearing as ordered ... and chickened out on a magnificent opportunity to defend Truth, whatever it was.

He was the PMQ (Person Most Qualified), as determined by the California court system, as he was the only Governing Body Member whose institutional memory went all the way back to the beginning (?) of the CSA cover-ups.

He chose to subvert the determination of what is true, to save  a great deal of money, and a great deal of real estate.

Righteousness comes when TRUTH comes first, and your survival comes second.

He did not, at his age, want to be a greeter at the door of Wal-Mart, and live at poverty level.

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

All that aside, Losch was in my opinion a craven coward for NOT appearing as ordered ... and chickened out on a magnificent opportunity to defend Truth, whatever it was.

He was the PMQ (Person Most Qualified), as determined by the California court system, as he was the only Governing Body Member whose institutional memory went all the way back to the beginning (?) of the CSA cover-ups.

He chose to subvert the determination of what is true, to save  a great deal of money, and a great deal of real estate.

He did not, at his age, want to be a greeter at the door of Wal-Mart, and live at poverty level.

James, you make me laugh. As TTH has said, you do have a way with words. 

But still you seem to support the 'cause'. 

To quote Jesus words at Luke 9 v 50  “Do not try to prevent him, for whoever is not against you is for you.”

So if you are not against the Governing Body of CCJW, I presume you must be for them. 

Or are you 'sitting on the fence' ? Playing both sides. 

14 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Woe to those who draw sin along with cords of deceit,
    and wickedness as with cart ropes,

Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

So people will be brought low
    and everyone humbled,
    the eyes of the arrogant humbled.  Isa 5:18,20,21,15

14 hours ago, Witness said:

But I’m not sure that I really have lied, unlike someone I know who lives a sinister lie about who he is.  Honestly, I have no clue why the charades continue.  

If you are referring to Allen Smith, why don't you ask the owner that keeps that person from having one account just like you, because he enjoys protecting your rights and denies the right of those willing to show the falseness of your misinformation campaign.

So don't blame Allen, instead pick up the issue with your friend and defender. I am sure, Allen Smith would love to stick to one account, but there is too much hatred and animosity, while people suggest he go play in his own sandbox.

Therefore, your conclusion is once again, more misinformation. 🤔

15 hours ago, Witness said:

From what I am understanding, he received a “notice of deposition/subpoena because he was assumed to be a “managing agent” for the WT, and which he denied...in a cowardly way. 

Then your understanding is incorrect. A summons is different from a writ. Both can be squashed if a person can show just cause. There is nothing "cowardly" for doing things under the law. That is a subverted interpretation of secular law.

The fact, a "high court" found the superior court liable with due process that wasn't afforded to the Watchtower was a clear indication of that courts agenda. Therefore, the higher court overruled the low court in favor of the Watchtower. That case is still being argued and all cases will eventually end up in the steps of the Supreme Court.

However, your PDF is incomplete. The Exhibits are exhibits from the plaintiff. They are trying to show just cause why the Watchtowers appeal should be denied. The plaintiff will also need to show why the superior court was overruled by the appellate court and why that Judge sought to deny the Watchtower due process in favor of the plaintiff.

Once again, if people here don't understand secular laws, stay away from the topic.

20 minutes ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

If you are referring to Allen Smith, why don't you ask the owner that keeps that person from having one account just like you, because he enjoys protecting your rights and denies the right of those willing to show the falseness of your misinformation campaign.

So don't blame Allen, instead pick up the issue with your friend and defender. I am sure, Allen Smith would love to stick to one account, but there is too much hatred and animosity, while people suggest he go play in his own sandbox.

Therefore, your conclusion is once again, more misinformation. 🤔

What I have concluded from this comment, is total admittance to your (Allen's) shenanigans.  It's one thing to take on another name, but it is a lie to deny it isn't Allen.  Librarian knows exactly who you are.    I just to don't get your name game; especially if you call yourself a JW; who, as a group, 'pride' themselves on their honesty.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.