THE RAVENING WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. NEW BOOK about JWs

• Views 690
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not here to defend her or your opinions and statements. I don't know is she inspired or not. But i can comment your comment about her. For example Act chapter 2 is interesting for this subject.

Stop advertising apostate books and PRAISE JEHOVAH INSTEAD            

@Srecko Sostar   This comment you have written about the 'Last days' and 'Holy spirit'  is a very good comment and well thought out....   Also this that you've written is so funny.  On other hand

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

A quote " not shift things to cater to their own thinking to push on to others. "

You must be talking about the GB of the CCJW here. 

Billy The Kid and CC are not the same people,   You are entitled to your opinion 

Unfortunately this isn't my opinion, it is fact, hence going through the search and the PM solidifies this.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

As always :))

Clear ignorance. Yet it was Defender and Matthew that set you packing, did they not? To which they spin doctored your own words against, did they not? They claim you were a JW when you are former, did they not? This is why there are those out there that can't preach the gospel because they end up lukewarm.

In this situation, there are NO inspired prophets that came forth after Apostle John, yet this author says otherwise, I pointed this out, others have pointed this out, even former Jehovah's Witnesses, but apparently for a while now, if I bring up former JWs, you deem them as wrong because their facts do not sit well with you.

That being said, no, not for this one.

Suicide is a serious thing and I do not like people going beyond truth in this matter. The author made claims that the rate is ridiculously high in this faith alone, to which I, as stated in the past, even with facts, can see the error in this author. Prove me wrong because all it takes is a citation, in this regard, I will make an example out of you. For this is a tree you cannot cut down, and falsehood in this sense is a damnable one, I say this both with conviction and by means of my faith in God, that is how serious I see things, mainly when people exaggerate those who have fought against demons and lost.

@César Chávez Yeah this author is something else, there are claims within the book that she was told by God this and that, on a crusade against an enemy (Jehovah's Witnesses) who has a hold on everyone in the world - what? She defended Trinity based doctrines, and on occasion, even attacks JWs in this sense as if they are wrong, but in order to cover up the notion she keeps jumping back to the religious leader of JWs.

She defended the comma johanneum (The false version of 1 John 5:7) and asserted that John 10:30 means Jesus is God, likewise to John 8:58.

She used the long version of Mark 16, known not to be Bible canon.

Royal points out the following:

• They do not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Deity (John 8:58, 10:30)
  • They don't believe in the Trinity, three people in one (John 10:30 and 1 John 5: 7)
  • She argues that The Holy Spirit is a person and believes this teaching of "The Holy Spirit not being a person, only originated with JWs, to quote her [Holy Spirit is an active force or "only the power of Jehovah."You don't know the Holy Spirit and you don't recognize him as a person, but I don't blame you. I blame the unbiblical false teachings of the so-called faithful and discreet slave (See Luke 3:16,John 1:33 and Acts 1:8 ) .] She goes on to speak on how the holy spirit is indeed a person, a 3rd God, whom she calls Jesus and not YHWH.
  • She even went as far back to Bible Students and said this of Pastor CTR [How do I know that the Holy Spirit was no longer in him [Russell]? He denied the deity of Christ saying that Jesus Christ the received his divinity as a gift after dying on the cross. And this is still one of the main beliefs of the JW organization] For even before JWs existed, 1st century Christians believed Jesus to be the son of God, not God himself, but Royal does not see this, yet she claims this revelation is from God Almighty. She continues [By denying the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of the Lord, they are denying Jesus Christ as deity. Because of this, the governing body, the so-called faithful and discreet slave is the Antichrist] The irony of it all, both Srecko and 4Jah2me made a response on the thread concerning John 17:3....
  • She makes a remark that appears as if the JWs have a very high body count when it comes to suicide, adding that JWs are in favor of, desires blood, purposely pushing people to suicide.
  • She attacks them for blood transfusions, but at the same time says they are right, and just brushed it off for a conversation for another day.
  • She considers the later, no she said the Holy Spirit told her a revelation about the latter faith being bloodsucking demons, but remains convoluted in the subject of blood, contradicting herself several times, even attacking Doctors.
  • An example below: [Almost a year after receiving this revelation about the devil bloodsucker, the Lord showed me in a vision an ugly little demon who was drinking blood. It was a time when I felt very tired, completely weak and I suffered many attacks on my health and my finances. I asked the Lord what this meant and why was he showing me this ugly image.The Lord said, "This is the demon that is sucking the energy out of you to make you surrender to Me and your faith. This is the demon that causes you pain and for which you are losing strength.Rebuke that demon, and see how you will regain your strength. "I rebuked that bloodsucking demon and spread the blood of Jesus against him. I started to feel better and regained my strength.Why am I sharing this personal vision with you? I want to assure you that demons are real. Everything you experience and suffer physically has been done in the spiritual.]
  • She alluded to ARC and twisted information on child abuse, even stating that The Lord gave her a revelation in regarding this.
  • She refered to Jesus as a "She" when it is known that Jesus is a born Jew who is male.
  • She proclaims that Jesus is God and it is to him you have to render sacred religious service, as well as mocking and lowkey insulting YHWH.
  • She deems Non-Trinitarian Christianity originated with Jehovah's Witnesses, despite the fact it is fact that Non-Trinitarianism aka Subordinationism was practiced among 1st century Christians, i.e. The Didache (60-120 A.D.).

The list goes on... It is more of a rant. Also it is safe to say she was given revelations by The Lord, as is with a Spirit. As, I remember the Bible was very clear about

Galatians 1:8 reads -  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Granted fallen angels/demons were once angels, and since they are spirits, you can see where this is going.

Now no one is denying that Child Abuse happens in the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses, it is everywhere, but like I said, to over exaggerate is a disgusting thing, even when she goes about suicide in the wrong way.

What makes it even more distasteful is that she conjured up a prayer, speaking in prayer as if Jesus is God Almighty. She, as is with parts of the book she, again makes a notion of God [to her it is Jesus] is speaking to her to fight against JWs to be born again with what she deems as truth...

She cited and promoted the late Evangelist known as Reinhard Bonnke German Evangelist, mind you this guy is part of KAIROS MOVEMENT! of ALL things...This man was deemed by mainstream Christianity as one of God's Generals.

To quote Derek, he is in the right for saying what he said. 

On 6/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, derek1956 said:

I have a strong disdain for The Trinity, as is with mixing verses and misapplying them to fit an exegesis, mainly found in this book. I hate the absurdities of suicide mentioned in this.

This is a book that would even make the most disgruntled JWs out there feel ashamed of, it is that bizarre and rant ridden.

This is why Christians can see through the nonsense. Anyone can choose to agree or disagree with the faith in question, but to go through hoops to speak of absolute craziness???

Moreover, she is also using Jehovah's Witnesses as a cover to attack those who believe Jesus is God's Son, Non-Trinitarian Christians.

That being said, if someone really read the Bible and understood what discernment means and being vigilant, they would easily see that Ms. Royal is no different from the Praiser Evangelist of mainstream Christendom who believes they are inspired like Apostle John. That said, there is a reason as to the purchase count of this book is minuscule, and possible the onlooker would opt out for a Spiderman comic book instead of the same price.

Further analyzing this German Evangelist, it is not only she is of mainstream Christianity, but clearly, she has quite the spirit on her, not a good one either.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, derek1956 said:

Someone mentioned this book to me and even recommended it. The person told me it was something that Jehovah's Witnesses must read. Just from a quick glance, I could already tell that is was 100% apostate material, not to mentioned the heavy content of false teachings and convoluted information. To spacey's credit, it is exaggerated from start to finish. She also says she's an Evangelist, however she has some colorful language in her book and horrendous remarks that is enough to make Jesus shed a tear. Lastly, at the very end, she is trying to promote as well as recruit Jehovah's Witnesses and or anyone who is reading her book. No disrespect to the woman, but she's lost her marbles lol 🤣

9 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Someone mentioned this book to me and even recommended it. The person told me it was something that Jehovah's Witnesses must read. Just from a quick glance, I could already tell that is was 100% apostate material, not to mentioned the heavy content of false teachings and convoluted information. To spacey's credit, it is exaggerated from start to finish. She also says she's an Evangelist, however she has some colorful language in her book and horrendous remarks that is enough to make Jesus shed a tear. Lastly, at the very end, she is trying to promote as well as recruit Jehovah's Witnesses and or anyone who is reading her book. No disrespect to the woman, but she's lost her marbles lol 🤣

She is quite colorful, even her language....

Royal - "This is a bullshit! Maybe they don't see it because of their cloudy brains and foggy. Sorry, but this is not what the Bible says. I can't stand a lie!"

For an Evangelist, she has defiled her mouth, Ephesians 4:29; 5:4, Matthew 15:11, James 3:10, etc. all ignored.

But can one honestly believe that somehow a former JW turned mainstream that is

Says she and even professes Jesus and the Holy Spirit tells her direct information, let alone thinking and believing she is inspired as well as being among the chosen ones. Adding her own exegesis, and spinning information to befit herself. After further analyzing, she believes also that she can speak in tongues as well as being able to cast demons out... She is no different that the former JW in England who believes he can heal by the touch of his hands, only to be mocked in a debate against Muslims.

That being said, I still wait Srecko here, you old friend, regarding the issue of suicide, for he has cross a threshold.

Ms. Royal's prayer is even insane, nothing in application to Matthew Chapter 6, The Sermon of the Mount whereas Jesus showed us as to how to pray, therefore, putting this to rest now:

Please kneel down and say this prayer of salvation after me:
Dear Lord Jesus,
I present myself to you as I am.
Lord, I accept that I am a sinner.
Forgive me for my ignorance.
Forgive me for trusting men.
Forgive me for having believed in a lie of men.
Forgive me for refusing to see you as who you are, as Almighty God.
Forgive me for refusing to see your light and your truth.
Forgive me for sinning in my ignorance against the Holy Spirit and for rejecting him as a person.
Forgive me, dear Lord, for resisting You, even when you knocked on the door of my heart.
Lord Jesus, I repent and turn back from my sinful life.
I ask you now to accept my repentance and come to my heart as my personal Lord and Savior.
I thank you, Lord Jesus, for accepting me, for cleansing me of my injustice.
Lord Jesus, I thank you for the precious Holy Spirit who helps me receive you and become your son. I have
born again.
Thank my Lord!

Now that you are born again, that you experience the peace of God, the peace that surpasses
all understanding, and its fullness, the fullness of joy. May the touch of God heal your heart
broken. May the presence of God be manifested in your life, and if you are sick in your body, I pray
Right now so that the power of the Holy Spirit touches you and heals you.
Father, your word says in John 8:36, "If the son sets you free, you will be really free." According
Your word, Father, decree and declare that your son, your daughter, is now free from all illness
and ailment in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen and amen!

This prayer of hers sealed her own fate, and poses her of being among the MSC in Babylon, or to quite someone, "mainstream religion".

Like I said, she is messing around with the information and going about her own thinking here with a spirit speaking to her, no different from the Satanic Bailey, who also had a spirit telling her things.

Like I said, you can agree/disagree with JWs, but to use misinformation and misconceptions, anyone can see this, and anyone can refute it.

That being said, all of mainstream Christianity are of the same tree, especially Trinitarian foolishness; as can even be seen here, hence the John 17:3 thread. Lukewarm and ignorant to the core.

Those who sold themselves to Babylon's L.T., their version of Christianity, above them, we do not need another Washington DC 2016.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:02 PM, Space Merchant said:

In this situation,, yet this author says otherwise,

On 6/21/2020 at 8:21 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

I am not here to defend her or your opinions and statements. I don't know is she inspired or not. But i can comment your comment about her.

Why this is not enough for you, but you ask for more? :)) Act  chapter 2 is enough for me to put your claim (and JW's claim) into question. It seems you don't believe in Act chapter 2 as answer for Last Days "inspiration". "Last Days" started, according to WTJWorg and JW members, in 1914. You defending JW Truth. Do you stand for their truth about 1914 as start point for "Last Days"? If you do, what is problem when Act chapters 2 said how God will "inspired" "all people" in "Last Days" (from 1914 on)?

If 1914 is starting point to "Last Days", according to official doctrine in JW Church, how it is that JW Church denies Act 2:17 as part of "Last Days" fulfillment?

You have problem, not with my reading Bible verses, but with your reading Bible verses and statement you made:  there are NO inspired prophets that came forth after Apostle John ... 

and with Act chapter 2: In the last days, God says  I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Do we living in "Last Days", as your JW friends claims? If you agree with your JW friends you will also say, "Yes". 

Now, you and your JW friends need to find consensus about Act 2 17. About what "Last Days" is about in this verse and when this "Last Days" started or will start? Am I missed the point?? :)) Or you?

When you answer on first part of enigma than second part will be normal component, constituent part of "Last Days".

On 6/21/2020 at 11:54 PM, Space Merchant said:

Further analyzing this German Evangelist, it is not only she is of mainstream Christianity, but clearly, she has quite the spirit on her, not a good one either.

On 6/21/2020 at 5:42 PM, Space Merchant said:

when it is evident, even by the Bible itself, the ability to prophesying like that of an inspired prophet died out with Apostle John.

In same day you said how "to be inspired" is not possible today, but how this ex-JW person "has the spirit on her,...".

And you go with claim how, to be inspired from spirit who is not good is possible today, but to be inspired from spirit who is good, was ended in apostle John days. It seems, according to this, how "self training" (similar terminology you used in one CSA topic) is only solution in spiritual battle against "not good spirit". :))

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In same day you said how "to be inspired" is not possible today, but how this ex-JW person "has the spirit on her,...".

An inspired prophet is one who is like Apostle John, after his death, no one had such inspiration of that level, expect for those before him. Everyone after Apostle John are non-inspired prophets. Anyone who claims to be inspired like that of Prophets of old, is someone who is not just crazy, but having a spirit of wickedness on them, especially from what we know from this author and the fact her affiliation is very very strong with Kairos, which is a huge red flag.

And you go with claim how, to be inspired from spirit who is not good is possible today, 

What claim are you talking about? Are you attempting to defend a Kairos follower? You do realize demons exist, right? Demons can have influences on people and have people do things, believe it or not, manifestations of things deem ominous.

That being said, it is not possible for anyone who be inspired like that of Apostle John, anyone who says otherwise has wickedness upon them, especially if they attest to a claim of speaking with and having something or someone tell them something, hence, Galatians 1:1-11 comes to mind, Galatians 1:8 comes to mind.

but to be inspired from spirit who is good, was ended in apostle John days.

Because Apostle John was an inspired prophet, like those before him. No one of this level after him.

It seems, according to this, how "self training" (similar terminology you used in one CSA topic) is only solution in spiritual battle against "not good spirit". :))

You do not need training to understand evil spirits and demons being upon this world and harbor influence on people. And no such terminology was ever used regarding CSA.

Oh, so you are now in favor of demons? That is quite the spectacle, Srecko. If you want to defend Ms. Royal, I accept your challenge because a lot of what she says everyone is calling her out on it, even former JWs.

That being said, her prayer should be an OBVIOUS FACTOR, I do not see how you overlook that, after all, I am sure you know what the Sermon on the Mount is whereas our Lord taught us to pray, did you seemingly go aloof here? As I recall, I believe this was pointed out to you in a lesson regarding Biblical Facts (surprise).

14 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

An inspired prophet is one who is like Apostle John, after his death, no one had such inspiration of that level, expect for those before him. Everyone after Apostle John are non-inspired prophets. Anyone who claims to be inspired like that of Prophets of old, is someone who is not just crazy, but having a spirit of wickedness on them, especially from what we know from this author and the fact her affiliation is very very strong with Kairos, which is a huge red flag.

What claim are you talking about? Are you attempting to defend a Kairos follower? You do realize demons exist, right? Demons can have influences on people and have people do things, believe it or not, manifestations of things deem ominous.

That being said, it is not possible for anyone who be inspired like that of Apostle John, anyone who says otherwise has wickedness upon them, especially if they attest to a claim of speaking with and having something or someone tell them something, hence, Galatians 1:1-11 comes to mind, Galatians 1:8 comes to mind.

Because Apostle John was an inspired prophet, like those before him. No one of this level after him.

You do not need training to understand evil spirits and demons being upon this world and harbor influence on people. And no such terminology was ever used regarding CSA.

Oh, so you are now in favor of demons? That is quite the spectacle, Srecko. If you want to defend Ms. Royal, I accept your challenge because a lot of what she says everyone is calling her out on it, even former JWs.

That being said, her prayer should be an OBVIOUS FACTOR, I do not see how you overlook that, after all, I am sure you know what the Sermon on the Mount is whereas our Lord taught us to pray, did you seemingly go aloof here? As I recall, I believe this was pointed out to you in a lesson regarding Biblical Facts (surprise).

You are confused much more than me :)))))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.