xero

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy gets smarter by the second. I actually didn’t know that it was possible to block on this forum. 

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me  for anything in my name, and I will do it."  John 14:13,14  NIV Do you have a copy o

I've been feeling weird of late w/regard to prayers. I'm praying, like Jesus told me, to the Father. I ask him and talk to him on the basis of Jesus and his office as high priest and king, however if

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The guy gets smarter by the second.

I actually didn’t know that it was possible to block on this forum. 

Why I would choose to block one villain on this forum, and not another, I don’t know. They all equally want the downfall of Jehovah’s organization.

Were I going to do that, I would block them all by not coming to the open site. I’d stay on the closed one. As it is, I usually do with threads I originate. Yesterday I posted something on this week’s assigned Bible reading. There has been some discussion. I didn’t post it here becasue I did not want soreheads urinating on it with completely irrelevant remarks about how they think the GB is no good.

Jesus is the Word, the Logos. John 1:1    He has been speaking to people since mankind was created.  He is the representative of the word of God.  It was he who spoke God’s word to Moses, and it was he who was one of the three angels that visited Abraham before destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.  It was he who appeared to Joshua.  It was he who spoke to Paul when he was struck with blindness, and Paul spoke back to him.  (Exod 3:5; Josh 5:15; Gen 18:1,2; Acts 9:4-6)

Rutherford, at one time encouraged worship to Jesus, and then began to teach the opposite. One has to ask why.  Who is it that is at war with Jesus?  Who would rather we not speak to the Son of God?  (Gen 3:15; Eph 6:12; 1 Tim 4:1)   The only people who are telling JWs not to speak to Jesus Christ, are men - the leaders in the Watchtower.  

"The LORD acquired me at the beginning of his creation, before his works of long ago. 23 "I was formed before ancient times, from the beginning, before the earth began. 24 "I was born when there were no watery depths and no springs filled with water.

"Before the mountains were established, prior to the hills, I was given birth -- 26 "before he made the land, the fields, or the first soil on earth. 27 "I was there when he established the heavens, when he laid out the horizon on the surface of the ocean,

when he placed the skies above, when the fountains of the ocean gushed out, 29 when he set a limit for the sea so that the waters would not violate his command, when he laid out the foundations of the earth. 30 I was a skilled craftsman beside him. I was his delight every day, always rejoicing before him. 31 I was rejoicing in his inhabited world, delighting in the children of Adam.  Prov 8:22-31

“He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For everything was created by him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities -- all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and by him all things hold together.”  Col 1:15-17

I am so sorry that JWs are prevented by men with smooth convincing words on their tongue, from approaching the Word of God, Jesus Christ.  It took polished, well-crafted words to change the whole concept of worshipping Jesus, into proclaiming it a sin against God.

My companion attacks his friends.
    He breaks his promise.
21 His talk is as smooth as butter.
    But he has war in his heart.
His words flow like olive oil.
    But they are like swords ready for battle.  Ps 55:20,21

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:
1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The woman is too much. Even the GB members do not say “I hope you will consider the balanced counsel of an anointed one.” When they speak, they make clear that it is as one of a “multitude of counselors,” in which there is wisdom.

Actually the GB say that ONLY THEY are the F&DS and the GB say that 'God and Christ trusts the GB so then every JW should trust the GB' 

@TrueTomHarley  When "They (GB) speak", members are reminded to have full trust in GB  (and their words), and not to question "instructions" because WT Study Edition gave lesson:  All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or  human  standpoint or not. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pl/r1/lp-e?q=w13 11%2F15 20

Who is "too much", TTH ? :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.