The World News Media

How would solid, controvertible evidence of Extraterrestrial Aliens affect your Theology?

Pudgy

How would solid, incontrovertible evidence of Extraterrestrial Aliens affect your Theology?

For the last several months there have been more and more "credible" reports of UFOs being reported on the news, and the U.S. Military is admitting that UFO's exist, and have photography of many incidents, some of which have been released. Trump declassified ALL UFO records held by the government.

If this all proves to be true .....

........ how will that affect your theological view of the Universe?

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aaaaaawh. So this was unserious. A throwaway comment. So would your comments about "waiting untill the 3rd page" to Space Merchant, ( or as you put it, a "throwaway unserious " comment ) fal

The question makes me think of Carl Sagan's Contact, if you haven't read it I recommend it, or at least I liked it and the movie adaptation as well. Sagan brings up this subject in a way. There w

I will vouch for Tom…he’s a writer…and he banters…he’s also very genuine…yes he can talk a bit harsh at times…but I’ve also seen him be enormously kind …very tactful….and even unbelievably humble…a tr

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

how will that affect your theological view of the Universe?

I would elevate the Byrds to status of True Prophet:

Woke up this morning with light in my eyes
And then realized it was still dark outside
It was a light coming down from the sky
I don't know who or why

Must be those strangers that come every night
Those saucer shaped lights put people uptight
Leave blue green footprints that glow in the dark
I hope they get home alright

Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along
I won't do anything wrong
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along for a ride.

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

How would solid, incontrovertible evidence of Extraterrestrial Aliens affect your Theology?

For the last several months there have been more and more "credible" reports of UFOs being reported on the news, and the U.S. Military is admitting that UFO's exist, and have photography of many incidents, some of which have been released. Trump declassified ALL UFO records held by the government.

If this all proves to be true .....

........ how will that affect your theological view of the Universe?

Nothing….it’s incredible what technology the governments have that are secret…and that’s with out bringing in the demons powers ..

I think we all underestimate the cunning and unbelievable power beyond our poor human brains capabilities…

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Not at all. I would say, as I have heard someone else say, “With God all things are possible!”

Indeed Tom.  Matthew 19: 26 Berean Study Bible

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

13 hours ago, Thinking said:

I think we all underestimate the cunning and unbelievable power beyond our poor human brains capabilities…

Indeed Thinking. 

On 6/29/2021 at 12:10 PM, Pudgy said:

It would make no difference.

In the past it was ghosts, life after death, 'contacting dead relatives', ALL by the work of the DEVIL.  But people said it 'proved' that we had a spirit or soul that lived on after death. It proved nothing of course, apart from the fact that the Devil works in many crafty ways. 

Crop circles, space ships, aliens et al. The Devil will use anything to take people away from searching for God or from serving God through Christ. The Devil even ties in aliens with evolution just for the mixture of fun. 

Simple answer, have strong faith in God through Christ, not through men. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.