JW Insider

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone not aware of the context, check out this site owned by jw.org: https://www.jw-avcenter.org/ I don't actually know the latest. But I do know someone who knows a couple who just got

It doesn't show the underground bunkers though  

....and don't forget the natural woodlands holographs protecting the entrances to the Flying Saucer repair hangers and refueling facility hollowed out with those tunnels. Those things are not cheap, y

Posted Images

There is a huge Jewish population in the Ramapo, Warwick NY area, and the new WTB&TS headquarters is also on an area peppered with old gold and silver mines, so it occurred to me that the secret agenda might be Golem Harvesting, left over from 1863 by the immigrants from what is now Prague, the Czech Republic.

14 hours ago, Pudgy said:

There is a huge Jewish population in the Ramapo, Warwick NY area, and the new WTB&TS headquarters is also on an area peppered with old gold and silver mines, so it occurred to me that the secret agenda might be Golem Harvesting, left over from 1863 by the immigrants from what is now Prague, the Czech Republic.

So that's it.  Bunkers under Warwick and under Ramapo, all linked together by underground tunnels. 

When the big trouble starts the GB and their Lawyers & helpers et al, will all go underground.

All paid for by donations and built by slaves of the Org. :) 

....and don't forget the natural woodlands holographs protecting the entrances to the Flying Saucer repair hangers and refueling facility hollowed out with those tunnels. Those things are not cheap, you know ......

That's why they have whole underground factories with row after row of workers at sewing machines, day after day, turning out women's fashions for the Ferengi.

• 2 weeks later...

The Annual Meeting gave an update on this. The delays are acknowledged but work goes on a few pieces at a time. Some buildings haven't been fully designed yet and they don't have all permits yet. Prep work on the ground area for each building hasn't been completed yet and a bridge has to be upgraded to bring materials in and out. Several phrases were used that imply the chance for more delays. But they expect to keep at it -"Jehovah willing."

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.