The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Reference the above. 😂

He applied the Unisex Teaching, evident to what he had said before because of a single verse of which he did not understand:

image.png

The Unisex Teaching was never Core, for it is a practice brought forth by the Methodism. Although a Mainstream idea, most people, even former JWs who have their own Exegesis adopt the view of the Mainstream, often times, they and others go after Men and Women who understand God's Order has not changed. The debate in whish Witness and Srecko were in, they had failed, not only to go around the truth, in this case, but often times interject the Watchtower when the debate was primarily Bible based on what Paul stated.

• Views 41.8k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:
4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It amazes me that Rutherford was not familiar with this precise and common knowledge about terminology, because the new name, from 1931 onwards, would have sounded better like "Jehovah's Prophets". But when you explain to us the difference between an “inspired” and an “uninspired” prophet then I see where Rutherford’s place is

I guess it's also amazing how former Jehovah's Witnesses manipulate a subject without knowledge and terminology. Especially when interjecting modern thought to the past.

Do you support the idea that all JW members are “uninspired prophets” in any context of the meaning of that word? And would a more modern name ("Jehovah's Prophets") suit them better today in this present modern era, than the one given to them by Rutherford in the past?

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

I wasn't defending the Unisex teaching, therefore, I shed no ignorance, only the facts. even corrected both you and @Witness on Chloe, and even then, due to your err no one corrected you until it was refuted. So @Dmitar was correct due to your statement below

[If all “normal prophets” are equal, then most JWs have acquired the same spiritual level because of which there is no need for elders to act as teachers and pastors. However, you do not acknowledge that a woman can be on the same spiritual level as a man, but that only a man is in the position of a shepherd.]

Women can teach and minister, they cannot hold Religious Office, that is, if you are a supporter of the Unisex Practice which was never of the Church.

So doesn’t God support gender equality when He promises "144,000" that they are all kings and priests regardless of gender? What they will be in heaven (or on earth) with Christ? Male, female or both or neither?

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do you support the idea that all JW members are “uninspired prophets” in any context of the meaning of that word? And would a more modern name ("Jehovah's Prophets") suit them better today in this present modern era, than the one given to them by Rutherford in the past?

Why are labels so important to you? If anything, Christians should continue what scripture states about being disciples and followers of Christ.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So doesn’t God support gender equality when He promises "144,000" that they are all kings and priests regardless of gender? What they will be in heaven (or on earth) with Christ? Male, female or both or neither?

Are you referring to equal before God, or are you referring to equality among humanity? If you mean the latter, that equality is displaced by homosexuality, which scripture rejects.

So, do you believe God should have homosexuals in mind?

On 3/22/2022 at 8:28 PM, Space Merchant said:

Of what you are attesting to is the events of Pentecost 33AD, around Apostle John was still alive and well,

It is strange that some people will agree that some prophecy in scripture can have more than one fulfillment. Some prophecies have a small fulfillment, and then many years later, a much bigger fulfillment.  

That is my reasoning behind the Acts scripture that I use. Yes indeed it was fulfilled in a small way at Pentecost 33, but that does not mean it will not be fulfilled in a much bigger way through the Anointed Remnant, before Armageddon. 

The Apostle John was one of the Anointed / chosen ones, and the Anointed Remnant are also of the chosen ones.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It is strange that some people will agree that some prophecy in scripture can have more than one fulfillment. Some prophecies have a small fulfillment, and then many years later, a much bigger fulfillment.  

That is my reasoning behind the Acts scripture that I use. Yes indeed it was fulfilled in a small way at Pentecost 33, but that does not mean it will not be fulfilled in a much bigger way through the Anointed Remnant, before Armageddon. 

The Apostle John was one of the Anointed / chosen ones, and the Anointed Remnant are also of the chosen ones.

….. 

62015C64-73D0-49C6-81CF-3B0CAB8D3EC4.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.