The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So isn't SM promoting the same/similar, because from what he has written about himself so far, it could be concluded that his non-belonging to the "church" expresses independence from any established religious system.

Possibly, but what does that have to do with @Patiently waiting for Truth, dealing with his deception and word twisting the way you are doing?

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

He advocates exclusivity for the Order based on Scripture. But he excludes his affiliation with the church/churches. Although every (christian) church is called to exist on the foundations of the Order of the Bible (Christian Order)

Well, that's your, @Patiently waiting for Truth, @Space Merchant, and @Witness interpretation of scripture. Like I said, I don't bother with such misrepresentations of scripture. You should know by now, I call out "all" false assertions coming from either, JWs, ExJWs and none JWs.

Don't you read the hilarious comments about me by @Thinking, @TrueTomHarley and others, that want me banned?  They can't stand a person telling the truth, here. Where were you when @Space Merchant made a bad mistake by, calling me misguided where he was set in his place, even though he thinks he won a factitious debate.

• Views 41.8k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

“Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?” 1 Corinthians 6:1

And of course we know, once God anoints someone as a saint “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” Galatians. 3:28

Here's how I see the content of the quotes you cited.

The trial should be conducted only by "saints".

Are there enough "saints"? Who declares someone as "saint"? Is there a numerical limit to the number of people who can be “saints”?
WTJWorg has doctrines, with which it would be difficult to solve these dilemmas.

It is hypocritical of the Organization that male “saints” have the right to act as “kings and priests” already today, in a world where the Kingdom of Christ does not rule. Admittedly, WTJWorg believes that the Kingdom still rules over the Earth through the Organization. If so then female “saints” should have the same role as their male counterparts. Or maybe the solution is to change gender/sex to male with the help of surgery?

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I don’t understand why you oppose the idea of women (JW women) participating in the survey and judicial process?

Ask God? Don't interpret scripture like those obtuse people like, @Pudgy and @Kick_Faceinator even though that fool should know, I already know who he is. 😂

WTJWorg tries to retain the right of men to be spiritual leaders and to govern the Words of the Bible based on some biblical passages.

Once again, you challenge God. This will be the last time I'm posting this. I hope you don't take it the wrong way, But, I hope never to be near you. 😥

But on the basis of which biblical passages can women be forbidden to participate in investigative / forensic and judicial proceedings when it comes to CRIME? Or is it about SPIRITUAL CRIME when it comes to CSA and other abuses? Absurdity.

Since you are refusing to see the difference between a judicial committee and a secular branch of office, for, all I care, anyone can listen in, argue, and make unfounded allegations, lie, cheat, to that secular office. 

They just need to be wise, since a false police report carries consequences. Lying to the police carries consequences. Make a false allegation is punishable. I'm not saying the others aren't, it just depends on the level of that deception.

For instance, If @Patiently waiting for Truth went to a police station with "hearsay" evidence and added more ignorance to that report, the Watchtower has the right to see him imprisoned for being a fool. Now I'm not saying if the Watchtower really wanted to into his obtuse post, they have enough to send him to jail right now with his accusations and threats. Will @Pudgy, @Witness have the ability to defend him?

But, you should ask @Pudgy how the secular process works. Ask him how many times he tried to falsify make claims in order for the secular authority, wouldn't take his computer. 

God prefers the truth.

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

there enough "saints"? Who

Why do you keep using the medieval English? Is it because it fulfills an alternate purpose?  The saints are today called the anointed. 

It is almost as though you are promoting "apartheid" of the congregation and above them the "saints". ... 

The prophecies in Ezekiel clearly point to the unity of the entire congregation, the little flock and the great crowd. 

I am a woman, and I am pretty capable and not over- emotional as some women are.... but I prefer men to deal with problems in the congregation thank you.  

3 hours ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

Exactly, going by the Bible’s standards if nothing can change your brother or sisters stance on their sin by speaking to them in private or by having two or three go along with you yet they still don’t change, you’re then supposed to tell it to the whole church. The whole church would include women participating in the judicial process:

Is that how it worked for you? 😂

20 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Like I said, I don't bother with such misrepresentations of scripture. You should know by now, I call out "all" false assertions coming from either, JWs, ExJWs and none JWs.

That's fine with me. We disagree on many things, but I appreciate your intention.

23 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Don't you read the hilarious comments about me by @Thinking, @TrueTomHarley and others, that want me banned?  They can't stand a person telling the truth, here. Where were you when @Space Merchant made a bad mistake by, calling me misguided where he was set in his place, even though he thinks he won a factitious debate.

Yes I saw the comments. Prohibition is nonsense. If I see you driving drunk then you should definitely be banned from driving.

SM? Ahhh. I was here. Do you/what you expected from me to do about that?

15 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The trial should be conducted only by "saints".

Are there enough "saints"? Who declares someone as "saint"? Is there a numerical limit to the number of people who can be “saints”?
WTJWorg has doctrines, with which it would be difficult to solve these dilemmas.

Wow! You've been hanging around here too long. Go back to basics and relearn scripture.

NIV Acts 6:1-5

6 In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2 So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, "It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. 3 Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them 4 and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word."

5 This proposal pleased the whole group.

5 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

That's fine with me. We disagree on many things, but I appreciate your intention.

Then you are the only one that does. Too many haters here to be called Christian. 😉

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Yes I saw the comments. Prohibition is nonsense. If I see you driving drunk then you should definitely be banned from driving.

You just made my day, thanks! 🤭

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

SM? Ahhh. I was here. Do you/what you expected from me to do about that?

That's why I ask for clarification to everyone that needs to. Unfortunately, people like @JW Insider,  @TrueTomHarley and @Thinking have a great disdain for that. They prefer to see the visitor accept their nonsense, because certain people here do have the power to ban, even though they make false claims that they can't.

3 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Wow! You've been hanging around here too long. Go back to basics and relearn scripture.

NIV Acts 6:1-5

6 In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2 So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, "It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. 3 Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them 4 and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word."

5 This proposal pleased the whole group.

It is reminiscent of Russell's time, when assemblies elected their own elders. I have nothing against it.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is reminiscent of Russell's time, when assemblies elected their own elders. I have nothing against it.

Well, to Russell's credit, he wanted the churches to choose their Elders like stated in scripture. However, as you can see it was meant for a body of men, not just one.  Then, just like @Space Merchant mentioned, there were churches that went rogue on him. So, contrary to popular belief, Russell didn't approve of such division. 

SM121
misconceptions of the Divine Word and Plan, and that the causes which originally led to Church divisions have considerably disappeared. If we can now recognize one true Gospel we may all reunite, in harmony with our Master's prayer, that "All may be one, as Thou, Father, and I are one."--John 17:21.

And no! The SM is not Space Merchant, lol!😁

It's from, Pastor Russell's sermons.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Do not take a brother to a (secular) court of law...... In the beginning of the forming if Christian congregations, all were (saints.) .... referring to the anointed.  All were anointed in the time of Paul.  One would really have to turn over every rock today to find an anointed or even 2 or 3 if only they were to handle a case.... 

This is why we have a slave to teach us..... and they act as administrators today ...... do u understand the practical impossibility if your suggestions? 

Nothing is impossible with God.  

13 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I keep reading these words 'the EX JW community'.    Are you saying there is an Ex JW  'organisation' or 'congregation' ?

The EXJW community is not only a collection of persons, but the ideas that spread about in the community and those around it. For there are things of which they profess you agreed with on occasion in the past.

13 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I have a daughter that is an Ex JW, and the only other Ex JWs I know of are on this forum. So where is this 'EX JW community' that you speak of ?  NO I do not want to be part of it, I just want some proof that it exists. 

But their ideas you've had adhered to in the past. This is also the reason why there are 2 factions of EXJWs, the ones who can discern what is right and what is wrong, even in regard to what is correct, whereas you have the ones, the disgruntled, on a warpath, of which they influence the masses. This goes back to the EXJWs I mentioned, the one who spoke the truth concerning 1975, as is the others concerning the UN and the Economical status of the JW faith, both of them, were attacked by the Disgruntled, the one who spoke of 1975 got his life ruined as is his income, and granted he suffers, he was another casualty of the EXJW community, going back even further, there were the ones who not only joked about God, but they joked about wanting a total annihilation of JWs, not just the faith, but the people itself, terminated. This is was early on whereas the shift in said community took place, and when some speak their peace, the community erases them. Even in @Equivocation whereas his JW Church was infiltrated. Then you have the manipulation from Trinitarians and Atheists, for we already have one example of the thread concerning a spoofed website.

The reason you do not heard stuff like this is because even the EXJWs in the community can suppress such things and continue to spread their ideologies in which people take up.

This also makes it harder and harder for the common issue such as CSA to be dealt with if those who seek to be grounded are suppressed. We see this via the ARC situation and similar cases, namely the ongoing on, King's County. This should be quite obvious to you of how stagnate the community is concerning CSA.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.