The World News Media

LOVE FOR JESUS CHRIST

Witness

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I've been saying that this name, "Jehovah", is a hybrid and not the true accurate name of God.  That is why I posted the video, which explains it also.  So, I should thank you for the additional information.

The way I understand, your bad report is you believe the name Jehovah is wrong, which is wrong in itself. The correct way to view the Hebrew language is with its proper linguistic orientation. Therefore, it makes no difference under the Hebrew language if you use either or. Under the reconstruction of the Hebrew lettering to modern times, Jehovah is the most appropriate use of his name. The Jewish nation made the adjustment, that the German reformers used to translate it to English.

However, I see where you get your bad report from, Pearl Doxsey.

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe your blindness.  I just wrote a topic on loving Jesus Christ without bounds, and you say I reject Jesus. You can't see the forest for the trees.  Is the tetragrammaton less important t

I suspect you already knew that @Srecko Sostar never called on me in any way. This is something you apparently just made up when you stated it as fact under another topic/thread.  But just in case you

His claim about our "secret" communication is absurd. This could be due to some kind of paranoia, misinterpreted events on the forum or simply throwing a “hook”. As you can see, I did not react to h

Posted Images

Good point, not to mention that the English language does contain the letter "J".  It's called transliteration.  Then to choose to continue names that point and give witness to Jehovah like Joel, John, and Jesus, shows one is lacking understanding.  If Joel, John, and Jesus are true then so is JEHOVAH.

Everything we spoken about is in this video in detail. 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/StudioTalks/pub-jwban_201506_1_VIDEO

16 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Unless you're a linguistic scholar. Not someone like @Patiently waiting for Truth that likes to use the phrase Geek Scripture as though It's supposed to mean something entirely different.

Oh Dimmy dimwit. Do I frighten you ? Do i upset you ? That you cannot stop mentioning me. Even though you say you will ignore me :) you cannot stop mentioning me. 

To anyone that wishes to know why Dimmy keeps mentioning this : - 

I used the term 'Greek Scriptures' instead of using the term 'New Testament'

It is because those writings were written in Greek. Although I have read that Matthew was originally in Hebrew.

Dimmy seems to prefer the words 'New Testament' which is her choice. But she does seem upset about it. :)  

On 1/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, BroRando said:

Why do you keep using names that give witness to the true God JEHOVAH?  

You claim the letter 'J' is false and continue your slanderous attakcs by keep using other names that begin with "j" like Jesus which means "Jehovah is Salvation". 

Your hypocrisy rivals satan himself.  You are a Big Fake.

Why do you hate Jehovah?

On 1/12/2022 at 8:14 AM, Dmitar said:

Can you give me a good reason why the original pictograph of a shepherds staff couldn't be weighed in as an argument for the letter (J)? That was the earliest form of that letter. What does reclassification have to do with it today? The form "YHWH" or "YHVH" has the same sound definition. The (W) is simply a double (V) that has the same sound (waw) (vav) and both are part of the Hebrew lettering system.

Why do you hate Jehovah?

On 1/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, BroRando said:

Neither the Hebrew nor the Greek language contains the letter 'J'.   So who you claim one name is false and the other is not, is not being consistent.

• You have no problem quoting the Hebrew Book of Joel which means "Jehovah is God".
  • You have no problem quoting the Greek Book of John which means "Jehovah Has Shown Favor"

These show you to be nothing more than a mere hypocrite. "Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye." Matthew 7:5

Why do you hate Jehovah?

On 1/13/2022 at 7:06 PM, Witness said:

I will not use the lettering "Yehovah" OR "Jehovah" to indicate the name of the Father.   This is a name formulated by men, not by God.  

Can you explain why you use YHVH, then? The Tetragrammaton is assembled by men. Language is assembled by man. Pictographs, cuneiform, hieroglyphics, symbols, etc. are assembled by man.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

Can you explain why you use YHVH, then?

Can you explain why you use the name "Dmitar"?  

This name derives from the Ancient Greek name “Dēmḗtrios (Δημήτριος)”, from “Dēmḗtēr (Δημήτηρ)”, composed of two elements: “gê (γῆ)” (Proto-Albanian / Illyrian “*dže / dhe”) (land, earth, country, soil) plus “mā́tēr ‎(μᾱ́τηρ) mḗtēr (μήτηρ) (mother, source or origin). In turn the name means “mother-earth, of Demeter, dedicated to Demeter, son of Demeter”. Demeter is the goddess of corn, grain, and the harvest. She is the daughter of Cronus and Rhea. It is Demeter that makes the crops grow each year. The first loaf of bread from the harvest is sacrificed to her. Demeter is the goddess of the earth, of agriculture, and of fertility in general. Sacred to her are livestock and agricultural products, the poppy, the narcissus and the crane. Demeter is intimately associated with the seasons. Her daughter Persephone was abducted by Hades to be his wife in the underworld.

https://www.name-doctor.com/name-dmitar-meaning-of-dmitar-9419.html

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Can you explain why you use the name "Dmitar"?  

Sure, it's a name from a foreign culture that gives a name to their babies a profound definition. It has nothing to do with worship, as it would be when using YHVH. This would also go toward interpretation. You looked up one possible definition. The name Dimitar is primarily a male name of Slavic origin that means Devotee Of Demeter.

Are we going to play with monikers just because you can't answer why you use JHVH, a language invention of man? Should I question why you use "witness" that uses that moniker, as a means to be a witness of Pearl Doxsey's abuse of scripture?

However, I won't use my explanation on why you use witness as a moniker, when you have your own reason.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.