The World News Media

LOVE FOR JESUS CHRIST

Witness

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

The name Dimitar is primarily a male name of Slavic origin that means Devotee Of Demeter.

My first definition was on the same lines as this one:

http://www.mother-god.com/greek_goddess_demeter.html

What we actually have is de-meter often anciently abbreviated simply to deo. The most obvious and likely etymology is "God-Mother" or "Divine-Mother", often abbreviated simply to "God".

Secondly, the Greek Goddess Demeter represents a particular aspect of Deity with an important agricultural ritual and symbolism. She is the Mother God within Her own, very widespread cultus, just as Allah is the Father God in the cultus of Islam. Nonetheless, the particular religious emphasis of her cultus was upon the mystery of death and resurrection: the Mother God and Her Sacrificial Daughter. In fact, this is exactly the same religious stream that, in patriarchalised form, became the cultus known as Christianity.

Aah, another dichotomy. Watchtower is full of them.  

It is very curious Allen, why you would choose such a name for someone who professes to be a Christian, or do you profess to be a Christian?  Now, if your were born with this name, it's different story.  But, to voluntarily choose the name of a pagan deity...well, it explains your aversion to truth.

4 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Should I question why you use "witness" that uses that moniker, as a means to be a witness of Pearl Doxsey's abuse of scripture?

God's true witnesses are the anointed priesthood.  Isa 43:10-13  These scriptures should explain that both Pearl and I are only witnesses for YHVH and His Son.   

This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Armies, says:

I am the first and I am the last.
There is no God but me.
7 Who, like me, can announce the future?
Let him say so and make a case before me,
since I have established an ancient people.
Let these gods declare the coming things,
and what will take place.
8 Do not be startled or afraid.
Have I not told you and declared it long ago?
You are my witnesses!
Is there any God but me?
There is no other Rock; I do not know any.

9 All who make idols are nothing,
and what they treasure benefits no one.
Their witnesses do not see or know anything,
so they will be put to shame.
10 Who makes a god or casts a metal image
that benefits no one?
11 Look, all its worshipers will be put to shame,
and the craftsmen are humans.
They all will assemble and stand;
they all will be startled and put to shame.  Isa 44:6-11

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe your blindness.  I just wrote a topic on loving Jesus Christ without bounds, and you say I reject Jesus. You can't see the forest for the trees.  Is the tetragrammaton less important t

I suspect you already knew that @Srecko Sostar never called on me in any way. This is something you apparently just made up when you stated it as fact under another topic/thread.  But just in case you

His claim about our "secret" communication is absurd. This could be due to some kind of paranoia, misinterpreted events on the forum or simply throwing a “hook”. As you can see, I did not react to h

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Witness said:

It is very curious Allen, why you would choose such a name for someone who professes to be a Christian, or do you profess to be a Christian?  Now, if your were born with this name, it's different story.  But, to voluntarily choose the name of a pagan deity...well, it explains your aversion to truth.

Since impudent people had a "problem" and criticized my LAST moniker, I thought it fitting they should really have a reason to criticize a moniker. Therefore, I feel it's important then to criticize the moniker "witness" as a "false witness" along with Pearl Doxsey, that you defend, without having the means to answer her own discrepancies of understanding scripture. It seems you are no better than those that can't answer questions, they find it a need to resort to childish positions. Now, that's normal human compulsion.

4 hours ago, Witness said:

God's true witnesses are the anointed priesthood.  Isa 43:10-13  These scriptures should explain that both Pearl and I are only witnesses for YHVH and His Son.   

Therefore, you cannot apply this to yourself and Pearl Doxsey as you bear a false witness to God. However, this by no means answers my question on why you use a man's invention of language YHVH that was made by the Jews.

AMP: Deut 19:18-19

18 The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, 

19 Then you shall do to him as he had intended to do to his brother. So you shall put away the evil from among you. 

I guess you will now find it a need to criticize the bible versions I use. Would you prefer for me to "change" my moniker, or will it be your crutch? Perhaps you need to call on big daddy @JW Insiderto do battle for this discussion to, like, @Srecko Sostar did. Then he can illustrate why Pearl Doxsey is "correct" by restoring to literature manipulation that is common here. Maybe that person will illustrate how the Bible Students Association, Russell, Rutherford and Jehovah's Witnesses framed Pearl Doxsey's ideology.

Another possible interpretation to my moniker:

Meaning of Dmitar: Name Dmitar in the Croatian origin, means The one who loves the earth… Name Dmitar is of Croatian origin and is a Boy name. People with name Dmitar are usually Christianity, by religion.

Criticize, @Witness it's still meaningless.

3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Perhaps you need to call on big daddy @JW Insiderto do battle for this discussion to, like, @Srecko Sostar did.

I suspect you already knew that @Srecko Sostar never called on me in any way. This is something you apparently just made up when you stated it as fact under another topic/thread.  But just in case you weren't aware, I thought I'd let you know. It will say a lot about your motives, if you continue to repeat this unfounded and false idea.

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I suspect you already knew that @Srecko Sostar never called on me in any way. This is something you apparently just made up when you stated it as fact under another topic/thread.  But just in case you weren't aware, I thought I'd let you know. It will say a lot about your motives, if you continue to repeat this unfounded and false idea.

His claim about our "secret" communication is absurd. This could be due to some kind of paranoia, misinterpreted events on the forum or simply throwing a “hook”.
As you can see, I did not react to his statement because it is meaningless, and if anyone wants to believe in stupidity, good luck to him. :) 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

His claim about our "secret" communication is absurd. This could be due to some kind of paranoia, misinterpreted events on the forum or simply throwing a “hook”.
As you can see, I did not react to his statement because it is meaningless, and if anyone wants to believe in stupidity, good luck to him.

Oh! The compulsion of people. It's sad how uneducated people really are here. Yet, this post speaks for its self. Communication comes in different forms. This just happens to be one of them, on how two individuals communicate to each other, and claim intelligence. @Srecko Sostar found it a need to post someone else's post in order to respond. Does This impudent @Srecko Sostarneed to secretly communicate with a Jehovah's Witness tyrant? Or can it be, this tyrant, seeing a "losing discussion, found it a need to defend a former Jehovah's Witness that has the same destructive view. Intentional bad reports by literature manipulation. Not a good day for humanity.

I guess certain words would be appropriate, when applying it to @JW Insider and @Srecko Sostar

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I'll just sit on the edge of this school playground and watch the children fight. :)  It's good for a laugh. 

As I lay here on the floor on a coiled rope carpet of many colors, with my chin resting on my dog dish and staring across to the iPhone resting at an angle against the wall, I often visualize Dmitar as a very small person continually waving his arms and saying “you want to fight, you want to fight?…… I can beat any man in the room!“, And then I realize that each morning someone probably uses him to soak up a coffee spill.

Another uneducated creature makes the scene to defend @JW Insider like clockwork. There's something to be said about communication. The difference here, the defense comes from a convicted former witness to another foolish creature @Patiently waiting for Truth. What a group of thespians they make. @JW Insider, @Pudgy, @Patiently waiting for Truth, @Srecko Sostar, and soon @xero will join in. Jehovah's Witnesses and former Jehovah's Witnesses working in unison. It's amazing how the conversation turns into insults and unity, when an acceptable opposing side is loosing reason and wisdom. 

On 1/15/2022 at 5:12 PM, Dmitar said:

Sure, it's a name from a foreign culture that gives a name to their babies a profound definition. It has nothing to do with worship, as it would be when using YHVH. This would also go toward interpretation. You looked up one possible definition. The name Dimitar is primarily a male name of Slavic origin that means Devotee Of Demeter.

Are we going to play with monikers just because you can't answer why you use JHVH, a language invention of man? Should I question why you use "witness" that uses that moniker, as a means to be a witness of Pearl Doxsey's abuse of scripture?

However, I won't use my explanation on why you use witness as a moniker, when you have your own reason.

Why are you expecting jehovah to worship this pagan Demeter?

On 1/16/2022 at 9:43 PM, Dmitar said:

Another uneducated creature makes the scene to defend @JW Insider like clockwork. There's something to be said about communication. The difference here, the defense comes from a convicted former witness to another foolish creature @Patiently waiting for Truth. What a group of thespians they make. @JW Insider, @Pudgy, @Patiently waiting for Truth, @Srecko Sostar, and soon @xero will join in. Jehovah's Witnesses and former Jehovah's Witnesses working in unison. It's amazing how the conversation turns into insults and unity, when an acceptable opposing side is loosing reason and wisdom. 

The lumping process continues. How many people can another person lump to gether.

It must be a forum game. Lump the people ! :)  Well I suppose you could lump eveyone on this forum together because they are all on the same forum. 

Keep it up billy kid, you are a great laugh.

6 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The lumping process continues. How many people can another person lump to gether.

It must be a forum game. Lump the people ! :)  Well I suppose you could lump eveyone on this forum together because they are all on the same forum. 

Keep it up billy kid, you are a great laugh.

It's the Pearl Doxey Klan.... all running fast towards the lake of fire... slow down there!  What's your HURRY?  Demons don't fight fair... they are tough when it's 100 vs 1...  but take on one at a time and they melt like snow flakes at an inferno. 😀

Doesn't take much as they falsely toss accussations.  They trip over themselves... it's like watching the three stooges!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.