The World News Media

Posts moved from a recent topic about a J.F.Rutherford book

JW Insider

1 hour ago, WalterPrescott said:

What does this have to do with anything, when G-d's people have to endure persecution from everyone? This is, nonsensical thinking.

Your question in this form cannot be a counter-argument, but only an attempt to obstruct a reality that is ruthless towards WTJWorg. And that reality was created by GB and their scholars. :) 

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, but that's not what I was talking about. To me it looks more like they are trying to make us think that they will deliver some kind of "piece de resistance" which will save our lives at

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...  

Posted Images

On 6/6/2022 at 12:04 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

Is that your personal conclusion? It is based on what?
I don’t remember your official literature giving such a description as you used it.

I am convinced that whatever you use to validate your claim; whether it’s scripture or whether you use Wt’s quotes to validate their own belief system, you’ll get a downvote.  You could tell some people here that the sky is blue and the grass is green, but simply because it comes out of the “wrong” mouth, you get a downvote.  They are like three-year-olds that say “no” everything.

But it’s far worse than that.  They slander with words of emptiness, indicating that they would rather not hear authentic truth. They would rather cover their ears and believe in their confusion, and call you, the condemned one.  (Zech 7:8-12; 2 Thess 2:10)

Take for instance, the quote below. Will they read it and comprehend it?  Maybe, and then reject it.  Why?  Because it is I who posted it?  Because, they don’t believe that their organization made false predictions...ever?  Because, according to historical facts, it makes them uncomfortable to entertain the thought that their people are not really God’s faithful people, according to the quote?  Because they put the blame on others like their leaders, so they are not responsible for following them?  (Ezek 13:9; 2 Tim 4:3,4)

They won’t “go there”; they can’t process incoming truth, which is called spiritual drunkenness. (Isa 24:20; Job 12:25; John 12:40; Rev 18:3-8) And Satan who provides just enough “truth” to convince them that they are in God's organization, makes sure that they choose the lie, over any small morsels of truth that may be left in Wt’s teachings.  (Rev 16:13-16)

“True, there have been those in times past who predicted an “end to the world,” even announcing a specific date.  Some have gathered groups of people with them and fled to the hills or withdrawn into their houses waiting for the end.  Yet, nothing happened.  The “end” did not come.  There were guilty of false prophesying.  Why?  What was missing?

Missing was the full measure of evidence required in fulfillment of Bible prophesy.  Missing from such people were God’s truths and the evidence that he was guiding and using them.”  Awake, 10/8/1968

What is this entire magazine’s forecast? 

“What Will the 70’s Bring?” 

JWs will not access God's word to help them analyze what it true and what is false.  They listen instead, to the very leaders who have led them astray with doctrine of men, time after time after time.  

And they love it that way.  It's comfortable. (1 Thess 5:3)  They see the results of their obedience to men, by progression in status with the organization, or by their remaining in "good standing" with fellow believers. Those are immediate blessings of this life; far more important than the life to come.  (2 Cor 11:13-15,19,20)

"The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?"  Jer 5:31

How to Identify True Prophets

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.