JW Insider

• Views 6.9k
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, but that's not what I was talking about. To me it looks more like they are trying to make us think that they will deliver some kind of "piece de resistance" which will save our lives at

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Pudgy said:

but if I was an atheist, and did an analysis of which group on this earth had the best chance of advancing mankind’s progress toward honor, virtue, discipline and responsibility ….. not just survival …. but advancement ….. I would choose Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Advancing mankind's progress to legalising Child Sexual Abuse more like, and toward lies and deceit, and dictatorship with the excuse of being the F&DS that everyone must listen to, and then the continuing lie that 'you have to be a baptised JW, baptised into the JW Org, to be saved'.  

You make me laugh with this idea of 'responsibility'. The GB have mocked God and Christ by telling so many lies and in so doing have stumbled thousands of people. 

Honor, what honor ?  Oh yes you Americans are brainwashed with strange ways of course. So much honour in owning a houseful of weapons and believing that God thinks war is ok. 

You make me want to throw up. Thousands of innocent young children raped, sexually abused, wifes physically beaten, in this JW org that you say has 'honor, virtue, discipling, and responsibility'. 

But you and most other Americans just push people aside as Collateral Damage. So chose Jehovah's Witnesses and let Yeshua be your judge. 

As for me i want no part of such a wicked immoral organisation. 

The organization has a record…

·       of false teachings

·       of child abuse

·       of spousal abuse

·       of disfellowshipping

·       of shunning

·       of breaking up families

·       of “trampling” down the anointed priesthood to allow a counterfeit priesthood to be honored. (Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-2) 

In such an environment of all-inclusive abuse, where is the love?  There is none. Each bullet point is a practice of lawlessness.  Jesus fulfilled the law in love. (Rom 13:8-10) Every one of God's  commandments are fulfilled in love. (Rom 13:8-10) Then the Wt arrives, creating a different set of laws.  Do JWs love their neighbors as themselves? They easily shun their neighbors when men wielding authority over them, tell them they must.  Half of the time they don’t even know why they must shun their neighbor.  The just do it, out of subjection to men.  (Isa 2:22; Col 2:20-22) How many times has the guilty been considered the innocent ones in cases of abuse?  How many times are the women disfellowshipped while their elder husbands remain in good standing, when it was the elder who was guilty of adultery?  (Prov 24:24-25; 29:7; Isa 1:17)

JWs’ leaders have rejected the words of Jesus by replacing them with their own - the doctrine of men. Yes!  You can’t say you follow the doctrine of Jesus Christ and mix it with your own! (Deut 4:2; Gal 1:8)  There is only one way, and one truth.  (John 14:6) It doesn’t include the laws/doctrine of men.  Why do JWs exalt uninspired men and their word, over the words of God and Jesus Christ?  WHERE has that been condoned in the word of God?

And no, simply because of this situation, dear Pudgy, the Wt will not thrive. Instead...expect the least expected, in the opposite way that you may be entertaining by your example of “chapter 3”.   God will not mold the organization according to His ways.  He will not mold people who don’t care to serve Him in love.  He turns only to the hearts who call out for justice and mercy.  (2 Chron 16:9;Prov 28:5; Ps 37:27-29; Isa 51:4-5;Heb 10:30)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’  Matt 7:21-23 

This man’s story linked is widely available now.  Every JW should listen to it, and if they have genuine love in their heart, they will be moved to question their organization’s teachings.  They may even be moved to ask God why their organization does not practice love. (Rev 18:4-8)

For a certain, I will be told I am "malignant", stupid, crazy, demonic, etc., etc.; yet I will be upholding the Word of God and not Wt. doctrine.  Jesus upheld God's word, and for that he was told he had lost his mind, and he had a demon. Interesting, isn't it, how history repeats itself?   He was killed by his people.  For those of us who leave the organization and uphold the teachings of Jesus Christ, we experience the same shunning, and are given the same labels as he received. We lose loved ones, just as he predicted. (Mark 10:28-30) These people who reject false teachings, are "killed" by their own people through disfellowshipping.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15) 

“They bend their tongues like their bows;
Lies and not truth prevail in the land;
For they proceed from evil to evil,
And they do not know Me,” declares the Lord.
4 “Let everyone be on guard against his neighbor,
And do not trust any brother;
Because every brother utterly betrays,
And every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.
5 Everyone deceives his neighbor
And does not speak the truth.
They have taught their tongue to speak lies;
They weary themselves committing wrongdoing.
6 Your dwelling is in the midst of deceit;
Through deceit they refuse to know Me,” declares the Lord.  Jer 9:3-6

"So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come."  Heb 13:13,14

14 hours ago, Anna said:
On 6/4/2022 at 9:50 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Advancing mankind's progress to legalising Child Sexual Abuse more like,

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...

By deliberately withholding information from the superior authorities they are in fact advancing Child Sexual Abuse.

Each day a Pedophile is allowed to remain free to roam that is one more day of danger for Children. And when those Pedophiles are allowed to roam free in congregations of JWs then the children that are in those congregations are in danger. 

But your GB do not care about such things as those children will just be seen as Collateral Damage misused to protect the reputation of the Watchtower & JW Org. 

Yeshua once said "First clean the inside of the dish..." but your GB take no note. 

4 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

the apostates must attack the the GB this is there destiny ,because if there feel they are doing the right thing and achieve self justification as satan did challenging jehovah ,,is a fultile attemp either way

if the gb are right they then realise their souls are condemend ,so expect the apostates to continue their attcks on the GB

this is there only course of action

Strange conclusion. The WTJWorg literature announces that you will be attacked by a "coalition of the nations" and not by "apostates". :) 

9 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

,having rejected the truth they first knew

Well the JW org / Watchtower teachings are not truth thats for sure and their teachings have changed many times since the 1960's. So if a person believed what they learnt from the Watchtower in the 1960's they would need to reject it now according to the Watchtower teachings now. 

How many teachings from the Watchtower have you had to reject from your first being a JW until now ? 

13 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

coalition of the nations

thanks for providing some referance point ,few do this

a coalition of nations includes many many groups ,military ,governmental ,antichristians ,apostates fall into the last group ,having rejected the truth they first knew

Is that your personal conclusion? It is based on what?
I don’t remember your official literature giving such a description as you used it.

So far, WTJWorg has been talking about political forces that will attack JW. Exclusively about political forces that are within the UN organization.

7 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Now, you're just behaving like JWI with wordplay. You know what he means, Everything under the sun, can be included. That also, means false religion. So, stop trying to separate words just to come up with your own misrepresentation.

According to WTJWorg interpretations "false religion": 

The Bible’s answer

Babylon the Great, described in the book of Revelation, is the world’s collective body of false religions, which God rejects. * (Revelation 14:8; 17:5; 18:21) Although those religions differ in many respects, in one way or another they all lead people away from the worship of the true God, Jehovah.—Deuteronomy 4:35. ............ Babylon the Great is a religious entity, not a political or commercial one. - https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/babylon-the-great/

Also:

False religion still continued to flourish and function, as it had done in ancient Babylon, but in relation to Jehovah’s Witnesses, Babylon the Great had fallen in 1919. They were free from Babylonish restraint! - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1989320

Two things are obvious from your publications. Religion, the "world's collective body", has nothing to do with political forces. Religion is subordinate to the UN and the "coalition of nations". According to your interpretation, JWs are beyond any spiritual or even literal reach of the wrong religion.  If the “collective religious body” has no power over you, then how could these ex-JWs have any role in “attacking” the JW ??
Maybe it would be good to ask the authors of your publications what is the meaning of the words they wrote? Your victories in the courts of freedom of action speak in favor of the fact that “wrong religion” could never stop you. "False religion", or "apostates", does not have an armed army that will "surround" you in some future, alleged, attack ... at least that's how your video dramas at congresses and pictures in magazines are shown.

Wordplay? Perhaps that is coming from WTJWorg, don't you think?

3 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

you answered your own long winded reply

Wordplay

then how could these ex-JWs have any role in “attacking” the JW ??

the question you ask reveals you must be blind to what goes on within the apostate infestation that hides on this site

Ex-JWs are very different individuals. From activists to completely passive individuals. Some have become atheists or agnostics. They, all observed together, are not organized. Thus, as such, they could hardly be considered a united and organized "coalition" operating independently or under the auspices of an established religion or "Babylon the Great".

Any organized religion, WTJWorg is certainly an organized organization, has a higher chance of becoming an “Organized Apostate Society” than some individuals.
This is proved both by the examples of the Old Israeli Assembly and by the example of the First Christian Assembly. Both became Apostate Religions.

So you really have nothing to brag about, nor to assign such “titles” to others. :) 

17 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Wrong, they would need to understand, what's going on with interpretation and the need for revisions when something new comes along with linguistics. The FACT you are a Watchtower hater means nothing to the truth, you bum!<><

Oh BillytheKid go back to cleaning your house full of guns, you complete idiot !!!  :) 

41 minutes ago, WalterPrescott said:

What does this have to do with anything, when G-d's people have to endure persecution from everyone? This is, nonsensical thinking.

JWs don't seem to get any persecution here in the UK. But then JWs are not God's people. People here in the UK have just learned to ignore the false predictions of the JWs. Therefore JWs have brought shame on YHWH and Yeshua. 

If any religion gets trouble for hiding Child Sexual Abuse wthin their organsation, that is not persecution, it is well deserved conflict and questioning.