The World News Media

Posts moved from a recent topic about a J.F.Rutherford book

JW Insider

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Uh oh. Don’t challenge her to that! She’ll throw at you every verse in the Bible, though to be sure, none of them apply.

That's why I put people on ignore and filter them through anyone I've not blocked. If the non-blockers respond w/something that gets my attention I might peek, otherwise all I hear is noise.

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, but that's not what I was talking about. To me it looks more like they are trying to make us think that they will deliver some kind of "piece de resistance" which will save our lives at

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Uh oh. Don’t challenge her to that! She’ll throw at you every verse in the Bible, though to be sure, none of them apply.

Tom, you don’t realize what he said.  Since he has no belief in who are the spirit-anointed “royal priesthood” that he, as an elder (past or present) “represents”, he has also slandered your GB, who profess to be anointed. 

He is saying of all Christian organizations represented as “slaves” of Christ, it is the Watchtower organization that IS THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE.

The organization is the F&D slave, not the GB.

And he is a member of your closed group?

In Revelation, a false prophet “exercises authority” over “Satan’s organization” – the Beast from the Sea.  (Rev 1,2,11,12)

That organization “makes war” with the saints – the anointed. (Rev 13:5-7)  I can hear it in xero’s words.   That organization is represented today, by the elder body. Through his words, he has “trampled” down the anointed Temple of God - the anointed "living stones".  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  

When the GB/F&D slave is taken down by the organization it loves – by the elder body and any anointed left within it, (“ten kings”),  I will not be surprised if at that point the Wt. calls itself the “faithful and discreet slave”; and the "anointed" GB, is labeled the “wicked slave”.  Rev 17:12,13,15-18

Thus, the massive elder body that comprises the Wt.,  becomes the “faithful and discreet slave”. 

3 hours ago, xero said:

"Who really is the FDS?" Each organization claims as a body to be such. Jesus will be the judge. Until then the focus of a Christian is to identify which ORGANIZATION they deem to be faithful and discreet.

3 hours ago, xero said:

How then can you forgive your brothers when you separate yourself from them because they didn't do everything the way you thought they should have? 

"Now in giving these instructions I do not praise you, since you come together not for the better but for the worse. 18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. 19 For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you."  1 Cor 11:17-19

"For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ." Gal 1:10

"In fact, you even put up with anyone who enslaves you or exploits you or takes advantage of you or exalts himself or strikes you in the face."  2 Cor 11:2

Tell me where "organization" lies in those words?  And since the concept of an earthly organization is so important, over and above Jesus' words telling us to worship in "spirit and truth" (John 4:23,24)...

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

17 Therefore

“Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.”
18 “I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”  2 Cor 6:14-18

These words are specifically addressing the anointed "living stones" of God's Temple, that you have no belief in.

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

Tom, you don’t realize what he said.  Since he has no belief in who are the spirit-anointed “royal priesthood” that he, as an elder (past or present) “represents”, he has also slandered your GB, who profess to be anointed. 

Relax, I’ll beat @xeroup later. I think you eat, drink, live, breathe, and perspire ‘anointed’ a little too much.

42 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Relax, I’ll beat @xeroup later. I think you eat, drink, live, breathe, and perspire ‘anointed’ a little too much.

It's all gibberish Tom. I don't even bother reading any of it because the spirit in it seems demonic, though it may not be. It has the same feel as when I make the mistake of arguing with a pentecostal minister. I feel unclean afterwards and feel like I need to shower.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You can probably trust your first instincts. A participant here, who knows her personally, says it comes out as though automatic writing.

You know that's a lie.  No one here knows me personally.

I have no contact with any anointed who submits to automatic writing.  

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You can probably trust your first instincts. A participant here, who knows her personally, says it comes out as though automatic writing.

I got the “as though”.

Apparently SOMEONE needs a reading comprehension course……

(hey! A great SNL “Church Lady” routine in there somewhere ….)

Could it be……

F943458C-E0AB-4F37-AFC1-44C7694E5226.jpeg

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You know that you are the liar, at least in this instance. Sorry to have to draw her in, but @Thinkinghas already stepped forward as the person.

… and of course, ManBearPig …. ( for a full explanation of ManBearPig, go to “South Park” season 10, episode 6)., and Wikipedia.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.