The World News Media

Posts moved from a recent topic about a J.F.Rutherford book

JW Insider

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

It would not hurt to ask Thinking for details, she may not care. There are so many fantasy stories floating around, that on face value I personally do not trust ANYONE. 

“Trust ….. but VERIFY” is a good habit to insist on.

I tagged her. That’s enough. She’s chosen not to respond. She has participated since on the closed forum. For whatever personal reason, she said it took boldness for her to stand up to Witness. She also said that, in person, Witness is a very nice lady. You’d never know it from what she posts.

If it were a matter of some importance, I might pursue it further. But its not. It is also possible that Witness is Pearl Doxey. The way she kisses up to that woman makes me wonder.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I think it shows to every one that You were actually telling lies Tom. 

You would.

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The whole forum has become a complete mess. 

and it used to be such a Mona Lisa.

21 hours ago, Witness said:

No one here knows me personally.

2 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

This is not exactly, correct! You'd be surprised!

WHOA! White knight Walter to the rescue!

• Views 6.9k
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, but that's not what I was talking about. To me it looks more like they are trying to make us think that they will deliver some kind of "piece de resistance" which will save our lives at

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I think this forum  is sufficiently gruntled.

Pudgy may have noticed that Thinking has posted a lengthy comment on the closed forum that touches on this discussion. She notes that Witness has asked her to unblock. ‘No way,’ she says. She considers Witness demon inspired and likens communicating with her to playing with the ouji board or the tarot cards.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I tagged her. That’s enough. She’s chosen not to respond. She has participated since on the closed forum. For whatever personal reason, she said it took boldness for her to stand up to Witness. She also said that, in person, Witness is a very nice lady. You’d never know it from what she posts.

@ThinkingPearl was a witness and a very nice lady but now teaches demon inspired teachings…I know this for a fact…

Thinking has her wires crossed.  Pearl receives letters from JWs regularly asking questions.  People can reach her through her blog, and she also posted an email address as a source of contact.  It was with one of those methods that Thinking “talked” with Pearl, "personally", not "in person".   

Thinking doesn’t know me, and she doesn’t really know Pearl either.  Primarily, she doesn't know the difference between truth and a lie.  

24 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

I have just moved about 100 more posts to here from that other topic about Rutherford. Hope this doesn't cause any confusion.

Well it just seems to be two people (or are they one person) trying to 'upbuild' each other with lies. :) It makes for a good laugh but nothing constructive and certainy nothing spiritual at all. 

On 6/1/2022 at 11:40 AM, xero said:

I remember the 1st time I came to a KH w/my GF. I was an atheist at the time and this one family I didn't even know gave me the creeps. Like they all had cooties. I didn't even know who they were and hadn't been introduced and it's not like they did or said anything I can recall, but they just gave me the willies.

Later they all bailed. They were all creepy, creepy. Even the kids were creepy, like in a "we do weird sh*t at our house that no one knows about" creepy.

My thinking is that people who have some creepy demonic stuff going on with them can't handle being at a KH for long. It's like they're vampires and the holy spirit in the KH burns their skin or something.

Demons love hanging out at kingdom halls, esp. the memorial. They may be on this forum cheering jw's on!

22 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

If you doubt that no one here is of the anointed, then why state you could be wrong about Pearl Doxsey. She's the last person G-d would use as an anointed. But, you are correct, no one HERE is of the anointed, that would include, witness.

Hell, I can go even further, most here, cannot be considered, JW's

I think you do a very fine job of representing the true colors of Jehovah's witnesses.

1 hour ago, Peter Carroll said:

these apostates seem to be living in the past ,clutching at straws ,men long dead cannot defend themselves and they know this..it must be a sad life

I definitely can agree there's a lot of that going on. There are apostates who think that they can go back and find past mistakes and predictions and former beliefs, and they think we should all just conclude that we must have no reason to go on because of some issues in the past. But progress means there will always be some of this. The persons who should be more embarrassed are those churches whose own scholars have seen doctrinal problems for hundreds of years, but they are so stuck in tradition, that they will hardly change a thing. And then the things that they will gladly change are simply compromises with the world to make it easier to keep their following. 

As you say, it must be a sad life for people like this. When I look at the number of years some people have put into their own pet projects, it often seems like such a sad waste. Even those persons in Christendom of the last century who spent years doing the tedious work of making a Bible concordance, or working out the grammar of an ancient language, or even those who spend a lifetime cataloguing all the insects of a tropical jungle. Even though it's sad for them, we can still sometimes find some benefit in the works of others in gathering and presenting information, no matter what their personal beliefs are. 

2 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

these apostates seem to be living in the past ,clutching at straws ,men long dead cannot defend themselves and they know this..it must be a sad life

Sir, clutching at straws is when your leaders pull up the names and select actions of past leaders. Isn’t that what the Warwick Museum has accomplished? Do your leaders not “live in the past” by devoting an entire museum to their history?  Today’s leaders highlight only what present JWs are allowed to know about them; defending what seems harmless, and ignoring the damage they caused to the people who listened to them when they led them astray with false doctrines.  THAT is a sad life, when the organization’s history has to be strained of all embarrassment to make it palatable. 

If one truly  reads the Bible, would they come to the conclusion that God dismisses false doctrines? (Dan 9:11-14)  Or, would they realize that God does not tolerate His people to create illusions and false teachings…and along with these wayward ideas, then say these people represent the true God?  (Deut 18:20-22)

“Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

Therefore this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine.”  Jer 14:14,15; Rev 6:7,8; 1 Thess 5:3

5 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

your reply though well meaning on your part is just a series of questions and more questions ,

Um, Watchtower magazines, questions. You know that questions are good, they help people to think on subjects. 

But of course some questions actually make statements too... Rhetorical you know.