The World News Media

Posts moved from a recent topic about a J.F.Rutherford book

JW Insider

I see that tom is going for the divide and conquer method. Go at it tom. :) Get them all in the closet. 

It's no longer a baptised JW Closed club is it ? It's a who can we drag in now club. Proper JW tactics. 

But i also notice that just like the elders rule the Kingdom halls, you have made up rules for the 'closed club'. 

He must do this he must not do that, and with a threat of being d/fed if he doesn't :) .

Well I've always said this forum is run by elders. It's proving itself each day. 

However i will continue to post here even if i get ignored. It is good practice for me. 

Have a nice day. 

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, but that's not what I was talking about. To me it looks more like they are trying to make us think that they will deliver some kind of "piece de resistance" which will save our lives at

You are so ridiculous, just listen to yourself...  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But i also notice that just like the elders rule the Kingdom halls, you have made up rules for the 'closed club'. 

Actually, bad comparison. The elders don't make up rules, they are supposed to stick clearly to the tenets of the Bible, as interpreted by Jehovahs Witnesses. We on the other hand are not the elders, we are not the KH, we can make up any rules we like.

58 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I see that tom is going for the divide and conquer method. Go at it tom. :) Get them all in the closet. 

God goes for that method too as many scriptures attest.

58 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

You object to rules that decree participants should avoid bitter backbiting but should instead show reasonable respect for one another? Fine. Plainly, you belong here.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Actually, bad comparison. The elders don't make up rules, they are supposed to stick clearly to the tenets of the Bible, as interpreted by Jehovahs Witnesses. We on the other hand are not the elders, we are not the KH, we can make up any rules we like.

Misquote me as usual. 

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But i also notice that just like the elders rule the Kingdom halls, you have made up rules for the 'closed club'

I didn't say the elders made up those rules, but that the Elders rule.  We all know that the GB make up those rules and the elders are just puppets to enforce the rules. And yes you can make up your own rules for your little closet. Power to the closet keepers :) . 

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

God goes for that method too as many scriptures attest.

I think this is the second time that you compare yourself, or your closed closet, to God. 

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You object to rules that decree participants should avoid bitter backbiting but should instead show reasonable respect for one another? Fine. Plainly, you belong here.

Yes i belong here because here is where truth is spoken. Why would i want to be in a closet with restrictions on freedom of speech ?  It would be like being in a kingdom hall all over again :) ...... 

However i do wish you all well.  As for the 'bitter backbiting' I notice then that the 'closed club' members come out of the closet to throw stones at the rest of us, then they run back into the closet to hide :) and to talk about us. Come on Tom that is so childish even for JWs. Enough, Have a good day. 

46 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I notice then that the 'closed club' members come out of the closet to throw stones at the rest of us, then they run back into the closet to hide. . . that is so childish 

Tell you what—why don’t you and Witness and Srecko start your own closed club. Talk about us all you want in there, then sit back and take note of how much we cry that you will not let us in?

You appear to need us to give purpose to your existence, not the reverse.

I was in the JW ARCHIVE CLOSED CLUB yesterday and I noticed it was dramatically different than this ratty club here.
For one thing, everything is in full color video and the moderators are in 3-D, and they have self-help courses in telekinesis, teleportation and telepathy. It’s called the “three tees“. I had to leave because I wanted my cartoons to be full holograms, and I had just missed the course in levitation.

5 hours ago, Anna said:

The elders don't make up rules, they are supposed to stick clearly to the tenets of the Bible, as interpreted by Jehovahs Witnesses.

Which seems to equate to the "Shephard the Flock of God" book.  

"as interpreted"...I always found this phrase to be strange.  It is an admittance to other interpretations.  The point is, among all the interpretations that anointed ones in particular, have provided,

“Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes."  Matt 24:45-46

17 minutes ago, Witness said:

Which seems to equate to the "Shephard the Flock of God" book.  

Again, set up your own closed club and talk about us all you want. See how much we cry that we cannot get in.

Face it, lady. You need us to give meaning to your existence, not the reverse.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Tell you what—why don’t you and Witness and Srecko start your own closed club. Talk about us all you want in there, then sit back and take note of how much we cry that you will not let us in?

You appear to need us to give purpose to your existence, not the reverse.

In your dreams tom.  After all it was You that was talking about me, and it seemed that i annoyed you because I didn't do things your way. It annoyed you so much that you had to mention it in the open club so that i would read it :) . You expected it to annoy me but i just laughed at it all. So now you seem even more annoyed :) 

Anyway, washing up to do then bedtime. i bid you all good night. It has been fun.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.