Witness

• Views 6.6k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

I seriously hope they do. Then the Watchtower along with any interested party can "SUE" the pants off of that organized group, blogger and instigators for assuming the Org has stopped anyone from forming their own religious ideologies or groups, including this poster, which is what this ignorant person is saying. 

Please let it be so!!

The constitution guarantees the freedom of religion and a right to choose. That freedom doesn't involve dictating a religion by laws. 

I'll forward the link, and I will look forward to the many filings for that date. After the subpoenas are filed, all information in discovery by every resource admitting such information will be seen, including posters and bloggers. Thank You so much!!!!!!

2023 is off to a very good start!!

4 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

I seriously hope they do. Then the Watchtower along with any interested party can "SUE" the pants off of that organized group, blogger and instigators for assuming the Org has stopped anyone from forming their own religious ideologies or groups, including this poster, which is what this ignorant person is saying. 

Please let it be so!!

The constitution guarantees the freedom of religion and a right to choose. That freedom doesn't involve dictating a religion by laws. 

I'll forward the link, and I will look forward to the many filings for that date. After the subpoenas are filed, all information in discovery by every resource admitting such information will be seen, including posters and bloggers. Thank You so much!!!!!!

2023 is off to a very good start!!

Sue them for what?

22 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

I seriously hope they do. Then the Watchtower along with any interested party can "SUE" the pants off of that organized group, blogger and instigators for assuming the Org has stopped anyone from forming their own religious ideologies or groups

Apparently you have forgotten who is doing the suing in Spain, and why.     https://avoidjw.org/news/spain-jw-take-victims-to-court/

It doesn't seem so far-fetched  to predict the rise of an army of lawyers, ready and stationed to SUE their own brother, mother, son, daughter, orphan, widow. Luke 12:53 

Oh wait, they already have that.

Matthew 7:12 - In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

8 minutes ago, Witness said:

Apparently you have forgotten who is doing the suing in Spain, and why. 

You seem to forget, Spain doesn't dictate american Laws. 

9 minutes ago, Witness said:

It doesn't seem so far-fetched  to predict the rise of an army of lawyers, ready and stationed to SUE their own brother, mother, son, daughter, orphan, widow.

Isn't that what those people are doing? Why not add Luke 12:53 to the apostate exploits in the posters' equation. Jesus defended his exploits with the Pharisees, and was condemned nevertheless. What makes the poster think the Org doesn't have an obligation to defend scripture and it's commands?

This particular argument is nonsensical.

Once again, if apostates want to be treated in kind by those that support their apostasy, there are millions out there. They have free rein to think whatever their little misguided hearts desire.

However, what does SCRIPTURE say in such matters?

• Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! 1 Corinthians 5:11 Verse Concepts But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Ephesians 5:7

The day, you want to challenge me on a serious bible topic without using the Org as a crotch, I'm all ears!

19 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc. 

Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

Wow, I've met satanist and atheist that act more Christian than you, what a pathetic example of a jw you are.

Spoken like a true Jehovahs Witness who worships a group of men who are apostates....mr carroll.

So you agree that satanist and atheist have more faith than you. It's so sad your faith is in man, you probably dont believe God exist, but you believe the governing body exist.

It's been a while since I come across an atheist like you. 

Wrong sir, I speak like a true advocate against shame. which the poster is now part of. If a person wishes to worship Satan such as the poster, who am I to stop that worship? The poster has free will and can worship any God or deity the poster wishes. I hear Baal is still available. 

If the poster has become an atheist and has completely turned his/her back on God, once again, free will. Just don't complain when judgment is set on the poster. That was the poster's choice. 

Where the stupidity comes in is, blaming others for the personal choice people make in their personal lives.

18 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Wrong sir, I speak like a true advocate against shame. which the poster is now part of. If a person wishes to worship Satan such as the poster, who am I to stop that worship? The poster has free will and can worship any God or deity the poster wishes. I hear Baal is still available. 

If the poster has become an atheist and has completely turned his/her back on God, once again, free will. Just don't complain when judgment is set on the poster. That was the poster's choice. 

Where the stupidity comes in is, blaming others for the personal choice people make in their personal lives.

And you have chosen to worship satan, I have chosen to worship God. I just hope you don't bathe in the blood of young chilrdren to pacify your satanic father. If I may ask, what led you down the road to you worshiping satan the devil, hating God/Jehovah and being a serial killer?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.