Witness

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

tan

My face? You mean why does it look tan? 

It's certainly not from the bright light and wisdom shining from @boyle...he's full of...well, I won't say what he's full of, but...

My face definitely won't "shine" after talking to him!

If my face looks "tan" to you, it's because I'm embarrassed for @boyle - (he forgot what love is and it's so embarrassing because he's spiritually just as "naked" as the men in the organization he's so mad at and he doesn't even know it!)

"Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one who stays awake and keeps his outer garments, so that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.”

"Clothe yourselves with love."

Hopefully the whole lot of them repent - the ones in and the ones out. There's still time for that even after the tower falls. Jehovah is the one who will make it fall, but it is imperative that right-hearted ones not join in the destructive melee of the nations that follows. Vengeance belongs to Jehovah, not to men. The nations are just the rod for Jehovah's anger, but they will try to go too far and that's when Jehovah will have to take vengeance on them too. Certainly @boyle will need to be shown mercy on the day of Jehovah's judgment. Hopefully @boyle will restrain himself and show mercy so he can receive mercy.

"Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy."

(I'm done playing on this thread - perhaps I'll catch up with you later!😁)

IMG_7684.jpeg

IMG_7685.webp

(Just another note in passing...Wiccans like to honor the dead on Samhain. Why would the organizer mention that it's Russell's birthday? Will some of the participants show up in animal skin costumes and go mumming, have a bonfire after? The day the so-called veil is "thinnest"... I don't really know but it seems to me the veil is thin over the organizer's spiritual preferences. Not that it matters - again, when it is Jehovah's time to remove false worship from His Name People, He can use whoever He wants to precipitate it. He's allowed pagans to have such a part for that purpose before. For those people who believe in rebirth and regeneration, they should know that with Jehovah it is still possible for the heart to be Reborn into True Faith and Holiness - Jehovah has not shut the door of life, and He does not limit strong access to His spirit to only one day or season. For humans on earth today, there is no heart in darkness too dark for the Light of Jehovah's Love to reach, if that person chooses to embrace Jehovah again. May such ones repent and come out of the grave to bask in the light of His Love every day and forever...)

"...if I were to make my bed in the Grave, look! you would be there.  

If I would fly away with the wings of the dawn 

To reside by the most remote sea, 

Even there your hand would lead me 

And your right hand would take hold of me.  

If I say: “Surely darkness will conceal me!” 

Then the night around me would become light. 

Even the darkness would not be too dark for you, 

But night would be as bright as the day; 

Darkness is the same as light to you."

20 minutes ago, boyle said:

Not as embarrassing you are to think you matter to me. I love my spiritual brothers, not brother loathing disfellowshiped individuals.

17 minutes ago, boyle said:

Your angry outburst simply revealed your misguided devotion. 😂

My affection for you is not dependent on whether or not you return that affection at present, my brother, just as an affectionate expecting mother loves the child in her womb before that child has breathed its first breath. Your lack of love for me does not change my love and concern for you.💖

My expressions are neither angry nor misguided. I am devoted to Jehovah and I will continue to devote myself to ministering to all those He is calling to be His children, yourself included...

"And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."

16 minutes ago, boyle said:

You keep telling yourself that while contradicting yourself with your own posts. You have a strange way of seeing right and wrong. I believe it was mentioned that you should seek professional help before you become a danger to yourself and those around you. 

“Au contraire, mon frère” it seems to me the arrow struck the intended target. (It always does when Jehovah or Jesus is the One holding the bow...they never miss because they can see hearts. I need not be considered.)

"But Paul said: “I am not going out of my mind, Your Excellency Festus, but I am speaking words of truth and of a sound mind."

13 minutes ago, boyle said:

I'll be here regardless if I get banned a million times. Jehovah sent me into the den of lions for a reason.

I know. 🙂

16 minutes ago, boyle said:

your true colors

I can see your true colors. You don't have to be afraid of the light.

(Have a good afternoon, dear one.😌🌷I will keep you in my prayers.)

10 minutes ago, boyle said:

it seems to me the arrow struck the intended target

IMG_0177.jpeg

I don't fear anyone or anything but Jehovah. 

That is wise of you!💞

22 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

(Have a good afternoon

You too! 🤗

IMG_0382.jpegIMG_3903.jpegIMG_0235.jpeg

IMG_5324.jpeg

I asked the ChatGBT AI to review this entire thread of boyle vs Audrey, because, quite frankly, I am amazed at how well you get along together, even with dramatic differences of opinion.

Prophesy is at no time initiated by man, so I figured who better to prophesy about the JW protestors in Washington, DC than an AI.

HAL9000 was not available for comment, but did offer to sing me a song….. 

F60575BE-BE38-42FA-ABBC-009895CEFA54.jpeg

C8E9AC14-AB58-4A11-A1E7-302D7E61F154.jpeg

75EBA83F-C97F-48B7-AAD2-C2ED84C34FD6.jpeg

CBF74F83-EF95-4EAD-9AD1-7AEFFD814AA0.jpeg

4C5E7A44-71F8-4C3B-B8D4-1C72ABB0A30D.jpeg

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Thank you. You have to understand, there are very obtuse people in this forum. Two of them recently posted, like the uneducated people they are. But, we move on. The good thing God knows, they're useless.

Good afternoon, @boyle, my brother!

I hope you've had a good day so far.

I must respectfully disagree with you regarding obtuse angles. They are quite useful, you see, as long as you have the correct perspective. They're just a reflected image of a less obtuse angle. God knows.

To misquote Sherlock Holmes, "it's Trigonometry, dear @boyle."

IMG_7060.pngIMG_7061.png

Cheers!🙂🌷

18 minutes ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:
On 5/12/2023 at 10:57 AM, boyle said:

Jehovah sent me 

Well I must admit I missed this adjustment in understanding. 

I may have been in the toilet like Baal. 

F1507A57-79F0-45B8-8C69-1FC808D7D9FD.jpeg

David said of Shimei: "Leave him alone so that he may curse me, for Jehovah told him to!" 

"Jehovah now sent a huge fish to swallow Joʹnah"

"So Jehovah sent poisonous serpents among the people"

"Jehovah sent Nathan to David"

Jehovah sent ravens to bring bread and meat to Elijah.

(2 Samuel 16:11; Jonah 1:17; Numbers 21:6; 2 Samuel 12:1; 1 Kings 17:6)

Jehovah sends things and people all the time - just because Jehovah sends someone doesn't mean that someone "thinks they're better."

"When he is determined, who can resist him? 

When he wants to do something, he does it. 

For he will carry out completely what has been determined for me, 

And he has many such things in store.  

That is why I am anxious because of him; 

When I think about him, my fear grows.  

God has made me fainthearted, 

And the Almighty has made me afraid.  

But I have not yet been silenced by the darkness 

Nor by the gloom that has covered my face."

(Job 23:13-17)

If Jehovah's moves someone to speak, they will speak. No one can resist Jehovah when He decides to accomplish something. If He chooses to move a person to speak, they will speak. "He Causes to Become".

"You have fooled me, O Jehovah, and I was fooled. 

You used your strength against me, and you prevailed. 

I have become a laughingstock all day long; 

Everyone ridicules me.  

For whenever I speak, I must cry out and proclaim, 

“Violence and destruction!”  

For me the word of Jehovah has been the cause of insults and jeering all day long. 

So I said: “I am not going to make mention of him, 

And I will speak no more in his name.”  

But in my heart it became like a burning fire shut up in my bones, 

And I was tired of holding it in; I could no longer endure it.  

For I heard many evil rumors; 

Terror surrounded me.  

“Denounce him; let us denounce him!” 

Every man wishing me peace was watching for my downfall: 

“Perhaps he will make a foolish mistake, 

And we can prevail and take our revenge against him.”  

But Jehovah was with me like a fearsome warrior."

(Jeremiah 20:7-11)

6 minutes ago, boyle said:

To you yes! I however was referring to God. Those disfellowshiped and those that defend the disfellowshiped are useless to God. Why would they even consider themselves Jehovah's witnesses goes beyond their obtuse logic. 

I'm sorry, but your theory appears to lack a solid foundation of factual evidence, my dear. 😎

David was disfellowshipped by Israel's anointed King Saul, and yet Jehovah used David to be one of Jehovah's witnesses. (How many Psalms did David compose that Jehovah put in the Bible?)

Jehovah is a Witness that "disfellowshipped" ones are useful to God.

"...the solid foundation of God remains standing, having this seal, “Jehovah knows those who belong to him,”"

(2 Timothy 2:19)

😘"Greet one another with a holy kiss." Jehovah is the one to whom every family owes its name. Jehovah is our Father, which makes us all brothers and sisters. There is no "anointed governing body" on earth with authority to break those bonds of love. The disfellowshipping doctrine is bunk. If the worldly governments make it illegal to disfellowship, I will celebrate, just as the Jews celebrated Purim back in ancient times.

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to understand the meaning or context of the text you provided. Could you please provide more information or clarify your message?

I used that to illustrate that Jehovah can send anyone or anything He wants. Those serpents didn't "think they were better". When Jehovah sent hail, the hail didn't "think it was better." The ravens that Jehovah sent to feed Elijah didn't "think they were better." 

If Jehovah sends ex-JWs to the Capitol, it's not because "they think they're better."