Witness

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

Well one thing for certain, several events, including the one that is to take place today, will also put another pang of despair for this October event. The added factor is the California situation concerning reparations and the reaction from those who are affiliated with congress, on top of that, the presidential run that will take place.

Like I said earlier on, there will be things that will play a role in ANY protest or riot, and outcome will be obvious.

That being said, it should be noted that some of the things these upcoming protesters are demanding.... Was put in to practice just recently by members of congress, and other political affiliates, and outside of that, other communities, i.e. an American woman living in the UK, who was cast out, expelled, of a community of people, predominately black, for quoting with little context a book written by a man named Tomas Sowell. Then you have figures in congress itself, who had a shifty history, but blamed political opposition when their actions of their sins came to light. Of course, the people who the EXJWs want communicate with, allowed these figures back into the fold despite their actions, one action being threatening a man with an object during a riot, which was said in the MSM to be peaceful.

The list goes on. Therefore, if the issue of Expelling is what they will speak against, it'll be neigh impossible to remove it from society itself, granted, it is practice even outside of religion.

I had to check thread page 1 video.

The “up to a thousand protesters” permits are already in place. 

The protest is deliberately set for October 31, which of course is Satan’s birthday party, catered by Disneyland Dental.

It will be interesting to see News coverage of this event ….. hahaHAHA haha *coff* *coff*  …..

I suspect 45 or less people will show up, with zero legislative effect.

But then again, .001% of the population has sucked all the air out of the room, so who knows?

45 minutes ago, boyle said:

I don't know Audrey. I'm on the fence with this last post of yours. Should I sue that person on the "Hanlon's Razor" principle? I mean, there are several things that person doesn't even know what the heck, his/she is talking about. That team might as well promote LGBTQ rights. That's the fire that will get the world to hate all Christians. 😂

The ruler of the world already hates Christians anyway.

The signage requirement said: "CSA/Shunning/FreedomReligion" stuff only, and I personally do not know how they are going to monitor that, but it is what the website says.

There is an insult people use sometimes, I don't think it's very nice, but it goes like this: "So-and-so is as dumb as a box of rocks." I don't use that expression, but I have heard it used.

I don't know the people who will be attending, so I can't speak as to their level of intelligence - to be able to organize an event takes a certain skill set - however even if they were all "stupid" people who showed up, what would that matter anyway? Jehovah uses "stupid" people to get things done all the time - that's one way He gets glory for himself, that we may boast in Jehovah and not ourselves - so if you want to use Hanlon's razor, lather away! If the gathering is in accord with Jehovah's will, there will be a blessing. If it isn't, it's anybody's guess as to how it will turn out.

"But in reply he said: “I tell you, if these remained silent, the stones would cry out.”"

(Maybe someone you know will be there and they can tell you what happens.)

Jehovah can do a miracle even using a "dead" person if He wants to...

"As some men were burying a man, they saw the marauder band, so they quickly threw the man into E·liʹsha’s burial place and ran off. When the man touched the bones of E·liʹsha, he came to life and stood on his feet."

"Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Here they are saying, ‘Our bones are dry, and our hope has perished. We are completely cut off.’  So prophesy and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “I will open your graves and raise you up from your graves, my people, and bring you to the land of Israel.  And you will have to know that I am Jehovah when I open your graves and when I raise you up out of your graves, O my people.”’  ‘I will put my spirit in you and you will come to life, and I will settle you on your land; and you will have to know that I myself, Jehovah, have spoken and I have done it,’ declares Jehovah.”

How much more so (if He wills is) Jehovah can use the living to get something done! "For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ."

"There is hope for whoever is among the living, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion." When it is Jehovah's time to put it into the mind of the UN to destroy false religious institutions, He can use whatever means He chooses, even what others may view as the "lowliest of mankind" if it is according to His will. We'll have to wait and see how it works out...

IMG_7057.webp

IMG_7058.jpeg

Jehovah used the language of a pagan nation and the roads of a violent empire to spread the good news in ancient times.

In modern times, Jehovah has used an organization with apostate leaders to print a lot of Bibles and help make basic Bible truths known.

Jesus fed the multitudes with a few humble fish and pieces of bread.

Jehovah made humans out of dust. He made stars out of dust. He can make dust into anything He wants.

"Is anything impossible for Jehovah?" I will praise Jehovah. Our God Jehovah can do anything He pleases. His arm is not short. Gideon went with 300 men. Jonathan went with one man. Samson was a lone man. All of them went with Jehovah.

Numbers don't matter. When Jehovah decides to go into battle, no one can stand against Him.

Jehovah says: "For who is like me, and who will challenge me? What shepherd can stand before me?"

(Jeremiah 49:19)

Jehovah's Words are True, as Jesus' words are true. 

There are some who would agree with your statement:

52 minutes ago, boyle said:

Jesus and Jehovah's words are apostate.

That's what the governing body thinks. GB says "Obey GB rather than God."

Jehovah says "Obey God as ruler rather than man."

What do you think Jesus is going to do to those men when he comes to make an accounting?

"...the one who was put in charge of much will have more than usual demanded of him."

(Luke 12:48)

So, do you think Jehovah created apostates?

Well, that depends upon your definition of "apostates". If by "apostates" you mean the definition the GB uses, well then, yes, Jehovah creates people who adhere to truth in the Bible rather than the published manmade doctrines of the GB that are in opposition to Jehovah's Word. 

"And you should continue to be made new in your dominant mental attitude,  and should put on the new personality that was created according to God’s will in true righteousness and loyalty."

(Ephesians 4:23,24)

"Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it."

(Colossians 3:9,10)

That means Proverbs 27:23 has no value to apostates

Proverbs 27:23 "You should know well the appearance of your flock. Take good care of your sheep."

It has been my experience that most of the apostates taking the lead in the organization couldn't care less about taking good care of the sheep. (They do seem to care, though, about having the appearance of taking care of the sheep.)

1 hour ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Jehovah says: "For who is like me, and who will challenge me? What shepherd can stand before me?"

The same can be said about apostates and the disfellowshiped, especially those disfellowshiped bent in challenging Jehovah's sovereignty. I hate to be that person. 😇

I agree with you. The apostates taking the lead in the organization have dis-fellowshipped themselves from Jehovah's holy spirt by means of their disobeying Christ and setting themselves up as idols in the organization. I hope that they repent when they get disciplined at the beginning of the great tribulation. They are also "shepherds who cannot stand before Jehovah" when they attempt to usurp Jehovah's sovereignty. Maybe when the UN takes away all their properties and privileges it will open their eyes and they will repent. I hope so. I do love those brothers, and the ransom is enough for them if they repent (assuming they haven't blasphemed the holy spirit of course - but that's not for us to judge.)