The World News Media

EXJWs Are Going to the U.S. Capitol

Witness

8 minutes ago, boyle said:

Did the first pair literally see Jehovah? Or did they hear him, and felt his presence? Just because they were in paradise in a sinless state doesn't mean they could literally see God's supreme essence.

Of course they saw Him. It's only since everybody's brains are so numb now that they can't even imagine seeing Him.

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, boyle said:

Did Lazarus see Jehovah, or are you saying Jesus is God?

Lazarus saw Jesus, but Jesus is so much like his Father.

"If you men had known me, you would have known my Father also; from this moment on you know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him: “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?   Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works."

The Bible says that Jehovah is coming to the earth.

"“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty."

25 minutes ago, boyle said:
55 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Of course they saw Him. It's only since everybody's brains are so numb now that they can't even imagine seeing Him.

(John 1:18) 18 No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

From Exodus chapter 33...

"As soon as Moses would go into the tent, the pillar of cloud would come down and stand at the entrance of the tent while God spoke with Moses.  When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, each of them rose and bowed down at the entrance of his own tent.  Jehovah spoke to Moses face-to-face, just as one man would speak to another man. When he returned to the camp, Joshua the son of Nun, his minister and attendant, would not depart from the tent."

Also from Exodus chapter 33...

"Jehovah went on to say to Moses: “I will also do this thing that you request, because you have found favor in my eyes and I know you by name.”  Then he said: “Please show me your glory.”  But he said: “I will make all my goodness pass before your face, and I will declare before you the name of Jehovah; and I will favor the one whom I favor, and I will show mercy to the one to whom I show mercy.”  But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can see me and live.” Jehovah said further: “Here is a place near me. Station yourself on the rock.  When my glory is passing by, I will place you in a crevice of the rock, and I will shield you with my hand until I have passed by.  After that I will take my hand away, and you will see my back. But my face may not be seen.”

So, does the Bible contradict itself? Did Moses see Jehovah's face or not? Those accounts are both from the same chapter.

Yes, Moses saw Jehovah's face when Jehovah materialized a body and came and talked with Moses "just as one man would talk to another man."

No, Moses did not see Jehovah's figurative spirit face because "no man can see me and live" meaning not Jehovah in His full spirit glory.

When John said "no man has seen the Father at any time," the context helps us to see that he meant no man has seen the Father at any time in His full heavenly spirit glory. The context says Jesus "explained Him" meaning Jesus explained what Jehovah is like in His full heavenly glory, since Jesus is the only person ever to walk the earth who has been to heaven before and knows what Jehovah looks like in His full heavenly glory. 

The Bible does not contradict itself. Adam and Eve saw Jehovah literally in a materialized body. So did Moses. So did Abraham. So did a few others mentioned in the Bible. So will all the faithful human children in the future.

"“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty."

"And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes."

Praise Jehovah.

25 minutes ago, boyle said:
41 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I'm going to go for now, @boyle, and try to get some sleep. I don't count sheep, but they say if you can't sleep well it's good to reflect on some of the wonderful things in the world. I hope you have a good rest of your night

You as well. 😉

Thank you! 😌🌷

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

….

132E728F-2FF8-4312-A3AA-2A57A14C048C.jpeg

9A873712-EA54-490B-A1BE-32BE3BC791EA.jpeg

21A653CB-31F6-4099-95D9-39757D7A398C.jpeg

The Flood wasn't for Jehovah's sake. It was for our sake.

The day and the hour of Armageddon has been on Jehovah's timetable since Adam and Eve sinned.

Jehovah knew it would be difficult for us today to believe that He could clean the entire earth. He knew it would be difficult for some to have faith that God could possibly turn around all the horrible mess in every corner of the globe. He knew some would be so disturbed by the evil on the earth that they could not conceive of a way Jehovah could possibly clean up such a mess.

The Flood was a sign for You.

Jehovah didn't need to have a Flood in order to get rid of that wicked population of old. He didn't need to have a Flood. He did it for Love, so that doubters today could see that when God cleans up the evil on earth, He will get every last drop of it - He can completely remove the stains of wickedness more thoroughly than anyone can imagine. "Superabundantly beyond all we can ask and conceive."

Do you hate abuse? Do you hate famine? Do you hate sickness? When Jehovah removes those things, any trace of them will be so utterly obliterated and overwhelmingly compensated for - the complete reversal of evil in a way that is more astounding than you can imagine.

(Stephen Hawking is dead. Some people view him as a god, but he's dead. His body is unstable and has decomposed. He made up a lot of sci-fi stories. Some "science" BS people laugh about the Flood of Noah's day and say the Flood is a myth. They make up complicated sounding stories about invisible particles with fancy names. BS Geologists make up stories about invisible "Ice Ages" to explain why there are seashells found on the tops of the mountains. They refuse to believe the truth about the obvious Flood, but they swallow make-believe at every turn - even paying for books and "educations" in Make-Believe. They are like the naive king who at the request of his "god" believed in the "Holy Grail" and other stories. Easily duped if you use enough fancy words.)

2 hours ago, boyle said:

You keep telling yourself that. Just know God doesn't appreciate you misrepresenting his words, by a false premise.

Not my fault you can't read it. Only "kids" can understand. 

"Every vision becomes for you like the words of a sealed book. When they give it to someone who can read, saying: “Read this out loud, please,” he will say: “I cannot, for it is sealed up.”  And when they give the book to someone who cannot read, saying: “Read this, please,” he will say: “I cannot read at all.”"

"So calling a young child to him, he stood him in their midst and said: “Truly I say to you, unless you turn around and become as young children, you will by no means enter into the Kingdom of the heavens."

Guess you're not young at heart yet.

All the incredible technology is built on the foundation of incredible and reliable principles designed by Jehovah. Who is more incredible, the inventors of the technology or the One who put in place the universal principles the technology is based upon, not to mention the Designer of the universe itself?

"How many your works are, O Jehovah! You have made all of them in wisdom. The earth is full of what you have made."

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish."