The World News Media

EXJWs Are Going to the U.S. Capitol

Witness

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:
7 hours ago, boyle said:

It's called making a correct assessment of other people's lies, pudgy. If I'm agenda driven, look in the mirror, you no different. Woof! Woof!

I can say the same thing about a lot of ghostwriters here, lol! 😂

So keep hating player. It still doesn't mean anything to me.

Your general statements are prima facia delusional.

Several DOZEN times I have asked you for specifics, and you ALWAYS choked.

Regarding truth and finding answers...

"certainly because of his bold persistence"

"So I say to you, keep on asking, and it will be given you; keep on seeking, and you will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and to everyone knocking, it will be opened."

"So follow the way of good people 

And stay on the paths of the righteous, 

For only the upright will reside in the earth, 

And the blameless will remain in it.  

As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth, 

And the treacherous will be torn away from it."

(Wait for it. The answers always come eventually.🙂)

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

On 4/8/2023 at 5:55 PM, Pudgy said:

FOR 90 DEGREE RIGHT TRIANGLES

S = the sine of the angle being considered, in decimal degrees

H = the hypotenuse of a triangle in units (feet, meters, miles or whatever)

O =  the opposite side of the triangle from the angle considered, in units (feet, meters, miles or whatever)

C = the cosine of an angle being considered, in decimal degrees

T = the tangent of an angle being considered, in decimal degrees 

A = the adjacent side of the triangle to the angle considered in units (feet, meters, miles or whatever)

FROM LEFT TO TO RIGHT YOU MULTIPLY,    FROM RIGHT TO LEFT YOU DIVIDE 

S x H = O

C x H = A

T x A = O

…………………

O / H = S

A / H = C

O / A = T

Just write down vertically SHOCHATAO before you start doing trig !

SHO

CHA

TAO

But my very FAVORITE formula was simply SHOCHATAO = $.

Somebody paid me a lot of money to do that, for 40 years!

CDEB0A29-96A7-469F-8E09-BCAF579A2463.png

On 4/8/2023 at 3:02 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:

SOH CAH TOA

sin = opposite/hypotenuse

cos = adjacent/hypotenuse

tan = opposite/adjacent

I'm not very good at math, but I do love it. It's one of the few times in this old system of things that problems can be solved perfectly. 

Whether you're using "SOH CAH TOA" and division or whether you're using "SHO CHA TAO" and multiplication, the answer for the sine of 30 degrees for a right triangle is always going to be the same because of the universal law regarding right triangles.

If you get a different answer than 1/2, it's not because the law changed. It's because of operator error. Maybe you made a miscalculation somewhere, maybe somebody gave you the wrong angle, maybe your calculator's broken, maybe you didn't have enough coffee that morning, whatever.

"God is Love."

Is there "cognitive dissonance" in the congregation? It's not because the universal laws changed. Jehovah is still God. "God is Love." There is cognitive dissonance because of operator error, miscalculation, by the governing body and others. They gave the wrong angle. That's why things don't add up. There's no need to get out a shotgun and blow up the calculator, or to burn the paper, or to claim "there must not be a Triangle" just because of operator error. Just wait. Right triangles haven't really changed. Neither has somebody else I know...

He said: "I am Jehovah; I do not change."

Because "God is Love" hasn't changed, we can be confident He will fix it. 

It's not complicated.

We have love because He has love.

If we would fix it, He will fix it.

A good parent knows how a good parent thinks. He's the Best Parent.

For those who can see truth, it's only because the God of Truth gave it to them, because their heart is in harmony with His heart to that degree.

"God made man in His image."

The mirror is a little hazy right now, but it will be made clear in time. Wait for it. (It's worth waiting for.) 

"Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with.  For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially,  but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with.  When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child.  For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known.  Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love."

Praise Jehovah, the One who is drawing all Lovers of Truth, because of His Love for them.💖

Like "Scarlett O'Hara", some people make a spectacle for a Purpose or Cause that has no true love for them.

Unrequited love and Non-Right Love Triangles. How sad.

Scarlett's dad told her the only thing worth "fighting for" is land. He was wrong too.

Love is the only Agenda worth "fighting for". Thankfully, our weapons are not physical...

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare according to what we are in the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things.  For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God..."

What the exJWs do at the Capitol...will it change the heart of the governments? No. The government doesn't love them. Never will. However, Jehovah can change the heart of the government when He wants to...

"A king’s heart is like streams of water in Jehovah’s hand. 

He directs it wherever He pleases."

"For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished."

It's not wrong to share truth, and the proposed signs on the free2023 website definitely share truth. Jehovah loves them, those exJWs who have been hurt and who care about others. They care because Jehovah cares, and their love and their abhorrence at the injustice reflects Jehovah's love and Jehovah's abhorrence at the injustice. Jehovah says, "Vengeance is mine. I will repay." Jehovah shows in His Word that He is going to allow the nations to be used as the rod of punishment against all false religion. 

At the end of the day, it will be clear how Jehovah feels about everything going on in the organization bearing His Name.

"Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will be done on earth, as in heaven."

Jesus is coming to clean up the organization bearing God's name. All the "chaff", those who exalt themselves over others while telling lies about God (like the governing body does for instance) and any others who misuse their authority to lord it over others as "benefactors" they will be removed if they refuse to repent. If they refuse to change and repent, they will be "gone with the wind."

"His winnowing shovel is in his hand to clean up his threshing floor completely and to gather the wheat into his storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with fire that cannot be put out."

Jesus will gather back all the real little sheep, including those little sheep who are currently residing in exJW-land. He knows where they are, and who they are.

On 4/19/2023 at 2:15 PM, Pudgy said:

.….. and you know who you are.

…. and you do know who you are …….

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

"My bones were not hidden from you

When I was made in secret,

When I was woven in the depths of the earth.  

Your eyes even saw me as an embryo;

All its parts were written in your book

Regarding the days when they were formed,

Before any of them existed."

The One who can read the DNA can read the heart too. He covers all the negative parts with the absolute value of the ransom blood. Problem solved.

God's Love, "it's the only thing that lasts."

"Before the mountains were born

Or you brought forth the earth and the productive land,

From everlasting to everlasting, you are God."

God's love is eternal.

Praise Jehovah🥰

24 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Do you type all that stuff, or use “ speech to text” software”?  That’s a LOT of stuff!

EFBF5EE3-F9DE-42DB-9FA7-A87DE498F254.jpeg

(I did do transcription online for work for a little while, lol...)

Take the red pill. The truth one. (The God of Truth is the source of truth. He's got better qualifications than any dog doctor anyday...) It's got chocolate coating to make it go down easier. (Dogs don't do well with chocolate usually, but there are exceptions with miracle pills.) Miracles do happen. ☺️ Praise Jehovah.

(Nothing is impossible for God. "With God, all things are possible." Jehovah Causes To Become. And He Always Wins! 😁)

On my way home from work, I would stop by the dollar store and buy 25 or so of the foot-long Tootsie Rolls……  they came two to a package.

I had read ingredients and saw that chocolate Was way down on the list of ingredients which are listed by how prevalent they are, in order.

So, I would take them home and give them to my four  Siberian huskies. I would give them to the dogs sideways, so they would chew it and not just gulp them down.

Having seen them eat a hotdog without giving it a single bite, I thought that was best.

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

On my way home from work, I would stop by the dollar store and buy 25 or so of the foot-long Tootsie Rolls……  they came two to a package.

I had read ingredients and saw that chocolate Was way down on the list of ingredients which are listed by how prevalent they are, in order.

So, I would take them home and give them to my four  Siberian huskies. I would give them to the dogs sideways, so they would chew it and not just gulp them down.

Having seen them eat a hotdog without giving it a single bite, I thought that was best.

Dogs are cool.

I've never had a Siberian husky. We've had a dachshund, a Plott hound, and right now we have a terrier mix.

We just took her for a walk. A Tripp Trail Trip. Want to join us?

(We saw a bunch of miracles. There are rainbows in the dark - rainbow trout down in the dark of the brook where no one can see them. We didn't see any today on our walk, but we have other times. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not there.)

Some people think I'm a pest. I must admit, I do bug people sometimes. Even bugs can walk on water, with God's help. He helps me "walk on water" (figuratively speaking) every day. I know He does that for a lot of people.

Did you know that wintergreen berries can survive the whole winter and still taste refreshingly minty and crisp the next spring? We didn't eat any today, but we did on our last hike. Jehovah can make things endure even after a season in the cold.

This whole system of things has been a trip. We'll get through it. Jehovah is taking the lead. He'll get us through the days ahead. Miracles do happen. "And Abraham named that place Je·hoʹvah-jiʹreh. This is why it is still said today: “In the mountain of Jehovah it will be provided.""

1 hour ago, boyle said:

What did I just say about people not wanting to hear the truth about the truth? I'd rather follow in the footsteps of Christ

"This is the message that we heard from him and are announcing to you: God is light, and there is no darkness at all in him. If we make the statement, “We are having fellowship with him,” and yet we go on walking in the darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth. However, if we are walking in the light as he himself is in the light, we do have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."

"The one who says he remains in union with him is himself under obligation to go on walking just as that one walked."

"But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and is walking in the darkness, and he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes."

"I rejoice very much because I have found some of your children walking in the truth, just as we received commandment from the Father."

"And this is what love means, that we go on walking according to his commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should go on walking in it."

"No greater joy do I have than this: that I should hear that my children go on walking in the truth."

The real way to "be free in 2023": 

"But when one turns to Jehovah, the veil is taken away.  Now Jehovah is the Spirit, and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.  And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, exactly as it is done by Jehovah the Spirit."

"Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people.  For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

"Be as free people, using your freedom, not as a cover for doing wrong, but as slaves of God."

Because "a live dog is better than a dead lion". (By the way, Jehovah God is the Best Master.🌿🌳🌲🌱🦮 He's given all of us joy while we've endured this entire dark season.💖)

Tripp Trail Trip.mov

18 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Well, using that same criteria, Boyle, a very good case could be made that no one should listen to you.

C. T. Russel would have disagreed with your basic premise, as in the very first issue of the Watchtower stated “If Satan were to tell you the truth, it would still be the truth.”.….. just as some of the things YOU say are true.

I disagree with your assertions that people that disagree with you are fools and basically unrepentant scum.

I also dislike Steve Bannon intensely, but there may be SOME truth in there somewhere …..

That’s why I have never asked for you to be censured, censored or banned, and would not do it if I had the ability, which I don’t.

5BD18E1F-FFCB-4E9C-8500-DEE09C865DE0.jpeg

I'm not afraid to say that I ratted out @Moise Racette once when he was that Australian reincarnation. I don't care what you say for the most part @boyle, but I do share some of what goes on here with my kids, and I don't like when you call me anything in the drunken sailor vocabulary range. Call me an apostate, blasphemer, ugly, cross out my words, whatever, I don't care. But I will press the "report" button if you start using foul mouthed potty-words. I know you'll just come back in another profile anyway, so it's not like you really get "zapped" for good.

(Funny, does the Admin have that same coffee cup? I know Moise likes coffee too. Hmm.)

How about a coffee break?

"Composed probably between 1732 and 1735, the cantata is essentially a miniature comic opera that tells the story of a disgruntled father, Schlendrian, who argues with his caffeine-obsessed daughter, Lieschen, about what he perceives to be her bad habit of indulging in too much coffee." (Bach and the Coffee Cantata loc.gov)

(Lyrics: https://www.good-music-guide.com/reviews/044lyrics.htm)

(Pretty hilarious story, not my cup of tea really, since I quit coffee and drink tea now, but funny nonetheless. "Coffee break" music, lol.)

I was willing to accept the possibility that you were smarter than me, boiled, but then I remembered a fellow I used to know named George, who had a doctorate in architectural engineering. The last I saw him he was having a conversation, lamenting his lot in life to a sandwich vending machine.