The World News Media

EXJWs Are Going to the U.S. Capitol

Witness

… and that is why you have to the very core of your being a disagreeable, unlikeable nature Boyle … your thinking processes are 100% AGENDA DRIVEN, and if someone … anyone … tells you a simple, basic, self-evident, common sense fact that disagrees with your AGENDA, you reject it as a lie.

You have demonstrated this colossal arrogance with EVERY username you have EVER USED HERE!

That is why after about five posts, everyone knows it is YOU …  you are back.

You give yourself away.

BE20EBB7-F278-40FB-82E8-2ED1C330D488.jpeg

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To start, harassment, then malice, defamation, etc.  Ignorance of the law and stupidty(inteptitude) is no defense.

How about you go first, it seems you live in a van down by the river...which river would that be?

@Moise Racette Indeed, as for the Constitution, the only entities that have their eyes on it is the ACLU and the United Nations. No doubt some people in government also, but those are the only two tha

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, boyle said:

It's called making a correct assessment of other people's lies, pudgy. If I'm agenda driven, look in the mirror, you no different. Woof! Woof!

I can say the same thing about a lot of ghostwriters here, lol! 😂

So keep hating player. It still doesn't mean anything to me.

Your general statements are prima facia delusional.

Several DOZEN times I have asked you for specifics, and you ALWAYS choked.

23 minutes ago, boyle said:

Since you're on a mission to have me banned again, maybe I will use another account.

Well, I will say one thing about you, you are certainly consistent. 

somebody here once asked me if I wanted you banned, and I replied “No … I believe in free speech … eventually they will self destruct …”

I asked ChatGBT to write a Dilbert Comic transcript with 5 panels, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Ratbert, and it should be funny!

I am super amazed!

25881E9D-A076-4D1E-869D-A20E302D965C.jpeg

6573BE8E-8BE7-4522-BCD9-23FC7BE4DE88.jpeg

319FBD31-56E2-4805-89BB-718F3E64D79A.jpeg

2E5DFAE0-04D5-450F-8385-17F7629ABC03.jpeg

0AE46012-9752-4A25-B685-60494628A2B1.jpeg

… even an artificial intelligence Chatbot is smarter than I am !

B7618157-5436-4F76-B34D-CAD372A8CEE3.jpeg

13 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I just know what the Bible says

Then please cling to it and do not trust your own understanding - which is the main message I  see in your writing. You are always pushing your GB-hate and  a twisted understanding of the scriptures focused on your own ego/interpretation. This is the reason why, I think, you were seen as a danger to the congregation. I am not taken in by intelligent people who think they are anointed because they believe themselves to be privileged or special. I hope I did not offend you but I have seen this before!

Daniel 11:  King of north and south keep pushing each other. And king of north invades ( I do not know if this is expanded kinetic war, financial flooding - or the communist ideology flooding the king of the south.... but is seems the centralized form of totalitarian government is flooding the west and the subversion is almost complete.)

from verse 40 ; and then

43 And he (king of the North) will rule over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and over all the desirable things of Egypt. And the Libʹy·ans and the E·thi·oʹpi·ans will be at his steps.

44 But reports out of the east and out of the north will disturb him, and he will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. 45 And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him.

I saw you were making predictions how USA will win the war etc.  That is in opposition to bible prophecy!

The king of the North is already instrumental in taking the US Petro -dollar currency down.  BRICS has already been joined by many nations and the currency they use is gold-backed and "produce" as bartering collateral. So their trade network is growing. 

King of North AND ITS ALLIES had a GDP growth in the past year together with its allies. Almost 80 percent of rare-earth minerals are mined by China and they are at present openly taking over the mines in South America (for batteries and electronics). 

US has very little factories - they out-manufactured Russia during WW2 with its weapons - this time round they are behind in their weaponry. 

(Egypt was the southern king in relation to Israel). 

This is why I say that your understanding is your own - not coming from the bible.  I read what is given in Daniel 11 from verse 40 and ( I can also be mistaken) but it seems that what is in the bible is going into "exact" fulfillment.

Both the King of the North and South will suddenly attack Jehovah's people and they will both come to their end.  I do not know if peace may unite them for a minute in human history before the end but it seems we are going forward to the end of the end, right now.

Jehovah's people have their faults - just like Solomon, David and loyal kings had, and many of the early leaders of Israel.... but Jehovah used imperfect people.  Pure worship of Jehovah can only be served by those who love Jehovah and as a nation worship him in unity - despite their faults and sinful nature. We need to produce pure fruit.  Bitter fruit is not palatable.

The nation of Jehovah today are NOT perfect but they guard the truth - the core teachings - such as the name of Jehovah, the human nature of Jesus; and the understanding of the kingdom and what it will do for the earth.... as well as the immortality of the soul.  These are basic teachings one can find in no other place on earth........and we preach these to everyone we meet. So you either leave your bitterness and serve Jehovah unitedly with his people or prepare to be disapproved.

One must identify the slave: each individual needs to identify the slave that will give good, wholesome food to Jehovah's people.  That is their main function - to give food - not to arbitrate silly disputes and try to be perfect according to human standards.

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

You are always pushing your GB-hate and  a twisted understanding of the scriptures focused on your own ego/interpretation. This is the reason why, I think, you were seen as a danger to the congregation. I am not taken in by intelligent people who think they are anointed because they believe themselves to be privileged or special.

@Arauna, you just exposed your own heart. I do not believe myself to be privileged or special. I know how low I am. You are the one showing hate and you just told me what is in your own heart when you opened your mouth.

When I put the little "thank you" icon (I don't know what those things are called, the little up or down arrows or smiley icons you can put on a post...) on your info about the UN changes, I put the little "thank you" icon because I thought it was nice you were willing to "talk" on the same thread I'm on, since I've been labeled as belonging to a caste too low for most "Jehovah's Witnesses" to condescend to talk to. I thought that was brave of you considering the flack you could get for it, and I thought it was motivated by love. So I wanted to say "thank you". I didn't watch but a few seconds of those videos you posted, and I think it's nice you are interested in Bible prophecy, but I would recommend you take your own advice and stick to the Bible instead of rants by worldly media sources.

I do not hate the men on the governing body. I love them and I wish they would turn around. I have written to them more times than I can count, and it's motivated by love. I already told you before that I swallowed down every teaching of the GB and it wasn't until after they "disfellowshipped" me that I opened my eyes and realized that a lot of what they were selling isn't in harmony with the scriptures. Jesus foretold there would be wheat and weeds in the congregation. Some of what the GB teaches is wheat, and some is weeds.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I like to talk about "love" a lot. You showed some love by being willing to comment on the same thread as me, since I am currently viewed as the lowest caste of society by any "Jehovah's Witness" in "good standing" and you could get some flack for that from the other scribes and Pharisees. I think you are brave for doing that - most "Jehovah's Witnesses" wouldn't do that, they have too much fear. Good job throwing out fear. You would do well to acquire some more love so that you could see even more clearly. Competition and pride do not make for clear reading glasses.

I don't need your approval to serve Jehovah. I will speak the words Jehovah gives me regardless of your inaccurate opinions or undeserved reproach. Someday you will apologize. I forgive you.

It appears to me the only one showing bitterness or hate here at present is you, but you can change that if you want to. "@boyle" and "@Pudgy" are just putting on a wrestling match for entertainment purposes.

Speaking of U 2 and entertainment...

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

You give yourself away.

38 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

you just exposed your own heart. I do not believe myself to be privileged or special. I know how low I am. You are the one showing hate and you just told

Every time you open your mouth you spew bitter hate. You think you are righteous to do so when the bible clearly shows that God is the judge of all. So I leave it at that.  You still have time to repent.

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:
45 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

you just exposed your own heart. I do not believe myself to be privileged or special. I know how low I am. You are the one showing hate and you just told

Every time you open your mouth you spew bitter hate. You think you are righteous to do so when the bible clearly shows that God is the judge of all. So I leave it at that.  You still have time to repent.

45 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

@Arauna, you just exposed your own heart. I do not believe myself to be privileged or special. I know how low I am. You are the one showing hate and you just told me what is in your own heart when you opened your mouth.

(Is there an echo in here?)

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

GB-hate and  a twisted understanding of the scriptures focused on your own ego/interpretation.

You are the one pushing their hate, you described it very well: "GB-hate and a twisted understanding of the scriptures focused on" their "own" GB "ego/interpretation".

a danger to the congregation

They are a danger to the congregation, as you will soon see when the UN attacks the Bethels and the GB did NOTHING to protect the sheep there, because the GB are spiritually asleep.

I am not taken in by intelligent people who think they are anointed because they believe themselves to be privileged or special.

You yourself have said it.

The GB are anointed and they believe themselves to be privileged or special and they are intelligent.

49 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

You are always pushing your GB-hate and  a twisted understanding of the scriptures

You are the one pushing their hate and twisted understanding.

50 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I am not taken in by intelligent people who think they are anointed because they believe themselves to be privileged or special.

Your actions speak louder than your words.