The World News Media

Now this is strange one. Who really is to blame here ? What could the Elders have done ?

On 5/6/2021 at 7:28 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

I am only interested in the CSA within the W/t, CCJW, JW Org, and their other orgs / titles.  The reason being that the GB et al keep spouting that 'God and Christ trust them' and that JWs have the ONLY true religion / way of serving God.”

Yes the GB do keep spouting that God and Christ trust them and the GB et al do keep spouting that JWs have the only true religion 

But neither of their spoutings are true, and the CSA in those orgs is part of the proof of it. So why should I pretend otherwise ? 

It seems as if @xero has found proof that even the name used for the Org isn't true either. 

and several others all want what you want—the destruction of the JW organization.

You are so wrong about me Tom. In truth what i want is the complete destruction of ALL false Religions. I want all the lies about Almighty God and Jesus Christ to stop. I want all the guesswork about 'the time of the end' to stop too. I want men to stop pretending that they know truth, when in fact they don't. 

I want an Earthwide group of honest people serving God through Christ, led by the True Anointed ones that are prophesied about in God's word (the JEW),  that will admit when they do not have all the answers, and will wait on God through Christ for Holy Spirit to direct them. 

Oh, come now! It is not possible for anyone to be so obtuse! 

So, explain to me your meaning of this word obtuse. Yes of course I know what it really means, (from the Latin word obtusus )  but I want to know what YOU mean by it ??? It's like I've said before Americans have a weird way with words and thinking. It just brings us back to 'The Emperor's New Clothes', people not believing your every word Tom. 

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I visited an old age home as a reporter many years ago in Africa.  The Afrikaner whites are an extremely religious people. They showed me a sweet looking elderly couple in their 80s.  The old lad

In all probability, the reporter saw a Watchtower in the trash, and that was enough for them to be “devout Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Within the last few weeks, 4Jah (who for some inane reason, has ch

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." -- Homer Simpson

21 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

that JWs have the only true religion 

Answer the list of questions I posted on the other thread and then we talk again.......Also -have you studied any other religions such as islam, hinduism, etc?

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

If you do not know how JWs compare with other religions then you have no right to critisize like you are an expert on religion.

Dear Arauna,

Just think about this; would comparing the religion of JWs to other religions, give justification for the organization set itself above other religions? How so?   Shouldn’t the comparison be made instead, with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the apostles – the foundation of Truth?  (Eph 2:20-22)  A person doesn't need to be an expert in the beliefs of other religions, they need to understand God's Word.  

Through examination of beliefs, if your religion falls short of that foundation, then your religion and yours only, needs to be scrutinized. (Matt 7:15-29)  Gleaning the best from a pool of religions according to opinion and not according to scriptural fact, is not how we find eternal life. (John 11:25,26; John 17:1-3)

To whom do we go to for eternal life? John 6:68  Not to an organization, that has so boldly twisted this scripture by removing the name of Jesus Christ in their literature concerning it, and inserting the words, “Jehovah’s organization”.  (John 14:6; Acts 4:12)   There is only one narrow straight path, clear of all forks in the road that temporarily appeared to be the way of truth…or as it is known, doctrine of “new light” presented by ministers of the angel of light.   (2 Cor 11:13-15)  

God is not seeking people to enter into an organization that has snuffed out any truth to be found in the hearts of His anointed priesthood – the Body of Jesus Christ. (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 11:1-3; Rev 13:5-9; Rev 20:7-10; 12:15; Luke 17:20-30) (Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 4:1-16; 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:16,17)

Preparing to conduct a Bible study later. So much is packed into these videos to show death is not a launching pad into heaven or hell. I like this one about Lazarus raised after 4 days. Wouldn’t he have been annoyed to be hauled out of heaven? (or cool his tush in a bucket of water had he gone to the other place.)

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=docid-502017858_1_VIDEO

• "The following questions were prepared by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in reply to a request for debate from the Moody Bible Institute. The Society proposed that if they could satisfactorily give them Bible answers to these questions, then they would be willing to debate. An answer was never received.

1. Was Eden on earth or in heaven?

2. Was Adam created mortal or immortal?

3. If Adam had not sinned, would he have died?

4. On account of sin Adam died, so does that prove he was mortal?

5. Is there a difference between eternal life and immortality?

6. If Adam had lived forever, would you call that immortality?

7. Can a person live eternally, and yet, not be immortal?

8. If Adam could not go to heaven without dying, and could not die without sinning, does that not prove sin was a blessing to the human family?

9. Did Adam lose an earthly or heavenly home?

10 If Jesus came to restore what Adam lost (Luke 19:10), what will be restored?

11. Was Adam a single individual, or two individuals in one?

12. If composed of two parts, soul and body; which one was Adam?

13. What was the responsible part that could think, feel, and act?

14. Which part was it that sinned, soul or body?

15. If it was the soul, then why does the body have to suffer?

16. If it was the body, then why does the soul need to be saved?

17. In Genesis 3:11 (“Who told thee thou wast naked?”), which part of Adam did God talk to, soul or body?

18. What is the “thou” referred to in Genesis 3:17 (“Thou hast eaten”)?

19. If you say it refers to the soul, then to what does the word “thou” refer to in Genesis 3:19, 20 (“Dust thou art, and to dust, thou shalt return.”)?

20. How many different penalties were passed on Adam for sinning?

21. Was one penalty pronounced against the soul, and a different one against the body?

22. Then, explain Ezekiel 18:20 and Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10?

23. Is the penalty mentioned at Genesis 2:17, different from Genesis 3:19?

24. If there was only one penalty, what was it?

25. Does the Bible say the penalty against Adam, was death, a returning to the dust?

26. Or, an endless life of misery in a burning hell?

27. Suppose that all that happened in Eden, no Savior had come; where would the human race spend eternity (righteous David, for example.)?

28. Did Jesus really die when he was impaled at Golgotha?

29. Or, was it only his body that died (implying that Jesus soul is immortal)?

30. If Jesus had an immortal soul that did not die, and that immortal was Jesus himself; have we not been misinformed that Jesus died for sinners?

31. Why not just say that the body Jesus lived in died for the body Adam lived in, and that the real Jesus did not die at all, and the real Adam (and the rest of humanity) simply was not (were not) saved?"

•  

On 5/8/2021 at 6:17 AM, César Chávez said:

Were "all" Israelites prefect in God's eyes, that, Spiritual Israel has to? When did God and Christ demand, perfection?

The words of JESUS recorded at Matthew 5:48, and Jesus did his Father's will, so this is God's instruction. 

New Living Translation
But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

English Standard Version
You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Berean Study Bible
Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Berean Literal Bible
You shall be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

King James Bible
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

New King James Version
Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

New American Standard Bible
Therefore you shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

OK, can you read that ok ?  It is scripture you know. Do you understand scripture ?