The World News Media

Now this is strange one. Who really is to blame here ? What could the Elders have done ?

On 5/8/2021 at 3:58 AM, Arauna said:

You seem to think you know it all. If you do not know how JWs compare with other religions then you have no right to critisize like you are an expert on religion.

I've given the answer a hundred times already. Do not compare the JW religion with the 'world'. Compare the JW religion with God's words in the Bible, and compare it with the instruction from Jesus Christ and the Apostles who WERE inspired by God's Holy Spirit... 

It is sooooooooooo cowardly to compare the W/t, CCJW, JW Org, with something you already know is wicked. 

And what you and others don't like is, that i admit that i do not know it all. Hence my new AKA. 

As for your questionaire, no thanks. I don't need to prove to others that I have a strong faith in God through Christ based on accurate knowledge. God allows me to understand enough from His word to give me faith in Him, but I don't expect to have the full knowledge that is for the True Anointed ones. 

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I visited an old age home as a reporter many years ago in Africa.  The Afrikaner whites are an extremely religious people. They showed me a sweet looking elderly couple in their 80s.  The old lad

In all probability, the reporter saw a Watchtower in the trash, and that was enough for them to be “devout Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Within the last few weeks, 4Jah (who for some inane reason, has ch

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." -- Homer Simpson

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

James 3:2

For we all stumble in many ways. If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to bridle the whole body as well.

Ecclesiastes 7:20

Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

Philippians 3:12

Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus

Revelation 3:2

Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

1 Corinthians 13:10

but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

Thank you Cesar, for these quoted scriptures. The points you make are VERY valid, and the quoted scriptures specifically backs them  up.

It sure conflicts with the natural tendency of humans to go on "witch hunts"

I am sure one day my Guardian would like to actually become the man I think he is.

It is the natural tendency for all dogs to forgive all humans.

Perhaps that is why, it is generally said, that
"All dogs go to Heaven".

21 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

cowardly to compare

The questionnaire above is in line with the teaching that the soul of Jesus was not immortal before his death - so he really died completely.  He did not exist for 3 days.  please confirm which other Christian religions believe this? According to you it must be a looooong list. If you do not understand the ransom - then you are not saved - period.

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

The questionnaire above is in line with the teaching that the soul of Jesus was not immortal before his death - so he really died completely.  He did not exist for 3 days.  please confirm which other Christian religions believe this? According to you it must be a looooong list. If you do not understand the ransom - then you are not saved - period.

So are you trying to pretend that only JWs understand the ransom ?  If the first man Adam was created and 'came to be a living soul' or living 'being', then it follows that Jesus also 'came to be a living soul' or 'living being'.  But you metion 'the soul of Jesus' as if it was a seperate thing. 

I understand that each human must have a 'life source' and that the 'life source' would return to God when the human dies, but that is not a 'soul'. It is not a seperate living spirit that lives on. 

However, in my opinion, people that consider themselves very 'intelligent' or ' more intelligent than others ', tend to over complicate matters.  Jesus was human and the main difference was that he was the perfect human. He died as a human and was resurrected as a spirit. He appeared in 'human form' after his resurrection, to prove to people that he had been resurrected, and probably so as not to frighten them. 

If Jesus didn't die completely then the ransom would not have been paid. It was only with his death as the perfect human that he paid the perfect price. But it does not take being a JW to know that. I knew that at twelve years old, long before I knew anything about JWs. 

As for your last sentence, perhaps you should rethink it. You sound as if you are commiting a lot of people to death. 

3 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

trying to pretend that only

I do not have time for your trolling.  I do not pretend - I know!!!

4 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

If Jesus didn't die completely then the ransom would not have been paid. I

Please inform which religions believe that Jesus put his SOUL in death...."The soul that sinneth it shall die".  Jesus only received immortality AFTER he was raised up. It was a reward for his faithfulness.

17 hours ago, Arauna said:

I do not have time for your trolling.  I do not pretend - I know!!!

Please inform which religions believe that Jesus put his SOUL in death...."The soul that sinneth it shall die".  Jesus only received immortality AFTER he was raised up. It was a reward for his faithfulness.

You are well trained by your GB. They would be proud of using you the way they do. How does it feel to be used by men ? Men that have turned their backs on God and Christ. Men that guess at dates and times. Men that 'tread on' the True Anointed ones. And you swallow their every word and worship those men. 

What exactly do you think a 'soul' is ? The soul is the actual person, the human being, not a seperate item. 

I don't think Almighty God was thinking about the life expectancy of 'The Word' when God created ' The Word'.  When 'The Word' = Christ was working alongside his Father it was a long way before the creation of Adam, so I wouldn't think God was 'working on' the immortality of Christ. There would have been no need for it. Death wasn't even happening until life was created here on Earth. 

Once again I say, some people do try their best to complicate matters, and to try to stumble others, don't you ? 

It would look like you are the troll here trying to cause complications. 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

The questionnaire above is in line with the teaching that the soul of Jesus was not immortal before his death - so he really died completely.  He did not exist for 3 days.

Yes he did “exist” for three days, in Spirit. 

1 Cor 15:45 – ‘So it is written, The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.’

Jesus always carried the Spirit of life within him.  He carried the breath of God, the force of life, when he walked the earth.  (John 20:21,22; Rom 8:2) As we’ve discussed before, when Jesus died, he witnessed to the disobedient spirits in the abyss.  He was made alive by that Spirit after his physical death, and this was before his fleshly body was resurrected by the Father.   So, he didn’t really die completely, since the flesh means nothing – the Spirit is the one who gives life.  (John 6:63)    He never sinned, and death could not hold him...which is why he was made alive by the Spirit after his body died.    (Acts 2:24; John 1:5)

“For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, 19 in which he also went and made proclamation to the spirits in prison who in the past were disobedient, when God patiently waited in the days of Noah while the ark was being prepared. In it a few—that is, eight people—were saved through water.” 1 Pet 3:18-20

On 5/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, César Chávez said:

How can you accept, the name Jesus, and NOT the name of God that starts with the same linguistic, premise of JE (Y) or (Î-e) That you now deny the name of G-d.

Are you Jewish? Sometimes?  "G-d"/God.    

The name of Jesus was given as a human pronunciation in the Bible.  The name of God, was not. 

The name "Jehovah" will not be used in the Kingdom, as much as JWs would love that, and believe that this pronunciation IS correct for the name of God.

200px-S%25C3%25B8r-Fron_church,_IEHOVA.j

Strong's 1943:  "hovah" - a ruin, disaster, wicked

olho.jpeg

"The pronunciation Jehovah, in addition to appearing in some biblical versions, is also used by Freemasons, and Rosicrucians"

saidela.jpeg

C.T. Russel's memorial stone

"However, those who are looking for the Truth, should ask themselves: Could someone choose the term “hovah” (wicked) on purpose to blaspheme the Name of God?

Is it not the purpose of Satan to put his name (Wicked, the cause of ruin and disaster) in the place of the Name of God?
Wouldn't Satan like to have the world calling on His Name, that is, the world calling on the Attributes of Satan - "Wicked, Causing Ruin and Disaster"?

Since I have VERY limited vocalization abilities, and can only type with my thumbs, which are half-way up my front legs ( go figure! ), and realizing that NOBODY alive knows how to REALLY pronounce the name of the one and only Almighty God, what works for me is to use the address "Almighty and only True God, Jehovah", and figure as much as Jehovah put up with humans in the past, perhaps even today it is intent, over formality, that counts.

It's like when my Guardian talks to me ... " Pudgy! blah blah Blah blah blah Pudgy blah blah blah blah BLAH blah blah Pudgy".

I think there should be a rule, that if you pick at the nits, you have to eat them.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

I think there should be a rule, that if you pick at the nits, you have to eat them.

Therefore you pray in this way:

“Our Father who is in heaven,
may your name be treated as holy."  Matt 6:9  (LEB)

If it means showing humility before the Father, I'll gladly eat the nits. 🙂 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.