Bible Speaks

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very soon, peace will prevail between humans and animals.  6 "The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and

You can hear by her voice and the impressive shows of affection, how strong is the bond between this full grown lion and the woman who rescued him,  when  he  was  young !  VERY VERY  RARE....

I  SAW  SUCH  OF  LOVE  ALREADY  IN  THE  OLD  SYSTEM.....   LOOK  ;-)   

Posted Images

Yes Brother Barltrop, really nice and rare,  but it seems...  you not like that in our current system ?

I still have similar videos - example, a man is playing, cuddling, swimming with different lions together, with big joy. And thats really all in our old system ;-)  These humans are rare, but very very especially !  ( a little like paradise...) 

On 26.11.2016 at 14:44, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Yes Queen Esther, as you said very, very rare in this system , BUT, common place in Jehovah's new order when man and the animal creation will be at peace with one another..........that will certainly be something to behold.

I  found  other  video's  with  especially  humans  and  wild  animals  in  our  old  system, Brother  Barltrop. -  Seems  NOT  so  rare  as  we  thougtht  before....

Here  is  the  first  one !   Watch  and  enjoy ;-)   I  hope  you  like  it....

On 26.11.2016 at 14:44, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Yes Queen Esther, as you said very, very rare in this system , BUT, common place in Jehovah's new order when man and the animal creation will be at peace with one another..........that will certainly be something to behold.

Here  is  another  one....   it  does  give  alot  similar  video's !  Yes,  only  few  humans,  but  for  me  its  a  nice  foretaste  of  the  NW  and  the  PARADISE ❤   Enjoy !

I  have  the  book  in  German,  *Tippi  in  Afrika*  -  wonderful  photos  and  text....

• 6 months later...

Even when the animals live in peace ... slowly starving to death from malnutrition,  there will always be that ONE exception. 

1.) This is my Daughter at age 12, with a picture we took at a shopping mall.

2.) This is a picture of a hippo, saving a poor crocodile from drowning.

3. Another picture of a mammal and an amphibian getting along well . and

4. There is ALWAYS that ONE Exception ...

...sigh ...

Michelle at 12 600 .jpg

Hippo saving a drowning crocodile  600 .jpg

Kermit and Piggy Wedding.jpg

Machine gun Dog.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.