The World News Media

• Views 9.2k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I would start a topic on "peace and security' since so much news constantly comes out regarding this theme lately: Paul in his letter to the Thessalonians. He draws attention

Donald Trump talking about NK being a threat to Peace & Security earlier  Amazing how often peace & security or safety is being mentioned by world leaders again lately. Sep

Quite amazing how the eighth King the image of the wild beast Ie. The UN is so focussed on Peace & Security & has been for some time. Just humbling to see prophecies written thousands of

Posted Images

Quite amazing how the eighth King the image of the wild beast Ie. The UN is so focussed on Peace & Security & has been for some time.

Just humbling to see prophecies written thousands of years ago coming true to the dotting of the eyes & crossing of the Ts ?????????

Will it affect us?  I have been mediating on this:  

"Pay attention to yourselves that you do not get weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and the anxieties of life, and suddenly, that day is instantly upon you as a snare. For it will come to all those on the face of the whole earth."  Luke 21: 34-35

I like how 'anxieties of life' is liked to heavy drinking or eating.  If someone is drunk all of the time, they are basically unreasonable and completely absorbed. We see that all of the time in the drug culture. NOTHING is important to them other than the next hit!   The people who are so wound up in, my house, my job, my family, all I have to do.......I liken them to a drug addict.  They are so involved in daily anxieties, they give NO consideration to God, to Jesus, to anything other than their own world. But the last sentence is indeed the place to think!  

Every person on the face of the earth.  We will not be watching this on TV.  We will be actively impacted.  Death does not conquer us.  Even if we lose are lives during the events up to the end, ' not a hair on on head will perish.' 

Keep going brothers and sisters!  We need to get the word out that this world is coming to its inevitable concluding.  And Jehovah's Kingdom will reign forever!  

Have you ever thought that the CRY about peace and security could be the very intense priority to this facet of life during this time period, not just having thinking things are in order? Could the world powers, any in responsible positions could give fervent priority to peace and security to such a degree that it could be like a cry, with the world becoming more and more out of control wouldn't that in truth be their cause of action?

Just another perspective!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.