The World News Media

The perspective as to be taken as if seen from above th circle of the earth, correct? This world view gives an eye opening into the chaos that is covering the entire earth. Much like the pandemic, there is such chaos everywhere, in Chile, Venezuela, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Bulgaria, here, and in each part of world; there is protest, uprisings, riots of all kinds. There is violence in the world. And with it comes the cry for "peace and security ".

• Views 9.1k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I would start a topic on "peace and security' since so much news constantly comes out regarding this theme lately: Paul in his letter to the Thessalonians. He draws attention

Donald Trump talking about NK being a threat to Peace & Security earlier  Amazing how often peace & security or safety is being mentioned by world leaders again lately. Sep

Quite amazing how the eighth King the image of the wild beast Ie. The UN is so focussed on Peace & Security & has been for some time. Just humbling to see prophecies written thousands of

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Anna said:

Now you are making it sound like he really died

It does sound that way, doesn’t it?

Nah, he reappraised what he had been doing and discontinued his posts here with this final goodbye:

I miss the old pork chop. I hope he succeeds in turning over that new leaf. He even got 8 likes—more than I have ever registered.

34 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

miss the old pork chop.

I do too. He was a grumpy old fart, and very cynical, despite that, he kind of grew on me. I hope he gets himself sorted out. I remember when you first started posting here....you were confused whether he was a good guy or a bad guy. I suppose he was a bad good guy, or is that a good bad guy?

1 hour ago, Anna said:

I suppose he was a bad good guy, or is that a good bad guy?

He is actually the only person on this forum that I have ever seen change significantly. This he did only at the end, and so who can say how enduring it will be? But even at his most outrageous, I did come to respect him in that if I hit him over the head with a baseball bat he would strive to give as good as he got without complaint. There have been some here that if I so much as step on their toes they cry about it for their next 5 posts.

That's because  you are a 'wind up mercant' Mr Tom. But I for one, just laugh at you. 

As for James, he seemed honest in most things. So not a true JW. However he did boast about having a houseful of guns and he did seem to think that war was ok in God's eyes. And with his latest 'problem' too, it does not look easy for him.

I too hope that he makes it into the New World, one way or the other. I don't see any on here as wicked and I hope all make it through one way or the other.  Compared to many out there and the carnage that is going on earthwide, we on here are quite reasonable in our ways. Even the apostles had a few harsh words in their time. 

7 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

That's because  you are a 'wind up mercant' Mr Tom. But I for one, just laugh at you. 

This is the second time I have said something derogatory about you but have left you unnamed so as to spare you embarrassment (“crying about it for their next five posts”). Each time you say: “Me! It’s me you’re talking about!” Sheesh.

10 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

And with his latest 'problem' too, it does not look easy for him.

Maybe he will have to go through a little purgatory first.

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This is the second time I have said something derogatory about you but have left you unnamed so as to spare you embarrassment (“crying about it for their next five posts”). Each time you say: “Me! It’s me you’re talking about!” Sheesh.

Maybe he will have to go through a little purgatory first.

Didn't know you believed such things Tom, but so be it. Is that 'New Light' from your bosses. 

And as for you saying ' derogatory' things about me. Well I think you say those things about every non JW, hence I said 'I for one, laugh at you', Because I think others laugh at you too. Have a good day. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.